[M]PConstable
+1|6649|Modeville
Ban this person, kick this smacktard, warn him, kick, ban, warn, kick, ban and whatever.   Tends to be a daily happenstance of the admin job, especially when our servers are full 24/7!!!.   Many of the Moders Admins are also players and as players, we see all the BS that goes along ingame.

As to the story above, hopefully it's been resolved and lessons have been learned.  Hopefully, people actually see Moders in a different light than the one portraid at the beginning.  We are a fun loving, easy going bunch of people, driven to distraction by constant smacktards and yes, even the most gifted of admin have a hard time when we deal with so many players daily,  even a small mistake can be MASSIVE to an admin who's had to deal with it all day.  We do what we can to ensure a smooth running, hassle free servers.  Most people appreciate this!

Come check our servers out....

Karkand - 70.85.232.134:16567
Wake     - 70.86.192.19:16567
Ghost     - 70.86.236.98:16567

Judge for yourself!  Smacktards, are advised not to join! 
sparklet
Banned
+34|6746|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
8====/??
it should look like
(_))\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\D
Jerry_Signfeld
+2|6717

ashleyhall wrote:

Surely GotMex you're the idiot here for...

1. Shooting at a teammates plane, whether he beat you or not, grow up...!
2. Sitting and wasting time at the airfield when you SHOULD infact be productive and capture some flags/kill the enemy?

Frankly, I hate people like yourself, more interested in queuing and camping at the base than getting out there and actually fighting the battle.

I hope that you're not ever playing on our server, let alone our team...
Wow, great minds think alike!
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6792|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Admin abuse is getting worse by the day.  Once server which is a christian server I got kicked for just saying the word crap.  HEHE I learned my lesson on that one.  LOL
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

Jerry_Signfeld wrote:

ashleyhall wrote:

2. Sitting and wasting time at the airfield when you SHOULD infact be productive and capture some flags/kill the enemy?

Frankly, I hate people like yourself, more interested in queuing and camping at the base than getting out there and actually fighting the battle.

Wow, great minds think alike!
Obviously, neither of you have great minds
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6648
ur the penis clan?

8=====
ashleyhall
+15|6681|Somerset
"Obviously, neither of you have great minds"

Well based on your train of thought, your comments mean very little.

Grow up kiddy!!
GotMex?
+193|6761

ashleyhall wrote:

ashleyhall wrote:

Well based on your train of thought, your comments mean very little.

Grow up kiddy!!
I'm trying to make sense out of YOUR comments kiddo. Basically, you chastise me for spawning at the airfield and trying to get a plane/chopper at the beginning of the round. I happen to be a damn good heli pilot, and I can dish it out with the planes sometimes as well, so I think I can help my team quite a bit by getting into one of these and "fighting the battle" like you say.

Sounds to me like you are against people spawning at the vehicles and want to see everyone spawn to defend the other flags which is actually a terrible technique in Wake (Which is pretty much the only map I play, don't try to argue with other maps). See, I know that odd's are that a full Blackhawk is gonna make it's way to our airfield, everyone is gonna bail out, and they are gonna cap it, which immediatelly puts us at a disadvantage and we will probably lose the game. So if I get a plane, I will chase both blackhawks down and take them out. If I'm in the chopper, I will hover over the ocean and take out these blackhawks. If i don't get any, I will stay and defend the airfield while everyone else goes into offensive positions. This way, at least I'll be able to defend the flag a bit and let people know it's being attacked so we don't hear any "OMG We already lost the airfield WTF?!?!?!" comments.

I have over 500 rounds played on Wake VS. your 19 rounds... I think I would know more about good strategy in this map.
[iLL]h8+
+26|6714|Florida
BTW, I did read his entire post and I noticed he did not kill for the Plane, I was speaking in general when other retards do this.  What he did promotes this type of behavior.

Secondly, just for your information GOTMEX, the new patch made it where even pistols will do damage to a plane and other vehicles.  Just a heads up.  Just another thought, if it didnt do damage, how did you register the TK?  Just curious.

It is cool that he re-instated you and your clan, but be a role player and set an example by not shooting your own teams vehicles or other people.

Frag on.
[M]Chicken
+1|6682|Texas
cagada? ROTFL, mex, do you know what that means? - See yer ass in the server tonite. I plan on playing unless the baby is unruly or mom's wiped out. Find me in our servers. I'm easy to see, I will be at the end of the trail of shit and feathers......
GotMex?
+193|6761

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

Secondly, just for your information GOTMEX, the new patch made it where even pistols will do damage to a plane and other vehicles.  Just a heads up.  Just another thought, if it didnt do damage, how did you register the TK?  Just curious.
Well I just say no damage for the sake of my argument. But yes, I know that the pistols do SOME damage to the plane. 5 M95 shots at the canopy will deplete half the planes health (that's 95 dmg each time). Pistol shots are significantly less but I guess they would make a small mark after a while.
[M] OsamaBinTweak
+0|6634|toronto
wow this guy is an idiot
first off his clan is a penis....
8==== D  come on now <---- thats a penis

you know they're already imature.
second, thats bullshit about the pistol shot at the plane, i know who it happened too and they sniped out of the jet

so stfu u stupid penis

moders 24/7 karkand

70.85.232.134:27015

www.modersgaming.com
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6655
w00tliness
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6646

GotMex? wrote:

So this time around, the admin (Can't remember his name) beat us all to the plane so I quickly told everyone to not be gay and TK him because we'd get kicked or something.
sad sad story but this one sentence makes me wonder... how on earth do your friends act on other servers, if you have to tell them not to shoot people for a plane, if they are admins....
Linus
+53|6651

GotMex? wrote:

Hey guys, so I was playing on Moders 24/7 wake server today with my 3 clanmates (We are the 8=== clan) (Moders was one of my favorite servers actually). Anyway, an admin was on and he was pretty good at kicking people for being smacktards so at the beginning of the round, we all spawned and me and my 3 clanmates rushed to the plane.

So this time around, the admin (Can't remember his name) beat us all to the plane so I quickly told everyone to not be gay and TK him because we'd get kicked or something. So as it is taking off, I shoot a couple pistol rounds at the underbody of the plane for no real reason and we all watch some turdnugget drive onto the airfield with a car and he manages to hit the plane like 2 seconds later and explodes it. But hey, guess what, I GET THE TK FOR IT. So I immediatelly type "WOW, wtf was that, i shot at the plane with the pistol and I got the TK" but for some reason (I can understand, it did seem like I tked him) the admin gets really pissed off at me and tells us that he is gonna ban each one of us in the clan for being retards.

I kept typing telling him that I didn't tk him, and that I wasn't the one in the car, but he was unwilling to believe me, or more like I don't think he gave a fuck. I tried to explain how the game registers the last person to shoot you as the one that killed you, so this was why I got called for the tk. I tried to tell him that there was no way I'd be typing immediatelly after had I been in that car since I would be dead. Now, I figured, maybe it did seem like I tked him so if he kicks me, then so be it. But LEAVE MY FRIENDS OUT OF IT!

Nothing happened for a bit, except him telling me that tking for planes is bad and shit and that we're gone. So a plane finally appears again and I let him run for it since he's already pissed off at us, but just as he's getting in one of my clanmates gets banned. This really pissed me off, particularly since he didn't ban me first, as he thought I had tked him for the plane. I thought for a microsecond of what to do but it was obvious we'd be kicked very soon for no reason so I proned, aimed my M95 at the cockpit window, and took a semicrazy shot which miraculously killed him. I then proceeded to call him a faggot and just took the plane, happily waiting for my ban. It came very soon after that with explanation "Don't tk, especially admins" (or something like that).

I was happy with the results, because I finally earned my ban. I happily left the server knowing that I had been an ass to the admin, and not just kicked for some other person's desire to destroy the plane with a car. I wish the admin had been more understanding about the situation, but I will not have my friends be punished because some admin does not understand how BF2 fucks up tk registering. So in conclusion:
-Don't shoot random shots at the vehicles because if they die within even like 5 seconds, you will be charged with a tk.
-Don't ban a whole clan because of some misunderstood situation please.
-Stop reading my long ass posts and go play BF2!

Oh yea, on a sidenote, no hard feelings with the Moders, I am now banned for a damn good reason. However it would've been nice to not have my friends get banned...
Moders server one of the best ??  Who are you kidding... theyve got the worst admins in the community..

Played there a few weeks ago, and the game hadnt even started, so as usual people were goofing
off and tking each other for practice, which is common EVERYWHERE YOU GO.  Anyhow.. I was kicking
that guys arse bad with my DAO, so he hops in a chopper and starts hunting me down.. Hopped in
the tank and boom, he down...   then I get kicked.. 

Never said a word, Never caused in problems, just got kicked because the guy sucked so bad he couldnt
take it any longer.. simple as that..

I know other people who have had problems there as well.. kicked for no reason..

Actually, there are as many smacktard admins as there are smacktard players in BF2 world..
Thats why I decided to run 2 of my own servers.. stay full every night.
Budo7
+2|6771

Linus wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Hey guys, so I was playing on Moders 24/7 wake server today with my 3 clanmates (We are the 8=== clan) (Moders was one of my favorite servers actually). Anyway, an admin was on and he was pretty good at kicking people for being smacktards so at the beginning of the round, we all spawned and me and my 3 clanmates rushed to the plane.

So this time around, the admin (Can't remember his name) beat us all to the plane so I quickly told everyone to not be gay and TK him because we'd get kicked or something. So as it is taking off, I shoot a couple pistol rounds at the underbody of the plane for no real reason and we all watch some turdnugget drive onto the airfield with a car and he manages to hit the plane like 2 seconds later and explodes it. But hey, guess what, I GET THE TK FOR IT. So I immediatelly type "WOW, wtf was that, i shot at the plane with the pistol and I got the TK" but for some reason (I can understand, it did seem like I tked him) the admin gets really pissed off at me and tells us that he is gonna ban each one of us in the clan for being retards.

I kept typing telling him that I didn't tk him, and that I wasn't the one in the car, but he was unwilling to believe me, or more like I don't think he gave a fuck. I tried to explain how the game registers the last person to shoot you as the one that killed you, so this was why I got called for the tk. I tried to tell him that there was no way I'd be typing immediatelly after had I been in that car since I would be dead. Now, I figured, maybe it did seem like I tked him so if he kicks me, then so be it. But LEAVE MY FRIENDS OUT OF IT!

Nothing happened for a bit, except him telling me that tking for planes is bad and shit and that we're gone. So a plane finally appears again and I let him run for it since he's already pissed off at us, but just as he's getting in one of my clanmates gets banned. This really pissed me off, particularly since he didn't ban me first, as he thought I had tked him for the plane. I thought for a microsecond of what to do but it was obvious we'd be kicked very soon for no reason so I proned, aimed my M95 at the cockpit window, and took a semicrazy shot which miraculously killed him. I then proceeded to call him a faggot and just took the plane, happily waiting for my ban. It came very soon after that with explanation "Don't tk, especially admins" (or something like that).

I was happy with the results, because I finally earned my ban. I happily left the server knowing that I had been an ass to the admin, and not just kicked for some other person's desire to destroy the plane with a car. I wish the admin had been more understanding about the situation, but I will not have my friends be punished because some admin does not understand how BF2 fucks up tk registering. So in conclusion:
-Don't shoot random shots at the vehicles because if they die within even like 5 seconds, you will be charged with a tk.
-Don't ban a whole clan because of some misunderstood situation please.
-Stop reading my long ass posts and go play BF2!

Oh yea, on a sidenote, no hard feelings with the Moders, I am now banned for a damn good reason. However it would've been nice to not have my friends get banned...
Moders server one of the best ??  Who are you kidding... theyve got the worst admins in the community..

Played there a few weeks ago, and the game hadnt even started, so as usual people were goofing
off and tking each other for practice, which is common EVERYWHERE YOU GO.  Anyhow.. I was kicking
that guys arse bad with my DAO, so he hops in a chopper and starts hunting me down.. Hopped in
the tank and boom, he down...   then I get kicked.. 

Never said a word, Never caused in problems, just got kicked because the guy sucked so bad he couldnt
take it any longer.. simple as that..

I know other people who have had problems there as well.. kicked for no reason..

Actually, there are as many smacktard admins as there are smacktard players in BF2 world..
Thats why I decided to run 2 of my own servers.. stay full every night.
What do you mean the game had not started? There server stays full and there 7 second wait for me, in between maps. So how could you be goofing around and tk folks when the map starts just about right away. Theres 99 maps per round so there is no wait. You sure you were on Moders? there are 1 or 2 copy cats.
ExPLiCiT
+0|6634
Are you people all idiots? You complain about how an admin should do this or do that, well I have some news for you, if you like it a certian way go rent a ranked server which will cost you minumum $5 a slot so for a 64 man server thats $320 a month and you can go do what ever the hell you want to do on "your" server you want. It pisses me off to see people like you go onto servers, break the servers rules, then bitch about how you were banned for it then say you are going to go tell EA how someone banned you, well go ahead it isn't EA's server dumb asses.
GotMex?
+193|6761

[M] OsamaBinTweak wrote:

wow this guy is an idiot
first off his clan is a penis....
8==== D  come on now <---- thats a penis

you know they're already imature.
second, thats bullshit about the pistol shot at the plane, i know who it happened too and they sniped out of the jet

so stfu u stupid penis

moders 24/7 karkand

70.85.232.134:27015

www.modersgaming.com
Great way to show to the BF2s people what kind of attitude the admins there have. Some of you are cool (like Chicken) and some of you are asses. I like how you come here and insult me and my friends for having what we think is a humorous clan tag, especially when you see 4 of them together.

The plane got killed by a car that crossed the runway. Nowhere did I say that I had tried to snipe the pilot out of the chopper, you weren't there to see it either so don't call bullshit on it. I did snipe the pilot out the second time around, after he banned my friend for no reason, but this was a bad move on my part. I was gonna get banned for the first "offence" and that was completelly unfair. Server logs would show that I am telling the truth. Please read my whole post and ensure that you understand what I'm stating before you post.

And I tried it today, shot 5 ful pistol magazines at the plane... didn't do ANY damage whatsoever... hence validating that I didn't intend to do harm.

Eboreous wrote:

sad sad story but this one sentence makes me wonder... how on earth do your friends act on other servers, if you have to tell them not to shoot people for a plane, if they are admins....
I just pointed out to them that an admin was around, and not do anything stupid becuase I knew that they were quick to ban people screwing around. Why don't you play with us and see how we play rather than just speculate. We tend to always be top players taking spots 1-4 because we play as a team and help everyone out. That doesn't happen if we're just being retards.

Last edited by GotMex? (2006-02-25 20:16:26)

GotMex?
+193|6761

ExPLiCiT wrote:

Are you people all idiots? You complain about how an admin should do this or do that, well I have some news for you, if you like it a certian way go rent a ranked server which will cost you minumum $5 a slot so for a 64 man server thats $320 a month and you can go do what ever the hell you want to do on "your" server you want. It pisses me off to see people like you go onto servers, break the servers rules, then bitch about how you were banned for it then say you are going to go tell EA how someone banned you, well go ahead it isn't EA's server dumb asses.
I don't believe I did ANYTHING of all the things you claim I did. First off I didnt' complain, I just told the story to BF2s, accepting whatever happened. Second, I do have my own game server, I just don't put BF2 on it because I think that a good BF2 server needs to have an admin on at all times to be enjoyable (unlike CS:S where the mods out there are good enough to patrol by themselves). Third, I didn't break the server rules and I was gonna get banned, I think I have a right to bitch about that. And last, I never said I was gonna tell EA about it. (And in the end, technically it IS EA's server because all ranked servers are).

Now I'd like to tell you, don't reply unless you read my post, make sense of what I'm saying, and ensure that your post is relevant to that. Thank you.
dracul
+2|6806
Its probably just ZeroHour.

In my experience the [M] Guys are class acts, but I have seen Zero use the m95 to take out 5 freaking teammates trying to get the jet off the carrier before the j10s come home, and then he'll kick/ban anyone that retaliates.

Last edited by dracul (2006-02-25 21:23:23)

Trinity ®©
+1|6788

GotMex? wrote:

Hey guys, so I was playing on Moders 24/7 wake server today with my 3 clanmates (We are the 8=== clan)
I was playing tonight on modders. I got Tk'd by your clanmates because I was running ahead of them for the APC. I gave thought to making you all pay for it. I just switched teams instead and owned your ass. If I ever get TK'd for a vehicle again by any of you you will regret it.
DarkObsidian
+6|6634|Arizona, USA
Thats interesting... usually Moders never have admins in there anyways
It seems people are putting 8 year olds in moderating positions nowadays... kinda ridiculous in my opinion.
GotMex?
+193|6761

Trinity ®© wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Hey guys, so I was playing on Moders 24/7 wake server today with my 3 clanmates (We are the 8====D clan)
I was playing tonight on modders. I got Tk'd by your clanmates because I was running ahead of them for the APC. I gave thought to making you all pay for it. I just switched teams instead and owned your ass. If I ever get TK'd for a vehicle again by any of you you will regret it.
Umm, no APC's on Wake first of all. Second, we spent all of our time today on the carrier. Third, we like won the rounds we played there.

We had one friend on the airfield defending on a tank. If he ran you over with that, well it was just an accident. Oh and we're no longer the 8====D clan.

Last edited by GotMex? (2006-02-26 02:04:11)

Linus
+53|6651

ExPLiCiT wrote:

hey moron, isnt that what I said I did...   boy you dont read well do you..

and btw, Im not foolish enough to pay $5 per slot, either...    I wasnt telling EA someone banned
me.. I was telling the community here that the server I mentioned was ran by a bunch of morons..
you know..........like yourself...    next time READ before opening your mouth and making an idiot
of yourself..
pdanrichey
+5|6805

Bernadictus wrote:

Moral of the story; Admins that abuse their power should have a permanent ban from any ranked battlefield 2 server. Too many admins are missusing their powers.

A good admin should be open for an argument, and should stay polite to the people on his server. After all, being an amdin of an empty server isn't exactly a great job.
Bingo...too many admins are freaking huge d-bags.  I got kicked last week for breaking 3 supply crates with a tank...what a bunch of fags.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard