i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

it's a pleasure to post in a thread with guys from ZULU and PN!!!!!!!!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6762

The Sheriff wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

ya, the only Amazing part was the squad take down, but ive seen that 100000 times so its kinda old.
Do you even have the foggiest idea what amazing means?
Amazing is watching Me, Kmal, and #straFe' play.
eagles1106
+269|6582|Marlton, New Jersey.

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

I'm truly glad you think or I guess according to you, you were (doesn't matter to me anymore) better then us/me at a video game.

Good job forum hero, have fun taking one to two hours of your life a day typing to people who suck your dick on an internet site.  We have a hero right here.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2008-06-01 01:35:35)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6707

Sgt.Gene wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

ya, the only Amazing part was the squad take down, but ive seen that 100000 times so its kinda old.
kmal is fail tbh... remember that.
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng
Amazing is watching me and Jamesey/HawK raping an entire team of WOokies.

Or watching me beat Myke twice on an American server.
#rekt
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5934|New York
i think u guiz r not getin da pont of dis tread.
Adamshannon8
+94|6183

Sgt.Gene wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

ya, cause watching you from 6am to 10 pm (w/ no breaks) is awesome.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

eagles1106 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

I'm truly glad you think or I guess according to you, you were (doesn't matter to me anymore) better then us/me at a video game.

Good job forum hero, have fun taking one to two hours of your life a day typing to people who suck your dick on an internet site.  We have a hero right here.
it's all in good fun. you guys were always pretty cool; i played with you guys in CAL's last 8v8 season. anyways, don't take what i, or anyone else here, say to heart. i probably spend more than 2 hrs a day here, and i'm an hero, not a hero. myke is good at sucking my dick irl btw.
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6747

You guys are all shit... every single person in the video was bad. Pub is bad. You only sound good in twl/cal clutches because you have commentators. I saw two decent killing sprees in the whole thing and it was in third person. 4/10.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

You guys are all shit... every single person in the video was bad. Pub is bad. You only sound good in twl/cal clutches because you have commentators. I saw two decent killing sprees in the whole thing and it was in third person. 4/10.
owned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard