dankassasin42o
+68|6679|Reefersyde, CA
IVIaster.Us, is just mad, b'cuz he was a c4 tossin, noobtubin', bunny hoppin bitch who cant pop off more then 15 points a round  now.   He's alil mad an needs to steam, but most the shittyest players get mad when people kick their asses repeatedly in this game.   Hes just showing us this.   But thats cool, no one to worry.  Hes just like that retarded kid who want to play with the normal kids, not realizing hes different then the normal kids.  Its ok IViaster.Us  not all us normal people pick on retards like your self. When your testicals drop, then you'll be welcome to return here an post in these forums.....   NOT TIL THEN...

Last edited by dankassasin42o (2006-02-25 12:54:24)

CommandoRog
+10|6684|USA
I dont claim to be in the Army,I WAS..
U.S. Army Infanty 11C 4.2 Mortars 8 yrs.
Im not trying to impress no one with it,but when some dumbshit who has not grown hair on his upper lip and still thinks his dick is just there to pee with ticks me off.
And for the rest of the people who served or have served their countrys proud dont need to read bullshit from some dumbshit .That means just  be quiet fool,little children should be seen,but not heard.
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

IvIaster.Us wrote:

wow ....i seriously cant believe  this.....why in the world do people take this game so seruiously...i mean you guys seriously act like your some seal team or something or this is real life....its hard not to laugh at people when they talk about "crawling through the brush hiding from my enemy " or  talking about your tactics on this game... its just crazy.....ITS NOT REAL....... some of you pleople actually think thatg after playing this game you are good enough to do anything such as go pick up a gun run to iraq and win the war singlehandedly.....half of you people will claim to be in the military but it doesent impress anyone...you just get goose bumps when you post that crap because you wish you were good enough to be in it so you live your fantasy military life on this game and try to fool people..........just play the game and make it fun...its not life
um.. yeah
superseal17
Banned
+1|6755

IvIaster.Us wrote:

i wouldnt go to a bf2 tourny because id be ass raped by gay little boys like you.....you live for the sound of a computer whirring dont you...and i bet your going to say "psh please faggot I have a hot girlfriend and im built....i bet I could beat your ass" talking shit miles away works both ways you dicksucking asshole
Jesus what an ass hole, what a pussy. He feels like a man by insulting peple over the internet.
Dilbert2468
+6|6740|Australia
i once had a glass of water

he does have a point though, people do bullshit on about themselfs on the net, and that shits me to no end.

my 2 cents

Last edited by Dilbert2468 (2006-02-25 13:26:07)

HolmWrecker
+2|6709|Nibiru

IvIaster.Us wrote:

wow ....i seriously cant believe  this.....why in the world do people take this game so seruiously...i mean you guys seriously act like your some seal team or something or this is real life....its hard not to laugh at people when they talk about "crawling through the brush hiding from my enemy " or  talking about your tactics on this game... its just crazy.....ITS NOT REAL....... some of you pleople actually think thatg after playing this game you are good enough to do anything such as go pick up a gun run to iraq and win the war singlehandedly.....half of you people will claim to be in the military but it doesent impress anyone...you just get goose bumps when you post that crap because you wish you were good enough to be in it so you live your fantasy military life on this game and try to fool people..........just play the game and make it fun...its not life
It's about fun. Some go overboard but so what??
Anything I play, I like to play well. This goes for all my hobbies. Finding out and discussing all the nuances about the game helps make me a better player. I talk about game play to all my buds, probably ad-nauseum. Big deal. I'm having fun and getting better. It's all good. You, on the other hand..... Need to lighten up bud. You play the way you want, we'll play the way we want.
Can't we all just get abong??
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6645|Ohio
Only one man can win the iraq war on his own...

Chuck Norris.
Dilbert2468
+6|6740|Australia
lol chuck norris what a guy
HolmWrecker
+2|6709|Nibiru

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Chuck Norris.
Shoot, the only reason we're alive is because Chuck allows us to live. Hehehe.
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6646
wow i cant even quote all the assholes on this page...first you get commander CommandoRog cuntfuck  that is an 40 year old that used to be in th army that probly licked up all the pvts shit in the bathroom...and too all the dumbfucks that say im just as much as a nerd as you...have you seen my stats? tell me i play all the time....tell me that im some self rightous asshole that just talks shit....i know that the little pekerhead who said that is a little disturbed long haird wanna be metal kid that sits at home and is made fun of at school for being fucking weird.....everyone can kiss my fucking ass

especiallyCommandoRog.....for being dishonorably discharged from the military and trying to relive his gay asshole mistakes over the internet....thank you for your service geezer shit
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6646

dankassasin42o wrote:

IVIaster.Us, is just mad, b'cuz he was a c4 tossin, noobtubin', bunny hoppin bitch who cant pop off more then 15 points a round  now.   He's alil mad an needs to steam, but most the shittyest players get mad when people kick their asses repeatedly in this game.   Hes just showing us this.   But thats cool, no one to worry.  Hes just like that retarded kid who want to play with the normal kids, not realizing hes different then the normal kids.  Its ok IViaster.Us  not all us normal people pick on retards like your self. When your testicals drop, then you'll be welcome to return here an post in these forums.....   NOT TIL THEN...
you the lamest dumbass alive.....im not messing with you anymore because you have everything figured out and are way too smart for me
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6646

dankassasin42o wrote:

you the lamest dumbass alive.....im not messing with you anymore because you have everything figured out and are way too smart for me
silentsin
+3|6698

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Chuck Norris.
AMEN TO THAT! I worship Chuck Norris. Thy mighty round-house kick hath spared thee. Thanketh thee Chuck Norris!
silentsin
+3|6698
IvIaster.Us, Like I said before NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU SPEAK, YOUR HAVE NO FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILY HATES YOU, GO KILL YOURSELF YOU REDNECK PIECE OF TRASH.

EDIT: You should be thankning Commando Rog, you douche bag. You think he's gay because he was in the army? No you know what, just die. It's that simple everyone hates you and your a waste of sperm, not to mention you are the biggest accident this century, when your redneck of a whore mom got knocked up by some hick in a bar and forgot to use a condom.

Last edited by silentsin (2006-02-25 14:04:59)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701
I wouldn't be so quick to judge iviaster.us. In my experience, the only people who go around spouting random profanity for no real reason are, basically, a waste of organic matter. Personally I think people like you shouldn't be allowed on the internet, but seeing as how you're already here, lets talk. Now, you come in here complaining about people who take this game too seriously, (and if I were a psychiatrist, I might ask at this point why you care so much about people taking this game seriously) but you've made no sound argument as to why this is a bad thing. I am definitely aware that some people are a little too invested in battlefield 2, but I also know there is noone that thinks they qualified for military service because they've played this game.

You, on the other hand, seem to have spent a great deal of effort coming in here and insulting all of us. Actually, judging by the quality of your posts, I'd have to say it didn't take that much effort after all, unless you are as dumb as you sound. Now, if you would be so kind as to follow a few simple instructions: Find a heavy object, and destroy your modem and or router, and rid us of your idiocy for a time. The rest of us rather enjoy having a forum free of people like you.

On that note, lets see a few of the inspiring things you've written so far:
wow i cant even quote all the assholes on this page...first you get commander CommandoRog cuntfuck  that is an 40 year old that used to be in th army that probly licked up all the pvts shit in the bathroom...and too all the dumbfucks that say im just as much as a nerd as you...have you seen my stats? tell me i play all the time....tell me that im some self rightous asshole that just talks shit....i know that the little pekerhead who said that is a little disturbed long haird wanna be metal kid that sits at home and is made fun of at school for being fucking weird.....everyone can kiss my fucking ass

especiallyCommandoRog.....for being dishonorably discharged from the military and trying to relive his gay asshole mistakes over the internet....thank you for your service geezer shit
you fags
oh yeah and because I can.....you nerds throw yourself out there so now im judging because......i fucking can
i wouldnt go to a bf2 tourny because id be ass raped by gay little boys like you.....you live for the sound of a computer whirring dont you...and i bet your going to say "psh please faggot I have a hot girlfriend and im built....i bet I could beat your ass" talking shit miles away works both ways you dicksucking asshole
Im sure you're going to have some amazingly profound comeback to all of this, probably something to do with me having intercourse with something profrane, or perhaps a jab at my sexual orientation. In a few years, perhaps after you've graduated from the 4th grade, you'll look back on this and realize that being a complete douchebag on the internet does not, actually, make you the better man. Good day.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
I can win the iraq war by mself. 1. Learn to fly a jet.2. drop a nuke. 3. no more war. 4 laugh hahahhahah

Last edited by Obiwan (2006-02-25 14:21:45)

Rathji
+1|6683

kessel! wrote:

when i am drafted, i call heli k guys?
Fucking chopper whores spawn camping Iraqis
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

Thank you skruples.

This thread should have been stopped a long time ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard