Boots SJ
+6|6213|Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

Incantation wrote:

"doing it in a jet would just plain be acting like a pussy"
Yeah typical chopper whore those guys in the jet have no skill that's why they keep shooting you down

Incantation wrote:

we are not girls and we don't cry if it happens to us.
And you know that above quote about the jet pilots being pussy really I could be wrong but I get the feeling you cry about that all the time which is why you refer to them as pussies

also LMAO on you calling that skill team killing and base rape its a good thing there aren't more Skilled players like yourself out there if it was about fun and not stats why not do whats left of the honest players of BF2 a favor and play against bots.....that's something you can discuss on your recess break at school tomorrow with your skilled pilot

Last edited by Boots SJ (2008-05-07 18:27:35)

']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands
Liked 1 and 3, reminds me of the times elmo and me were on the battlefield
Incantation
+1|5857
feeling you cry about that all the time
hey nerd, have a look at vid 3. jets are pests, nothing more. and easily disposed of. some of those clips are 3-star flight-suit aviator sunglass-wearing nerds going down
Laika
+75|5954
I thought those videos were way better than the typical first person view, TV missile montage of mostly easy shots.

And hitting jets head on with the TV missile? Not everyone can do that. Hitting jets head on with the unguided missiles? That's real skill.

I've never seen it done before in a video and I've only done it once myself.
SteikeTa
+153|6758|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Incantation wrote:

feeling you cry about that all the time
hey nerd, have a look at vid 3. jets are pests, nothing more. and easily disposed of. some of those clips are 3-star flight-suit aviator sunglass-wearing nerds going down
The more you write, the more you sound like a goofy nerd your self.
BRiiNDED
+137|6134
Listen mate, you signed up to post the video and get information back with replies, of course some people aren't going to like it, move on with your "life", also don't try and act as though it doesn't bother you because it does, otherwise you wouldnt be posting replies. Some people will give advice, but the fact of that matter is that there is no need to act like a typical douchebag and have a go at anyone and everyone that gives you advice on making a better video, or getting yourself better at chopper whoring.

iD wrote:

Incantation wrote:

start timing the vehicle respawns (especially the essex gun!), you you can take them out the second they respawn and you'd already doing a lot better.
nice try newb
the fact, that you start with an insult shows a lot, you signed up just to post this video. LOL

i just gave you some advice how you could do better, take it or ignore it.
iD speaks truth here, and its partly what i've said also.

No offence but you're being one of those people that no-one cares about. My proof is below:

Fateless wrote:

What a dick. Perhaps minesweeper would be better for you, you can kill yourself and it takes no skill. Much like the video shows.
See, your've given him the impression and many before and after him that you are in fact stupid and it doesn't help when you continue to ignore other people, and "try" to insult them in a immature fashion. your not doing yourself any favours.
Next time if you don't want criticisms or anything don't post it's that simple, but you tried and some people thought you did well, others thought it was a "joke", next time don't come out swinging for christ sake, everyone has their own opinion and are entitled to it, just take on board what everyone says instead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard