Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6335|105 RVK
It has the most depressing ending I have ever seen, I mean the guy must have killed himself later on
aimless
+166|6132|Texas
I didn't care for the ending.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6399|Southern California

aimless wrote:

I didn't care for the ending.
I totally knew it was coming...

But I like at least that they did that. One of the things that has always bothered me about non-comedy movies is the whole perfect story pattern... I mean thats how I was taught to write in like 7th grade....Now that your a professional and making tons of money, step up your game and quit following the same old pattern we learned in grade school.

I though it was a pretty decent movie...
zeidmaan
+234|6422|Vienna

It was a fricking awesome movie. I love how the main characthers represented different human personalities. Very interesting.
And yeah, the ending is
agent146
+127|6394|Jesus Land aka Canada
i like the movie acutally
and ya the ending was like.......
man i would be like ...pissed. i mean a single woman manged to make it out. and the point is that they (the army) comes in like...a few secoudns after you just killed your son.

and damn i hate the preacher woman..

i was half hoping and expecting Thomas jane to pull "the punisher" on her.
zeidmaan
+234|6422|Vienna

OP can you put big SPOILER ALERT in your first post.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

zeidmaan wrote:

OP can you put big SPOILER ALERT in your first post.
qtf
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command
heh, nobody mention that it is a Stephen King story.
Tsk tsk tsk.
VicktorVauhn

agent146 wrote:

man i would be like ...pissed.

lol, "pissed" is like, when you asked for no ketchup but they put it on your burger anyways.
wongydude
+7|5992
Just for extra knowledge and stuff, the ending is actually different from the original book.
agent146
+127|6394|Jesus Land aka Canada

VicktorVauhn wrote:

agent146 wrote:

man i would be like ...pissed.

lol, "pissed" is like, when you asked for no ketchup but they put it on your burger anyways.
lol you got me there lol. lol
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6722|US

VicktorVauhn wrote:

But I like at least that they did that. One of the things that has always bothered me about non-comedy movies is the whole perfect story pattern... I mean thats how I was taught to write in like 7th grade....Now that your a professional and making tons of money, step up your game and quit following the same old pattern we learned in grade school.
Oh, come on!  The manager/marksman was dead from the minute they made his character capable of being a hero...not very original.  As soon as he said he was the state pistol champ, I thought, "Damn, he's gonna die."....guess what...

Still, it was a decent movie.
VicktorVauhn

RAIMIUS wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Oh, come on!  The manager/marksman was dead from the minute they made his character capable of being a hero...not very original.  As soon as he said he was the state pistol champ, I thought, "Damn, he's gonna die."....guess what...

Still, it was a decent movie.
I didn't say anything about it being amazing I just said it was pretty decent, and that I respected the fact that they didn't just wrap everything up nicely for a happy ending...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard