seb--morin
Im high
+152|6637|Montréal, Québec
Maybe they've talked and went to the conclusion that your old enough to know what is wrong and what is correct. Meanwhile they are laughing their ass out seeing you do the good little boy.

Whatever, just go finish what you've started and GIVE IT TO HER!
SealXo
+309|6533
english?
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6130|Carnoustie, Scotland

OrangeHound wrote:

A whole big speech
I know that they're more intelligent and have more experience in life and stuff and I do respect them. I don't think they're that naive..
So what do you think I should do? Jameseys idea?

I'm Jamesey wrote:

It's a test, which you're failing

Man up and sit them down and apologise for pissing off at 3am without their permission and ask if there's anything you can do to make it up to them

they'll say no and you'll get + respect in the end.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6477|Sheffield-England
Plan for tomorrow

Go in shower

Get out of shower

Gather mum and dad and sit them down

say

"Take a look at this!"

Pull your towel off

Shake your thingy

profit
???

and add my msn pl0x

(pm)

Last edited by stkhoplite (2008-05-26 16:11:30)

Funky_Finny
Banned

stkhoplite wrote:

Plan for tomorrow

Go in shower

Get out of shower

say

"Take a look at this!"

Pull your towel off

Shake your thingy

profit
???
??? comes before Profit. 'Tard.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6477|Sheffield-England

Funky_Finny wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

Plan for tomorrow

Go in shower

Get out of shower

say

"Take a look at this!"

Pull your towel off

Shake your thingy

profit
???
??? comes before Profit. 'Tard.

fuck
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6512|montreal, quebec

Funky_Finny wrote:

Right so two days ago I stayed up untill 3am (some of you may remember the thread) to go see my girlfriend at her mates house. Me and the wife went into the spare room and jumped into bed, but before we could have any fun the mates mum came in. Why she was up at 5AM I donno lol but I wasn't meant to be there, needless to say I gathered my stuff ASAP and gtfo of there.. Anyway she phoned my girlfriends parents, saying all this bullshit, she thought we'd had sex, but we actually hadn't, and then her parents phoned mine and my parents were all "wtf do you think you're doing leaving the house at 3 am to go have sex with a minor?!" and I was all "that wasn't the intention" (when it totally was) but then they said they'd talk to me later about it.

Two days later they've still not said a word, life's been pretty much normal, except I've been doing odd jobs to try and get in the goodbooks. They just handed me a plate of sweets and a load of praise on such a good job I did on the grass, what the hell is going on? They should be giving me a bollocking! Is this some clever ruse to make me feel even more guilty? Dunno what is going on but my parents have definately got some Parent Hax or something.

tl;dr my parents are mad at me but giving me sweets and praise and shit. wtf, amirite?
it sux to be a teenager isnt it?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270

PvtStPoK wrote:

it sux to be a teenager isnt it?
Not really
bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Maybe they're sad that you aren't doing boys.

Finnigan wrote:

Parents: Weird motherfuckers.
You said it
Maybe they figured as he's sleeping with underagers he's a chav, cos they do that a lot, n they dont wanna get mugged by him, so they are treating him nice?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
YOu are old enough to have sex but your parents still hand you plates of sweets.

lol
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

YOu are old enough to have sex but your parents still hand you plates of sweets.

lol
I also lol'd.
Funky_Finny
Banned

Adams_BJ wrote:

lol
'Twas popcorn
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6353|England - Kent
If I was younger my parents would have done the same thing cos they would say boys will be boys but my dad would pat me on the back lol.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

Airwolf wrote:

banned?
More spamming probably.

Edit:  He's got to be closing in on a permaban since this is like this 3rd(at least) time being temp-banned.

Last edited by killer21 (2008-05-27 08:21:31)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I reckon your parents reacted like they have because:

When I was told for eg "No, your not to go and see that girl again, your to stay in your room" I would do all things possible to get out the house and see that girl, even leaving pillows under the duvet in trying to trick my Mum into thinking I was still there.  Maybe they know they cant keep you to do as they say.

They went out of their way to show gratitude and praise for when you do right, rather than bollock you when you do wrong, no offence, but that is basic dog training yet very very effective and a correct thing to do.

Maybe they just wanted a chilled weekend themselves and have perhaps re-kindled their love for each other and have been shagging all weekend themselves so deep down are too loved up to care.  Not a very nice thought for you to hold Funky but us parents still have our wild sides.  I was clubbing till 4 on Saturday morning, woke up pissed, sweated Cider all afternoon taking wickets, we can still do it, well at least I can.

Maybe Mum trusts you didn't do anything and Dad dosen't but they have made an agreement not to fall out with each other over this.

Hopefully not this final reason, they have more serious things to deal with right now which you know nothing about; yet.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6379|Oslo, Norway

Funky_Finny wrote:

Right so two days ago I stayed up untill 3am (some of you may remember the thread) to go see my girlfriend at her mates house. Me and the wife went into the spare room and jumped into bed, but before we could have any fun the mates mum came in. Why she was up at 5AM I donno lol but I wasn't meant to be there, needless to say I gathered my stuff ASAP and gtfo of there.. Anyway she phoned my girlfriends parents, saying all this bullshit, she thought we'd had sex, but we actually hadn't, and then her parents phoned mine and my parents were all "wtf do you think you're doing leaving the house at 3 am to go have sex with a minor?!" and I was all "that wasn't the intention" (when it totally was) but then they said they'd talk to me later about it.

Two days later they've still not said a word, life's been pretty much normal, except I've been doing odd jobs to try and get in the goodbooks. They just handed me a plate of sweets and a load of praise on such a good job I did on the grass, what the hell is going on? They should be giving me a bollocking! Is this some clever ruse to make me feel even more guilty? Dunno what is going on but my parents have definately got some Parent Hax or something.

tl;dr my parents are mad at me but giving me sweets and praise and shit. wtf, amirite?
Just wait until you get a kid yourself, then you'll know exactly why they react as they do.

It's not mentioned in the thread, how old are you btw???
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5815|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul

killer21 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

lol
I also lol'd.
Maybe his parents are just nice?

I'm going to guess you're 16-17 and that your parents know what you get up to and know that there will be no way to stop you if you are indeed doing that, and that you have enough education to be doing it safely. Maybe they trust you enough to let you do these things

I feel sorry for you though. I came home from school one afternoon and go to my Dad "I wagged my last class with a few girls today because I finished all the work in it and couldn't be bothered attending". He replies "Were they hot?". He'd probably congratulate me if I was in your situation, lol.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6130|Scotland!

loop eneg wrote:

I feel sorry for you though. I came home from school one afternoon and go to my Dad "I wagged my last class with a few girls today because I finished all the work in it and couldn't be bothered attending". He replies "Were they hot?". He'd probably congratulate me if I was in your situation, lol.
So at 16 if you irresponsibly left the house without informing your parents and then broke another adult's rules and disrespected them your dad would congratulate you?

I feel sorry for you, obviously you lack respect and need a good role model.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hi.  Now before we start lets run over a few rules.  I take 2 sugars in my coffee.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6535|Internetfitlerland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

loop eneg wrote:

So at 16 if you irresponsibly left the house without informing your parents and then broke another adult's rules and disrespected them your dad would congratulate you?
Gene wins
loop eneg
Banned

I'm Jamesey wrote:

loop eneg wrote:

Who says I lack respect? I said if I was in his position, which I would very likely not be in.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6130|Scotland!

loop eneg wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

loop eneg wrote:

Who says I lack respect? I said if I was in his position, which I would very likely not be in.
he lacked respect, therefore if you were in his position you'd be lacking respect. Thusly your dad would be congratulating you for your disrespectful actions
loop eneg
Banned
Ugh. You said I obviously lack respect, when I don't. I said if I was in his position, which I am not, I would be congratulated. And I wouldn't be congratulated on the basis of being disrespectful, but more that I was off getting laid.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6379|Oslo, Norway
If it's so that you're 16-17 you have nothing what so ever to do out so late! If it was my kid who'd be out that late I'd be worried sick and most likely called the cops/hospitales to hear if she's in there. And when she eventually got home I'd be so glad she's ok and yell at her 20 seconds later!

I understand your parents.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard