pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6646
I think this would be cool, team A starts on one side of the map with a convoy of trucks and humvees. and team B starts on the other side with some of those fast jeeps. The idea being that team A has to take control of the convoy and make it reach a certain destination whereas team B has to ambush the convo and kill everyone. to make it harder for team B they cant destroy eveything as they have to capture a certain truck with something in it and take it back to there spawn point camp. everyone gets 3 lives each, the convoy team respawn at the convoy and team B at there sarting spawn point!!!
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine
Yeah, except it would be impossible to kill them if they're any good with armor.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
what about normal cap the flag mode,just 2 flags at the opposite sides of the map and you cap it and bring it back to your base.
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

CrazeD wrote:

Yeah, except it would be impossible to kill them if they're any good with armor.
he said convoi of trucks and humvees and fast jeeps.. nothing about armor..
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

jord wrote:

what about normal cap the flag mode,just 2 flags at the opposite sides of the map and you cap it and bring it back to your base.
capture the flag..? u probably mean
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6713|Norway

pure_beef_69 wrote:

I think this would be cool, team A starts on one side of the map with a convoy of trucks and humvees. and team B starts on the other side with some of those fast jeeps. The idea being that team A has to take control of the convoy and make it reach a certain destination whereas team B has to ambush the convo and kill everyone. to make it harder for team B they cant destroy eveything as they have to capture a certain truck with something in it and take it back to there spawn point camp. everyone gets 3 lives each, the convoy team respawn at the convoy and team B at there sarting spawn point!!!
Yeah!!! After the second time that one is played, the whole ambush-cat is out of the bag don't you think?!
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6657
i would be cool if you spawned in a HMMV/Vodnik and you had a (computer) crew of an engineer, a miedic, and a support, when another live player gets in(human), he replaces positions until the vehicle is full.

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6646

Friluftshund wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Yeah!!! After the second time that one is played, the whole ambush-cat is out of the bag don't you think?!
not quite sure what you mean! R u saying that once they have been ambushed then the convoy will know whats going to happen? Well thats what makes it harder for the ambushers, and also the convoy wont know exactly when or where the ambush will take place.
twood375
+16|6648|Washington, D.C.
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

RDMC wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

he said convoi of trucks and humvees and fast jeeps.. nothing about armor..
Whoops...

I saw convoy and thought armor.

Well then yeah, sounds like a good idea then.
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6720

Friluftshund wrote:

ambush-cat
Ahaha! I love it
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6793|South Cybertown, Texas
What I think is funny it's that when Bf-1942 was put out, you could play it as Conquest or CTF! The majorty of the hard core gamers, played CTF!

Why did EA/Dice not make this an option with BF2 ($$$$)?

Last edited by -=S8M=-Phoenix (2006-02-27 08:12:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard