White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
So my little brother started a new secondary school. And from day one a kid in his class was saying stuff like "Your such a d*ck..."

For no reason at all... everyone was telling him to fight him, and he said if he wouldn't stop it he would.

That's the last we heard of it until the kid and his dad, about 4 of his friends and his hot older sister turned up at the door. The dad going on about how they found his school bag in the field. The kid's like... Why did you lie?

Turns out my bro and his friend through the kid's school bag in the field after being fed up with the bullying.

Now my brother is going to go back to school and they are gonna have it in for him more. What should he do?

I would say stand up to him and knock him out but his bunch of friends that follow him round will jump in and it will get crazy.
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6739|IL
I would have kicked the kids dad ass, but that me personally
alexb
<3
+590|5941|Kentucky, USA

Ignore them, the lil' twats will eventually give up...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

join a gang
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
A NEW secondary school? What year is he in?

The capitalised new puts the emphasis on why he's getting bullied. People who came to my school later than year 8 generally weren't too popular.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland

jord wrote:

The capitalised new puts the emphasis on why he's getting bullied. People who came to my school later than year 8 generally weren't too popular.
He's 13.

It's called 2nd year up here.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

a couple of guys used to give me shit all the time in 8th grade. One day I got fed up and hit the "leader" as hard as I could in the face with a full 1.5L glass coke bottle. Result: 1 broken nose and 1 kid who never got bullied again. All those hours spent playing baseball finally payed off.

alternatively:

TrueMusou wrote:

Bang his hawt sister...that'll show em.

Last edited by max (2008-05-27 09:46:18)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
TrueMusou
+36|6162|United States Of Hamerica
jord

White-Fusion wrote:

jord wrote:

He's 13.

Well I wouldn't advise a 13 year old to go fight a group of same year kids. In about year 10(4th year scotfag) everyone usually stops bullying. He can either:

Wait it out.
Change school.
Pay people in the year above to help him at school.
Develop a phycho-don't-fuck-with-me reputation.
Get you to wait outside school gates with some of your mates and intimidate the bullies.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Your Brother has to stand tall and show no fear.  That dosen't mean have a fight but confront the biggest one, preferably while he is on his own as bullies only bully when they are in numbers.

In this case it would be the kids Dad but thats probably aiming too high, try and get this sorted before he goes back to school (half term down here this week).
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland

jord wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

jord wrote:

He's 13.

Well I wouldn't advise a 13 year old to go fight a group of same year kids. In about year 10(4th year scotfag) everyone usually stops bullying. He can either:

Wait it out.
Change school.
Get you to wait outside school gates with some of your mates and intimidate the bullies.
He has a brother in 4th year who the kid said he would get to fight my brother if my brother did anything. My brother said he would get me to kill his older brother. So it might die down seeing as when he came today I stood there looking insane ready to fuck shit up.

I must find out who his sister was... she was tidy...
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

BEND HIM.

Aye, eh, violence is wrong btw

Lad
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

max wrote:

a couple of guys used to give me shit all the time in 8th grade. One day I got fed up and hit the "leader" as hard as I could in the face with a full 1.5L glass coke bottle. Result: 1 broken nose and 1 kid who never got bullied again. All those hours spent playing baseball finally payed off.

alternatively:

TrueMusou wrote:

win
15 more years! 15 more years!
jord

White-Fusion wrote:

jord wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

He's 13.

Wait it out.
Change school.
He has a brother in 4th year who the kid said he would get to fight my brother if my brother did anything. My brother said he would get me to kill his older brother. So it might die down seeing as when he came today I stood there looking insane ready to fuck shit up.

The amount of the word "brother" confused me but I think I got it in the end.

You could also pay someone to assasinate the bullies parents. £10k
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

White-Fusion wrote:

jord wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

He's 13.

Wait it out.
Change school.

This hopefully will go as far as "My Brother is bigger than your Brother".  "Well my Dad is bigger than your Dad"- One of those kind of things.
jord

1927 wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

jord wrote:

Wait it out.
Change school.

This hopefully will go as far as "My Brother is bigger than your Brother".  "Well my Dad is bigger than your Dad"- One of those kind of things.
My uncle was in the special forces. I win.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

jord wrote:

1927 wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Hah bullies are gay.

Best way to beat them, totally ignore them and dont show that your ignoring them, just ignore them.

Funnest way to beat them, beat them
15 more years! 15 more years!
jord

Mitch wrote:

jord wrote:

1927 wrote:

Hah bullies are gay.

Best way to beat them, totally ignore them and dont show that your ignoring them, just ignore them.

Funnest way to beat them, beat them
So..

Why did you quote me?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Bang his dad...that'll show em.
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6137
"Develop a phycho-don't-fuck-with-me reputation."
Worked in my case, when i was like 12-13 years old and some faggot in my age was bullying me, I took him by his hair and smashed his head into a nearby radiator few times, no more serious bullies since then (just few times but I dealed with it the same way).
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland

VaLzbeStoNeD wrote:

Worked in my case, when i was like 12-13 years old and some faggot in my age was bullying me, I took him by his hair and smashed his head into a nearby radiator few times, no more serious bullies since then (just few times but I dealed with it the same way).
Yeah that's what he's going to do. Told him to pretend to half walk away. Turn around and punch him square in the nose as hard as he can manage...
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

Muay Thai, ends all arguments Good for fitness too

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2008-05-27 10:18:43)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

White-Fusion wrote:

VaLzbeStoNeD wrote:

Yeah that's what he's going to do. Told him to pretend to half walk away. Turn around and punch him square in the nose as hard as he can manage...
punching is good. Hitting with something heavy (book, bat, bottle, ...) is better
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Either
a) Report it (worked for me)
b) Move school
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6723|Oregon
straight-edge dawg.

for reals tho,
help your brother realize that he can't solve the problem on his own; have him, not your parents (unless they dont listen/believe him), talk to someone in the administration about it. i remember solvin a lot of problems that way in middle school...god that was a long time ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard