This is my luckiest kill.
holy mother of god, teach me
lmao xD
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6304|The | Netherlands

Adamshannon8 wrote:

j/k
Ya that's what you say now, but you really ment it.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such

Adamshannon8 wrote:

For someone who hacks, that was pretty poor... i'd expect some flying around and all of them to be unscoped tbh...
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Adamshannon8
+94|6186

presidentsheep wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

For someone who hacks, that was pretty poor... i'd expect some flying around and all of them to be unscoped tbh...
i don't hack.....
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
I randomly shot a GL straight up in the air last night ad got a kill
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
Had a lucky moment last night on the xXx server before they kicked me. Mad

Was US SpecOps on Dragon

An AT guy was running for the Linebacker at River from the flag. I was driving in a DPV from Vista. He had just capped the flag, killing me in the process and was joyfully prancing towards the Linebacker that the US so thoughtfully left at the flag. I was racing down from Vista after respawning with vengeance in my heart.

The race was close as I tried to run him over. As he lept for the Linebacker I knew I has lost the race and he was going to riddle my corpse with the Linebacker.

But alas the Linebacker was still empty!! I quickly jump in and search for him and find him getting out of my DPV!!! Laughing

It seems I exited the DPV at the exact moment he was pressing E to enter the Linebacker and so he entered the driving seat of the DPV instead and drove it until he hit the building behind the Linebacker.

Good laughs all around.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such

Adamshannon8 wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

i don't hack.....
sure...

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-a6563f95-vb50335.html
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6223|Finland
Landed on enemy with parachute on Road to Jalalabad, the drop was so small that i wouldnt even need parachute, but still i managed to accident kill an enemy

He was like, "lol parachute?"

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2008-05-26 13:21:22)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Stubbee wrote:

Had a lucky moment last night on the xXx server before they kicked me. Mad

Was US SpecOps on Dragon

An AT guy was running for the Linebacker at River from the flag. I was driving in a DPV from Vista. He had just capped the flag, killing me in the process and was joyfully prancing towards the Linebacker that the US so thoughtfully left at the flag. I was racing down from Vista after respawning with vengeance in my heart.

The race was close as I tried to run him over. As he lept for the Linebacker I knew I has lost the race and he was going to riddle my corpse with the Linebacker.

But alas the Linebacker was still empty!! I quickly jump in and search for him and find him getting out of my DPV!!! Laughing

It seems I exited the DPV at the exact moment he was pressing E to enter the Linebacker and so he entered the driving seat of the DPV instead and drove it until he hit the building behind the Linebacker.

Good laughs all around.
StarvinMarvin
+7|6156
i can tell you what someone else's luckiest kill was, i got killed by a smoke grenade (how?????).  i can't find the SS but it happened i swear!
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can

StarvinMarvin wrote:

i can tell you what someone else's luckiest kill was, i got killed by a smoke grenade (how?????).  i can't find the SS but it happened i swear!
Wtf are u doin here marvin
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

TrashBlinD wrote:

StarvinMarvin wrote:

Wtf are u doin here marvin
this one time at band camp...
StarvinMarvin
+7|6156
how is this a "this one time at band camp" you freak.  and trash, i'm just showing off the new hilarious sig.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such

StarvinMarvin wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-_V-rQg0k

Last edited by presidentsheep (2008-05-27 13:43:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard