Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6797

chuyskywalker wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

so its technically possible to rocket jump?
Naw, the rockets (RPG's) don't get you anywhere. Grenades (from hand or noobtoob) get you a little distance, but the real trick is 5 C4 packets.
Going back to what Chuyskywalker said, I have seen it done with C4 explosive, but if friendly fire is off, is the same thing possible with artillery?  I had a game where I was getting shelled (Sharqi Perninsula) and I was thrown into the air up as high as the building near the city entrance CP near the MEC bases.  Had to parachute down again
r00fus
+2|6802
lol...you can either run along the rail perpendicular to the building you want to get on, or drop a supply box.  And don't say that i never helped with anything
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6855|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Roofus I know that trick I can get on the roof of the bulding next to the flag and have used the crate to get to many places (except college) Imean the one where the flag is exactly that one.
r00fus
+2|6802
you mean the one where the flag is exactly that one? 

and you attended college?  Please clarify what you're trying to say and i'll do my best to help
[TvC]Unbe@table
+5|6793|Michigan
Just so you all know this is my very first post as a noob forumer, elite player So I thought I would start off by saying that I cannot believe you all are narrow minded about getting on top of that roof! All you ever think about is destruction AKA blowing yourself onto the roof! BTW Im just kidding

HOWEVER!!!!!

I will tell you all the proper way to gain rooftop access in a few simple steps. You may also do this without using c4 or standing on your buddies shoulders.

1. Get yourself a jeep, hummer, tank, or an APC.
2. Park the your vehicle to the side of the buidling on the left side (if you are MEC)
3. Climb on top of your vehicle and simply jump onto the roof.

If this is confusing to any of you, please let me know!!

Glad I could help my fellow players.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6854|Bryan/College Station, TX

[TvC]Unbe@table wrote:

I will tell you all the proper way to gain rooftop access in a few simple steps. You may also do this without using c4 or standing on your buddies shoulders.

1. Get yourself a jeep, hummer, tank, or an APC.
2. Park the your vehicle to the side of the buidling on the left side (if you are MEC)
3. Climb on top of your vehicle and simply jump onto the roof.
If this is confusing to any of you, please let me know!!
Ok then color me confused. Are you talking about the roof that you can climb up to anyways with the ladder? Or are you talking about the 2 story roof above the flag on the first MEC control point? Or are we talking about the roof of the building just to the north of the first MEC control point?

This entire post I have been kind of confused of which of the roofs we have been talking about.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
jag1973
Bushwhacker
[TvC]Unbe@table  & Kilroy is where?
This is what happens when the posts extend to a second page...

Read the forum topic from thread one.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6836|Netherlands

jag1973 wrote:

I finally got up there started a server for myself to explore, applied for commander, would put a crate here, there, turned FF off. Then I would blast my self to every roof in karkand it was good to explore from above.

It would be nice to have roof sniper encounters, no tanks up there, or APCs for that matter.

Imagine if the buildings where open for acces to rooms or the roof the map would ten fold in size, cause of so many places to hide....

Run bastards run!!!!!
yes, why cant we enter all buildings ?  play hide and seek wouldt be fun too,  rofl. and we couldt also do with some more realistic damage profiles of and to the buildings .
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

jag1973 wrote:

[TvC]Unbe@table  & Kilroy is where?
This is what happens when the posts extend to a second page...

Read the forum topic from thread one.
Right it says flag building. And it says top of it. Which would imply the 2nd story building where the flag is. So the same question goes for the guy who posted 3 posts above this one. How does parking a vehicle next to a 2nd story building allow me to jump to the top roof? Unless there is a supply crate on top of the vehicle?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
[TvC]Unbe@table
+5|6793|Michigan
Forget it. The less you all know the better for me!
jag1973
Bushwhacker
the flag building is not 2 stories  high! so you got the wrong building buddy, should play more often.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

jag1973 wrote:

the flag building is not 2 stories  high! so you got the wrong building buddy, should play more often.
Um yes it is. The first MEC Flag is on the first landing of the buliding however the overall building is 2 stories. This is why there is an overhang on the landing with the flag. Look up and you see the rest of the building. Hence 2 stories.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard