Do you uncap rape?

Yes72%72% - 173
No27%27% - 65
Total: 238
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5928|New York

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

So you all would rather play in servers with no admins and no rules?
Yes, unless my friend has admin. and he is willing to abuse it.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6701

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

i avoid servers with admins online as much as i can.. most servers are complete fail with admins...

90% of the time; "STOP BUNNY HOPPING, STOP SPAWN KILLING, STOP BASE RAPING WHILE I SIT IN MY UNCAP SPAMMING NADES, STOP BEING BETTER THEN ME, STOP KILLING ME, OMGHACKERBAN, NO SWIMMING IN THE POOL, TIE YOUR SHOE, NO RUNNING, EAT YOUR VEGETABLES."

if i have to play in a server with admins i avoid bans easily.. the second i see BANNING in the top-left directed at me i got a macro (omgmacrobanbanbanhax) set up to hit mauh fraps screenshot button (you know for omghax pt.3) then alt+f4's all in .50 seconds. leaving the game before you get kicked from being banned = ban doesn't go through

ofcourse they can manually add me to the banlist if their smart... but meh

inshort; servers with admins = fail 90% the time

CommonSense wrote:

<3

Last edited by TehMyke (2008-05-20 13:41:11)

ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5928|New York

TehMyke wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

i avoid servers with admins online as much as i can.. most servers are complete fail with admins...

90% of the time; "STOP BUNNY HOPPING, STOP SPAWN KILLING, STOP BASE RAPING WHILE I SIT IN MY UNCAP SPAMMING NADES, STOP BEING BETTER THEN ME, STOP KILLING ME, OMGHACKERBAN, NO SWIMMING IN THE POOL, TIE YOUR SHOE, NO RUNNING, EAT YOUR VEGETABLES."

if i have to play in a server with admins i avoid bans easily.. the second i see BANNING in the top-left directed at me i got a macro (omgmacrobanbanbanhax) set up to hit mauh fraps screenshot button (you know for omghax pt.3) then alt+f4's all in .50 seconds. leaving the game before you get kicked from being banned = ban doesn't go through

ofcourse they can manually add me to the banlist if their smart... but meh

inshort; servers with admins = fail 90% the time

CommonSense wrote:

<3
<3
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6111|sweden

TehMyke wrote:

I'm gay

CommonSense wrote:

I'm gay too
<3
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City

steelie34 wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

hey, i even start tking, some idiots deserve to go back to WoW...
like urself?
i dont have WoW, thats for gays, like our Marlboroman.
Gen_Black_Hawk-XL-NL
+4|6243|The Netherlands
Yea, I do, but not often. Generally I wait them up,, but if their are only laming in the base (like fragging from the uncap in karkand, or tkilling or whatever), and not giving a good try to come out, I know to find 'em!
  G @ N

Last edited by Gen_Black_Hawk-XL-NL (2008-05-20 14:20:04)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City
the best solution against uncap raping is artying your own uncap, hoping FF=on so everyone dies and round finish faster....
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6124|Scotland!

LiGaLiZe wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

I'm gay

CommonSense wrote:

I'm gay too
<3
<3
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6295|The | Netherlands

I'm Jamesey wrote:

LiGaLiZe wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

I'm gay

<3
<3
inb4straight
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Yes, a thousand times yes. I'd rather have to deal with the occasional baseraper and tk'er than deal with crybaby admins.

EA no longer gives a shit about this game and the only admins left are the douchebag ones who kick and ban you after one kill or comment.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5910|Minneapolis, MN
Hmmmm, sounds like you've been abused by too many admins.  We really try to have as mature of admins as possible.  We make all of our admins apply for it and then the rest of the clan votes on it to approve or disapprove the application.  Then if someone is abusing their admin, we take it away.  We're not perfect, but we really do try to make sure things are handled fairly.  Like I said, we just have the 3 rules apart from the normal ones like hacking, TK'ing, etc.

I guess everyone has their own preferences and their own playing style though.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6264

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

/End of thread

Nice points you have there bluecoew.Had to say it.You seem like a very mature person.

ps:always wanted to ask,how do you create macros?pm me.merci bowcoop
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5910|Minneapolis, MN
Thank you, I appreciate it when we can have mature discussions and I try to help facilitate that as much as possible.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Hmmmm, sounds like you've been abused by too many admins.  We really try to have as mature of admins as possible.  We make all of our admins apply for it and then the rest of the clan votes on it to approve or disapprove the application.  Then if someone is abusing their admin, we take it away.  We're not perfect, but we really do try to make sure things are handled fairly.  Like I said, we just have the 3 rules apart from the normal ones like hacking, TK'ing, etc.

Hey NUNYA, last night i, SBennetIII, was kicked from your vanilla server, because i was, "rank hacking",....
from what i saw, one 3 stars guy couldnt tolerate being killed again and again and in his anger went and told u i was "hacking" so i could be kicked from server and stop hurting his precious kdr.
if you are gonna kick or ban people from your server it would be better if you check first with punkb or EA who you are dealing with.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Hey NUNYA, last night i, SBennetIII, was kicked from your vanilla server, because i was, "rank hacking",....
from what i saw, one 3 stars guy couldnt tolerate being killed again and again and in his anger went and told u i was "hacking" so i could be kicked from server and stop hurting his precious kdr.
if you are gonna kick or ban people from your server it would be better if you check first with punkb or EA who you are dealing with.
omg ur so good
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

you guys must be HORRIBLE to kick bennet
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5858

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

lol

Last edited by Guy.Buddy.Friend (2008-05-21 15:19:05)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6373|the land of bourbon

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5928|New York

steelie34 wrote:

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

lol
wat
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

CommonSense wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

lol
wat
i uncap raped yo step-momma's granny wat yo
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can
[20:56] !   ig: post in bf2 section its lonely
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6293
What is the point in discussing this?

If you rape you rape if you don't you don't lol.

Bottom line.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5858

Bull3t wrote:

What is the point in discussing this?

If you rape you rape if you don't you don't lol.

Bottom line.
no u
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6341|Iowa...
i always enjoy a good rape tbh.
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

aj0404 wrote:

i always enjoy a good rape tbh.
mp5?