chitlin
Banned
+36|6763
heres my stats bitch ..
http://www.bf2s.com/player/44553345/

notice that every single stat is better than yours eat shit thank you..

try playing a map other thank karkand and a class other than spec ops c4 glitching against infantry.. your shit isnt in the least bit impressive youre a one trick retarded pony .. now that c4 glitch is fixed cuz of faggots like you youre confused as to what to do .. i see thats where you ended up thinking claymores mean shit ....

i didnt come here to brag about my stats cuz i know im not the greatest. just providing the fact that im much better than you.. because you requested it

Last edited by chitlin (2006-02-24 04:06:34)

WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768

chitlin wrote:

notice that every single stat is better than yours eat shit thank you..

try playing a map other thank karkand and a class other than spec ops c4 glitching against infantry.. your shit isnt in the least bit impressive youre a one trick retarded pony .. now that c4 glitch is fixed cuz of faggots like you youre confused as to what to do .. i see thats where you ended up thinking claymores mean shit ....

i didnt come here to brag about my stats cuz i know im not the greatest. just providing the fact that im much better than you.. because you requested it
are you fukkkin serious.....notice that NONE of your stats are better than mine!!! WTF r u talking about?  lol ur stats aren't shit, bitch.   u think you're better than me when ALL ur kills come from tank/chopper?  now i've heard it all LOL.  U SPEND MORE THAN HALF THE TIME IN A FUCKING VEHICLE LMFAO!!!  now let's go back to my stats:  notice how i don't NEED a vehicle, even though i PWN in the tank.  that's right, n00b.  u thought, didn't u.   

now we know that ur just a little prick w/out the stats to back up ur immature shit-talking lol.

I knew u couldn't represent.  and playing other maps doesn't mean shit, fucktard lol nt.  come to Moders Kark and we'll see who gets pwned.  keep criticizing the maps i play, c4, and my carbine stats....ALL OF WHICH ARE ELITE LOL.  coming from u, that doesn't mean much lol. 

now suck my cock
bowdenball
+11|6646|Greenville, SC
claymores.... 218 killed/ 94 deaths... 2.32.. not bad but working for around 3.0
Jobarra
+0|6681
Well, this thread degenerated at light speed.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6763
yes wagon you only playing karkand actually means everything. its easy to have 7.6 playing tank only in karkand ..try it out on Chinese maps with planes choppers more tanks etc... instead of just being a pussy and spawn killing infantry... actually 7.6 playing karkand only is a total shit ratio and if i only played karkand my tank would be 15:1 +... furthermore if you only play infantry maps your infantry scores should be much higher. not having to worry about alot of plane bombs / helo missiles / multiple armors makes it alot easier on foot...

now for the fun part, its true im a fan of vehicles and choppers specifically.. i play pla maps, spec forces, and maps with all vehicles.. so thats the trend.  im more than happy to point out my small arms scores which are much better than yours

assault rifle
me 2.0
you 1.3

my carbine playing vehicle maps +only 17 hours 1.19
yours playing only karkand with 131 hours 1.05 .. totally pathetic

light machine gun
me 1.71
you 1.45

sniper
me 1.85
you 1.48

shotguns
me 1.02
you.83

smg's
me .90
you .58

so you see yes im a vehicle player and yet my small arms scores still shit on you ...oh please say pwned and noob more you fucking little 12 year old faggot

Last edited by chitlin (2006-02-24 16:59:03)

Junior_Mud
+1|6667|Concord, CA
umm I'm like 1 and 1. I'm sooo leet.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6763
sorry i would never post stats had dude not specifically asked for them..

i just enjoyed how after he saw them he still denied it as if he cant do basic addition.. which is possible

Last edited by chitlin (2006-02-24 18:04:20)

WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768
chitlin, just look @ u scraping for acceptance when the stats u cite are 10ths OF A POINT different than mine lol. 
i love this, it's blatantly obvious you're grasping 4 straws.

now look @ how over 75% of ur kills are in a vehicle and i still have a higher SPM AND KPM...sad, but expected.  thus ur opinion is as good as the shit i dropped this morning.  "oh i could this/that if i played kark!" lol that's rich! 

lol another dick in ur mouth.  u must really enjoy getting skull-fucked!

now try to post a cute reply, then edit it 2 make sure it sounds cool, ok?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
mine is only 1.73
chitlin
Banned
+36|6763
wait how does the fact that i fly a chopper change the fact that all my small arms scores are significantly better than yours? you cant face that you asked for them then cry when they are better than yours .. all of them..

your spm and kpm higher? a.who gives a fuck b. those are both attributed to your c4 glitching.. and you know it. i see a dip in both right around patch time hmm... whos grasping at straws now little shit?

of course you dont acknowdge the differnce between someone who plays all classes and all maps with someone who plays one class and one map.. youre the retard who plays one map..

and yes i hit the edit button to fix a couple typos... oooh you got me there good burn. im dealing with an infant... please continue to have nothing worthwhile to say and just reflect on your love of penis'
Virginslayer
+0|6641
I can honestly say i dont think anyone has ever gotten under my skin as much as wagon_attack did. i think he was the first C4 chucker i ever came across, i wanted to beat you to death with my fuzzy scrote.  i dont care how good of a person you really are, i hate you. go die.

whew, thats a load of my chest.
Hans Duo
+0|6784
http://bf2s.com/player/65742771/
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768
chitlin, didn't i already show how ur opinion means nothing?  don't u get it?  u get NO RESPECT LOL!!! ur in a vehicle over half the time you play....that means on the flip side you're never on the ground, so your ratios change HALF AS MUCH....and you're talking big with stats that are 10ths of a point different from mine...it's pathetic, yet humorous at the same time!!  My ground stats change EVERY TIME I PLAY.  being in a vehicle accounts for ALL your global scores, SPM, KPM, KDR, etc...and I STILL PWN THAT ASS.

judging the way you spell and type, you're either slow or still in grade school.  lol tell mommy to let you stay up so you can curse and talk big, ok?  and make sure daddy edits the post, too.  afterwards, tell them about me, how i can PWN ur ass on a fucking message board w/out even playing u lol.  sigh, i'm tired of dealing w/simpletons

dood, face it, i saw your shit stats, and NOTHING impresses me.  in fact, now we all know who's better: the guy always on the ground scoring points/killing infantry, not the pussy who waits for vehicles to respawn all round lol.  the rest of my posts are just for a quick laugh and watching you cry like a bitch even more!

like i said, being elite means dealing w/morons and crybabies like urself all the time, and i ALWAYS put them in their place. 

the same goes for any of your future posts:  they're just from a n00b w/napolean complex lol. 

zOMG:  "just reflect on your love of penis'":  now you're even trying to use my insults LMAO.

LICK MY BALLZ....NO EDIT NECESSARY LOLOLOLOL
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
Wagon_attack is a c4 chucking, noob tubing, spawn killing, karkand whore, who from the way he talks sounds about 12 years old. Sorry it just annoys me to read these "your a noob, I pwn you, im 1337" posts that are typical of younger people who generally think that its “cool”.

Oh and nearly all of my infantry weapon stats are better then yours.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768

Virginslayer wrote:

I can honestly say i dont think anyone has ever gotten under my skin as much as wagon_attack did. i think he was the first C4 chucker i ever came across, i wanted to beat you to death with my fuzzy scrote.  i dont care how good of a person you really are, i hate you. go die.

whew, thats a load of my chest.
i don't play games to make online friends, i.e. u were just another victim.  i e-scar ppl 4 cyber-life.  sry, nothing personal, but good to know u feel better now.

my claymore ratio is elite, but not as good as HANS DUO's!!
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768

Kobrakai wrote:

Wagon_attack is a c4 chucking, noob tubing, spawn killing, karkand whore, who from the way he talks sounds about 12 years old. Sorry it just annoys me to read these "your a noob, I pwn you, im 1337" posts that are typical of younger people who generally think that its “cool”.

lol...i love being infamous, i don't even recognize half the tards that bitch about me.  being world-class while dealing w/ mediocrity is what it's all about!

hey kobraka1, explain how ur infantry stats help your SPM, KDR, KPM, DPM, blah blah blah, all of which i am SIGNIFICANTLY better than you?  oh, okay lol.. 

and let's toy w/the idea ur infantry stats are better:  i STILL PWN U!  Why are my global scores still higher?
oh, okay lol...
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

lol...i love being infamous, i don't even recognize half the tards that bitch about me.  being world-class while dealing w/ mediocrity is what it's all about!

hey kobraka1, explain how ur infantry stats help your SPM, KDR, KPM, DPM, blah blah blah, all of which i am SIGNIFICANTLY better than you?  oh, okay lol.. 

and let's toy w/the idea ur infantry stats are better:  i STILL PWN U!  Why are my global scores still higher?
oh, okay lol...
Try playing some other maps then karkand and you will understand.
WormGuts
+17|6794|Dayton, Ohio

comet241 wrote:

did anybody read my post where i said that the claymore ratio only reflects the number of kills with a claymore versus the number of times died while holding the claymore???? your claymore ratio means nothing!!!!!! I have a great ratio, but i dont brag about it cause frankly it's not that hard to not get killed while holding a claymore unless you get surprised.....
are you sure it's deaths while holding a claymore?  i was thinking that it was deaths by claymore.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768

Kobrakai wrote:

that's the thing, i'm not the one looking for acceptance/insecure about their abilities.  i know how good my stats are w/out needing armor/choppers/jets.  if you doubt them,  simply come to Moders Kark if u want a piece of me; you know where to find me!

ALL HATERZ WELCOME
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

that's the thing, i'm not the one looking for acceptance/insecure about their abilities.  i know how good my stats are w/out needing armor/choppers/jets.  if you doubt them,  simply come to Moders Kark if u want a piece of me; you know where to find me!

ALL HATERZ WELCOME
Your not the one looking for acceptance/insecure about their abilities? so you didnt start this thread to brag about your claymore stats? which by the way mean nothing. It takes no skill to plant a claymore. I only posted that my infantry stats were better because I know how much it pisses you people off that think your so much better then the rest of us.
Your nothing special. everyone is telling you it. Take my advice and stop trying to make out your "world class".
Im not posting anymore in this thread, Ive said all I need to say.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6763
i blame myself for conversing with this little moron

my favorite part is this little faggot saying " OMFG ROFLCOPTER YOU NOOB ITS NOT EVEN A FULL NUMBER ITS 7/10THS THATS NOT BETTER I PWN YOU ..

calling himself elite... what a fuckin queerbait
JP3
+8|6670|Grammar Land

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

the same goes for any of your future posts:  they're just from a n00b w/napolean complex lol. 

LICK MY BALLZ....NO EDIT NECESSARY LOLOLOLOL
Did you know that using Napolean complex and 'n00b' in the same sentence makes Jesus hate you? 
I do hope all of the people you love die in your lifetime.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and you only.

p.s. Chitlin gets my respect
slidero
saaaaaaafvgsadfasffaafafafggaf
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/wagon_attack/

My ratio doesn't really mean anything, i only have like 300 kills

But it is a nice stat to try and build on
3 orso.. used to be 6.. but after this patch i got killed more and more
[tlv]TDL
+7|6658