Baldrick
+2|5982
Just days after we announced that our second Epsilon Cup would be in America's Army, we can announce that we've again decided to support one of the smaller communities with another Epsilon Cup, this time for Battlefield 2. However, we've decided to do this with one twist, the competition will take place in 10v10 on 16-player maps. Again we're offering an excellent prizepurse of €2400, with €1200 for 1st place, €700 for 2nd, and €500 for 3rd.

Signups are open from Saturday May 17th until Sunday 1st June 13.00CET, with the competition starting on Thursday 5th June. All the matches will be played starting at 20.30CET on Thursdays and Mondays. The competition will follow a group stage then knockout system. In order to participate, you must have a minimum of 12 players register on the Epsilon eSports website, and then the Team Leader must send an email to [email protected] with the name of your team, website and the names of those players as they are registered on the Epsilon website.

Source: www.epsilon-esports.org
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6660
Oh hey Baldrick, I appreciate the effort, but aren't you beating a dead horse here?

Some people still enjoy the game, I suppose. Good luck with this
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Dr_3V|L
+51|6732|Twente, The Netherlands
Actually there still are enough clans around to make this competition a succes, nice initiative.
i g
Banned
+876|5871|GA

i assume this is for euros??? anyone got room for me? i ping around 100 to uk servers, but 120-140 to german servers is a little much
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!
sounds fun, maybe it's time for me to start crying and begging til I find a team that'll take me
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6293|eng
I'll play if a team is willing to take me on.
#rekt
i g
Banned
+876|5871|GA

bf2s rape team tbh
BRiiNDED
+137|6131

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'll play if a team is willing to take me on.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

sounds fun, maybe it's time for me to start crying and begging til I find a team that'll take me
i played on the same team as you the the other day -ultRa|insaniTy#

Last edited by Death_Brinded_Pro (2008-05-17 14:35:25)

Baldrick
+2|5982
Americans can play aswell, however all the matches are at 20.30CET on Thursdays and Mondays, so you'd have to be available at those times (thats EST+6).
If BF2S want to make a team that would be great, trying to get as many signups as possible so we can have a good competition!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6697|Devon, England
I would happily do this, and do a damn good job at it, too.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone

Baldrick wrote:

Americans can play aswell, however all the matches are at 20.30CET on Thursdays and Mondays, so you'd have to be available at those times (thats EST+6).
If BF2S want to make a team that would be great, trying to get as many signups as possible so we can have a good competition!
And battles wont be fought on NA servers right?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6293|eng
Lets get a team together. Someone make a thread, I can't be bothered.
#rekt
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6622|Kent, UK
I'm assuming this is inf...
I also assume icU* will be there
Moist.Niek
+11|5991
It's conq...

10v10 inf only sucks tbh..
i g
Banned
+876|5871|GA

Moist.Niek wrote:

It's conq...

10v10 inf only sucks tbh..
10v10 inf only????
lel
HaawwK
+31|5992|Bolton
it will be 10v10 conquest on 16 player maps
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6472
We have around 6 or 7 players still active in our clan - maybe adding a few others could give {UK-US} a squad for this - we would take some of you leet players if we can generate anough interest?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard