So I still haven't really got a clue about the unranked server. Ok You know how when you achieve a badge or medal it pops up once you achieved it in the game.

So my question is, if you were playing in an unranked server and achieved those points to get a badge or medal will it pop up saying you achieved those, but since you are on an unranked serve it means nothing. So do they pop up only in ranked servers or both? Kinda like a friggin tease.

Why I am asking this is because it has almost been two days since I recieved 2 badges 2 ribbions and a silver medal plus 88 pnts. In the game I was on the badges and ribbions popped up when I achieved them and I don't have them in my stats yet. I thought I was on a ranked server =LS= I think it was called.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6708|Sweden
I think unranked servers are completly pointless. You must end those rounds when you win a reward. Otherwise it will not show up in BFHQ.

And NO your rewards will not come to you in unranked servers, only in ranked.

Last edited by JON.ANTONSSON (2006-02-24 12:20:31)

wtf.panda
+0|6661
The easiest way to make sure your playing on a ranked server is by setting your filter to only display ranked servers.
nndoc
+0|6669|Louisiana
An unranked server is a server thats stats are not recognized by EA for global points.  Unranked servers can be modified and modded. 

Ranked servers can not be altered in anyway and I have limited access to our server via FTP because it is ranked.  Since ranked servers are regulated as to what can be on them, their stats are sent to EA for your global stats.

About your badges and ribbons, I takes 1-2 days sometime for your stuff to update.  I also believe if you do not finish the map then you will not keep your badges/ribbons.
Oh I finished the map lol. Now is there any escape hole where my game slipped through the cracks before adding to my stats? I have 3 friends to prove I got these awards. It just stuns me where they went. I don't really care about the stats I am more about teamplay an communication but I would still like to see what I got. Know what I mean.

And as I see what people are posting you can only see the awards you recieved in ranked servers and nothing would popup for unranked just so I know I am not going insane lol

Oh and I had the ranked filter on but as we know that filter doesn't always work.

Last edited by {AWH} X-Soulxaile_W.A.C-X (2006-02-24 12:32:05)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6701|Espoo, Finland
You can get badges and ribbons even if you quit in the middle of the round.
I wouldn't do it thought, just to be sure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard