Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6657
Every summer masses of birds decide to start living in the trees behind my house. They start chirping their retarded songs at FOUR IN THE FUCKING MORNING, EVERY DAY. Tonight I couldn't get to sleep until 2am, it's now 6am and I woke up at four being driven mad by that fucking chirp

chirp

chirp

chirp

AT LEAST DONT MAKE THE EXACT SAME SOUND OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR TWO HOURS STRAIGHT, YOU RETARDED BIRD. If I knew which one it was I would hunt that waste of sleep down

anyway this post was brought to you by a BF2s member who has gotten no sleep and needed to do something to de-rage.

fucking worthless birds
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Smithereener
+138|6320|California
There's only one thing I really hate about birds - their shit.

I mean, you wash your car, make it look spotless for once, then the next day, there's a white pile of crap sitting on your winshield taunting you.

Especially in the summer, when I try to park in the shade (i.e. trees) and the tree just happens to be inhabited by a whole nest of birds.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6784|Great Brown North
they do that here too, black birds with a shiny blue neck >.<
CommieChipmunk
+488|6574|Portland, OR, USA
I fucking agree.

A couple of weeks ago, there were 5 days where I was woken (waken? wakened? I don't know..)  up at 5 o'clock by a bird sitting on a tree outside my window.  It wasn't even fucking light out.  I seriously considered grabbing my BB gun and opening my window, and that's saying a lot, considering I haven't eaten meat in well over a year now...

As I type there are bird that have made a nest in my attic, which happens to be right behind my computer, chirping away.  Motherfuckers.  They better not shit on stuff.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6575|USA
you guys are such light sleepers. when i finally rouse from bed at 8 or 10 or so on saturdays i hear at least 8 birds firing off various calls. and construction going on behind my house. and crazy mexican music from the construction. learn to get lost in the depths of your own sick and depraved minds!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

I have a pet cockatiel that whistles like mad if I'm not in the house, but does a friendly whistle when it hears me, and then an even nicer one when it sees me. It pisses everyone else off in the house cause they hear the ear piercing call, and I never do.

But I know what you mean by getting pissed off by birds, there's one really annoying bird that flys around the field next to our house after 1am squawking like a retard and i fucking hate it.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6522|USA
the day i start bitching about birds chirping is the day i choke on some buckshot.
maybe you should heed my advice.  warning: you might have to stop being emo first, however
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6738|Singapore
lol hate the sh1t too. I had a white pile of crap drop on my adidas jacket wtf.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6524|Adelaide, South Australia

Be thankful you didn't have a small family of birds living in your roof.

A bit of corrugated iron on my roof had come loose and it happened to be right over my ceiling and bed. It was in such a way that it was almost unnoticeable from the outside, and didn't let rain in. a couple of birds decided to make a nest in there. Now a while before this, we'd removed a built in cupboard from my room and my bed nested in the alcove that was left. There was a gap between the wall and the ceiling, which meant that loose bits of the nest would constantly fall through this crack and land on my bed/face.

If that wasn't the most annoying bit, I had to put up with the two baby birds chirping everyday for several months. Now, they only chirped in the morning, so only I could hear them when they did it, so everyone else assumed that the birds would only land there in the morning, then fly away. Not so. I don't know how long I put up with it, but I couldn't take any more and eventually got into the roof and forcibly evicted them. One baby managed to run away and died where we couldn't get to it, so I also had to put up with the smell.

I still get angry just thinking about them.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2008-05-13 21:58:34)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6753|Mark it zero.
last thursday one of them flew into my chimney and just wouldnt stop chirping. i wish i had some wood then i would have just smoked it out... haha
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6574|United States
Buy a BB gun and put a scope on it.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6002

TheAussieReaper wrote:

I have a pet cockatiel that whistles like mad if I'm not in the house, but does a friendly whistle when it hears me, and then an even nicer one when it sees me. It pisses everyone else off in the house cause they hear the ear piercing call, and I never do.

But I know what you mean by getting pissed off by birds, there's one really annoying bird that flys around the field next to our house after 1am squawking like a retard and i fucking hate it.
I have a senegal, he is a prick, everytime I am outside the house, he rips his feathers off etc. But in general, birds DO suck, do they ever sleep?
CrazeD
+368|6677|Maine

Ender2309 wrote:

you guys are such light sleepers. when i finally rouse from bed at 8 or 10 or so on saturdays i hear at least 8 birds firing off various calls. and construction going on behind my house. and crazy mexican music from the construction. learn to get lost in the depths of your own sick and depraved minds!
lol, seriously. It's usually all someone can do to awake me from my slumber. Unless a bird comes and pecks at my eyes, they aren't even going to make me twitch an eye.

However, I agree - birds are quite annoying. They used to nest in my garage. It's fun trying to bat a pissed off bird out of the air with a baseball bat though. And don't call me cruel to animals, that bastard was cruel first.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6575|USA

CrazeD wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

lol, seriously. It's usually all someone can do to awake me from my slumber. Unless a bird comes and pecks at my eyes, they aren't even going to make me twitch an eye.

However, I agree - birds are quite annoying. They used to nest in my garage. It's fun trying to bat a pissed off bird out of the air with a baseball bat though. And don't call me cruel to animals, that bastard was cruel first.
same here. they'd build a nest on the garage door motor and shit on my dads corvette! he tried to kill them once and my mom went batshit insane. ah, good times...

cept i didnt go to town barry bonds style....
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6291|eng
https://www.specialoperations.com/Images_Folder/library7/gatling.jpg
#rekt
Benzin
+576|6003
Ugh, my mother was snoring all night last night. Everytime I would JUST begin to fall asleep, it would get louder for like 30 seconds and then go quiet again. I fucking hate 1 bedroom apartments.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6484|Somewhere else

Ever been shit on by a bird?  It's actually a common occurence in my life.... FUCKING COMMON.  FUCK I HATE BIRDS.
Benzin
+576|6003
Nah, never had that problem. Buy an umbrella?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6572|NYC / Hamburg

Move to the city. No more birds, only cars honking their horns. Good thing I can sleep in any situation. The only way to wake me is to push me out of bed. I just ignore all outside noise
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6498|N. Ireland
You think that's bad? One of the nearby neighbours has one of those birds that go "Cock-a-doodle-do" at the top of its voice. At 6AM. Every morning. For about half an hour!
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6002

kylef wrote:

You think that's bad? One of the nearby neighbours has one of those birds that go "Cock-a-doodle-do" at the top of its voice. At 6AM. Every morning. For about half an hour!
Aint that a rooster?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6570|England

Shut the window, they arent that loud

I have trees outside my house, and a pet bird downstairs directly below my room: they have never woke me up.
But they do shit all over my car
ozzie_johnson
+98|6662|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
Walking to school once and bam just shat on out of no where
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6689|West Yorkshire, U.K
This is why I have this...
https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5961/noricamarvicgoldye7.jpg
https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5961/noricamarvicgoldye7.761c2128e7.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6227|Escea

Theres some birds living underneath the tiles on my roof, can hear them walking around and singing every so often. The you'll get a load of scuffling when one attacks the toher lol, never wakes me up though, a freight train thundering through a nitroglycerine plant wouldn't wake me up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard