usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

penguin.killer wrote:

Bunny hopping makes you look like a fag.
hahahahahah iam a fag.
U must fell that you have won ths discussion by faar now when u call me a fag.

I have gotten about 4 Pm's that say iam a gay asshole because iam a bunnyhopper in this video.
I dont tell any names but iam laughting my ass of when i read them. So keep on sen them little...umm what should i say.....fag

And about that Fake stats , my english arent so good and i belived u say that i used somebody elses stats in my profile. I dont care about my stats i play for fun, but it seems that 50% inhere is Horny in their little kark whore.
No....by fake stats I mean they are not real.  They are fake numbers, you really didn't kill thousands of human beings on the battlefield.  So the fact that you would hop around like and idiot in order to make "not real" stats look better, is kind of lame.

I am not saying you are gay.  I am saying hopping around makes you look gay.
BwC-Grizzly
+8|6452
Nice vid but you display no real skill at all.  Try one without the hopping and I'll let you know what I think.
howler_27
+90|6695
Wow bunnyhopping, how impressive.
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6471|Montreal, Canada
The people you are playing against are pretty freaking stupid.
penguin.killer
+75|6489
like u?
i g
Banned
+876|5872|GA

wow hop more plz
Adamshannon8
+94|6193
link don't work...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

Damn the recoil must be pretty high on that shotgun if you keep jumping every time you fire
i g
Banned
+876|5872|GA

mtb0minime wrote:

Damn the recoil must be pretty high on that shotgun if you keep jumping every time you fire
Qft anyone who needs to jump like that just plain sucks
Hakei
Banned
+295|6003

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Yeah, if you didn't realize the Engi kit doesn't come with a medic pack, nor does it come with an assault riffle. You need to be close combat and you need to retain as much health as you can.

Let's see, what does bunny hopping do? Yeah, it reduces the number of bullets you take, prolonging your ability to fight.

Strange really, because I'm sure you got a 4:1 KD ratio standing still?

Go back to Karkand, play with something other than a shotgun, film it, post it and show how you can own it up without hopping, I don't think it can be done but you're free to prove me wrong.
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5825|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul
LOL 2 years later and people are still complaining about bunny hopping. Learn to aim plzzzz
r00ts
xD
+81|6550|Netherlands

loop eneg wrote:

LOL 2 years later and people are still complaining about bunny hopping. Learn to aim plzzzz
omg bunnyhoppers!!!
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6378|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

brome wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

i refuse to watch if u wont upload to youtube.
same. put it on google then, it's better
You do know Youtube has a HQ button now. It's much better than google. Anyway, funny video, you swede's make me laugh.

EDIT: holy shit this post is old...Youtube NOW has an HQ button lol.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-05-29 06:10:23)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6447|King Of The Islands

I remember brome

I also remember BROEM!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6335|Australia
loe;l bunyn hopper5 ar3 gaa!y!!1eleven

I'd +1 this guy, but he probably doesn't even come on here any more.
i g
Banned
+876|5872|GA

Hakei wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Yeah, if you didn't realize the Engi kit doesn't come with a medic pack, nor does it come with an assault riffle. You need to be close combat and you need to retain as much health as you can.

Let's see, what does bunny hopping do? Yeah, it reduces the number of bullets you take, prolonging your ability to fight.

Strange really, because I'm sure you got a 4:1 KD ratio standing still?

Go back to Karkand, play with something other than a shotgun, film it, post it and show how you can own it up without hopping, I don't think it can be done but you're free to prove me wrong.
your sarcasm detector must be broken
SteikeTa
+153|6756|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Damn it, I hate people who jump a lot!! I do it too of course. Good way to not being killed.

And jumping makes you look like a fag? Really? Gays jump a lot? Never seen that in the real world. Will remember that the next time I see a fag. "Hmm, a homosexual, let's see if he will start jumping".

Edit: and by the way, I don't think he jumps a lot to make his fake stats look better... he probably hate waiting 15 seconds to respawn. I know I do.... did, don't play anymore though.

Last edited by SteikeTa (2008-05-31 19:58:42)

pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6413|Earth
That was fucking badass. I have always loved shotgun videos. Too bad it wasn't longer.
Signature
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5945|CANADA

pyscofrawg wrote:

Too bad it wasn't longer.
Thats what she said.
Jrdeacs
+22|5907
Mmmm Lead +1
HSG
+23|6482|British Columbia, Canada