Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
this is the second time it happend to me and im so fcking pissed about it

i was playing in karkand and it went pritty good and i just shot the driver of the tank. he was repairing. so i think lets repair the tank a bit and steal it. and when i got the kit and pressed right away 5 to the repair tool .BANGGGGG IT FCKING QUIT BF2 totally. i was PROMTO on the desktop....

this really needs to be fixed or i'm gonna mail EA or Dice 1 million times about ...cause this is really ANNOYING and makes the game s ck big time...

that was all....
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6743|Malaga, EspaƱa
E-mail bombing EA isnt going to help they only have to put ur main into the Spamfilter....*sigh* just Re-install BF2 and repatch it . that should do the trick
cat4ever
+69|6753|CATALONIA

Poncho wrote:

this is the second time it happend to me and im so fcking pissed about it

i was playing in karkand and it went pritty good and i just shot the driver of the tank. he was repairing. so i think lets repair the tank a bit and steal it. and when i got the kit and pressed right away 5 to the repair tool .BANGGGGG IT FCKING QUIT BF2 totally. i was PROMTO on the desktop....

this really needs to be fixed or i'm gonna mail EA or Dice 1 million times about ...cause this is really ANNOYING and makes the game s ck big time...

that was all....
that happens to me too, I hate it !
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6694|Ireland
Thats hardware failure
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
i think its a bug... bf2 is known about that...
FoxSpeirs
+3|6698
i also think its hardware failure... doesnt happen with me...
FirePhoenix
+18|6639|hamilton, scotland
could be both, but i get that too. And the repair points are still fubared anyways. Sometimes your repair broken arty and after 2 seconds u get repair point sometimes till its full health and sometimes never.
SpartanXZ1
+1|6750
yea they really need to fix tht bit. sometimes i got no points repairng commander stuff too -_-"

Last edited by SpartanXZ1 (2006-02-25 04:05:23)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833
6 is the spanner.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6725|Twente, The Netherlands
Never had that.
BushRanger007
+1|6666
Constantly update your video drivers, I have had the same issues along the way to EA Heaven.
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

E-mail bombing EA isnt going to help they only have to put ur main into the Spamfilter....*sigh* just Re-install BF2 and repatch it . that should do the trick
no doesnt do the trick..I did that and bf2 still crashes to my desktop

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard