xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6736
If you've ever watched the Family Guy episode with Petoria and remember when Stewie asks the Saudi guy to shout his death cry before killing an infidel and does that whole tongue noise, I was just thinking, maybe we could incorporate a button where you can taunt enemy players like in a knife fight or something. That would be a bitch slap in the face
Chillay-14
+21|6717
thats the greatest family guy episode i forget why but i noe somthin funny as happens
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6710|Colorado
We have enough annoying text chat , dont think we need noobs spaming dirka dirka jihad noises every 2 seconds.

Besides the 14 year old cracking voices is more than enough of a bitch slap.
+0|6786
lol...hilarious
Icleos
+101|6780
I wouldn't mind if they added some of the taunts from the intro movie.
For example one of the USA guys says, "Come get some!" and starts shooting with a Mounted Machinegun.
Renagade Warrior
+0|6802|U.K
Be great if there was a mod that changed all the MEC voices to the ones from team America.
smk_valvanite
+12|6714|New Zealand, CHCH
taunbting may be cool but you couldn lny do it with some weapons, ie knife, manned black hawk machine gun,

i also though a blood patch may be a good idea, shit if doom duke3d and wolf3d can all have blood when you shoot someone, why cant bf2?  also if you disentegrate someone with sraw or eryx, pieces of body would lie around?

and yes in know that young kids wouldnt be able to play, but they will anyway
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6787|Mark it zero.
i think it would be cool, but not have it show up as text on screen. you would only hear it if you are close enough, like a grenade. also make a limit on how often you could say it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard