SegataSanshiro
+0|6647
Hi everybody.

I just finished downloading the Euro Force Booster Pack and guess what? Three new, shiny maps... but no 64 player versions. Well, it just so happens that i mostly play on 64 player servers so the booster pack was a waste of money for me. I've never heard anything about 64 player maps not being included from EA or other sources... so i thought everybody has a right to know before spending money. If this IS public knowledge already, just delete the post, nevermind. If you're wondering how i got the booster pack: in Europe, it's already available in stores and can be downloaded but only played in LAN mode, not online. Everybody who plays mostly on 64 slot servers: DO NOT BY Euro Force!
JimKong
+31|6652|Ohio
I think EA is trying to tell us something...

...Europeans have small peckers.

Last edited by JimKong (2006-02-24 11:04:31)

RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6720|Groningen / Netherlands
What the .... are you on about it is not out in Europe yet!!!!
Semnai
+0|6647
It is out, at least in Germany.

And yes, I knew that EF would only contain 16/32 player maps. It was in the news on some sites.
SegataSanshiro
+0|6647
It's sad i didn't get this information sooner... it would have saved me my ten euros. But EA might release 64 player maps with the all new *euro force booster pack map booster pack* for additional 5 euros... wouldn't that be nice?
barron
+0|6649
Euro Forces isn't out yet, Not even in germany.

Release date Mitte März 2006

Please don't make up that you have euro force when it isn't out yet,
SegataSanshiro
+0|6647

barron wrote:

Euro Forces isn't out yet, Not even in germany.

Release date Mitte März 2006

Please don't make up that you have euro force when it isn't out yet,
Actually it is.

Have a look at the official manual which can be downloaded via EA downloader:

http://members.tripod.de/Galahad5/manual.pdf

And here's a pic of the amaray case that contains the download code:
(sorry for the lousy quality... the only dig. camera available was the cam from my mobile)

http://members.tripod.de/Galahad5/Bild012.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard