Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6724
that's pretty disgusting...
Love is the answer
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6704|NJ
It's really funny that a country that lost almost everything to nazi german now has taken there salute.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
I'm frankly surprised that people are not whooping hispanic ass.
IRONCHEF
+385|6499|Northern California
I blame the disintegration of the family for such poorly guided youngsters.  Just seeing those losers throwing their arms up and out to salute makes me realize how petty and sad they are.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
It's amazing how so many Allied countries have significant neo-nazi populations. Especially Russia, out of all of them. 20 million died because of the Nazi's! These guys have no respect and they'd probably be executed by Stalin before you could say heil

Oh well, why would someone, anyone, want to move to Russia anyway? Maybe for a holiday, or a Champions League final!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6568

ATG wrote:

Try it dude. Here in SoCal you are the minority and would get sent packing.

Oh and before some yahoo says what I know they are going to say, we have guns too.

Last edited by rawls2 (2008-05-12 11:36:32)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

Yes, I know it's been posted before, but it seems appropriate yet again. 

IRONCHEF
+385|6499|Northern California

rawls2 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Oh and before some yahoo says what I know they are going to say, we have guns too.
Yeah, but them retards don't know how to shoot any better than other ignorant and illegal gun owners.  It's the racist, bald, fat, angry white man that is the marksman in this country, don't forget that! lol
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5866|Nibiru in a far away galaxy

rawls2 wrote:

ATG wrote:

True , with the MS13 and the 18th St and the Mexican Mafia.  lol
FallenMorgan
+53|5922|Glendale, CA
Neo-Nazis can suck my dick.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6568

doug1988 wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

ATG wrote:

True , with the MS13 and the 18th St and the Mexican Mafia.  lol
Mexican Mafia and MS13.....worry about them. Trust me when I say, worry about them.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563
Put this date in your calendar: 21st May 2008

Manchester United v Chelsea, Champions League Final

Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow

Expect fatalities.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-05-12 13:16:40)

FallenMorgan
+53|5922|Glendale, CA
I love that website btw.  Why would there be fatalities Cameron?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

FallenMorgan wrote:

Because English football fans are the most violent and unruly in the whole of Europe and Muscovite gangs will be out in force for running head long battles against them. It will be carnage.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a2/2008_UEFA_Champions_League_Final_logo.jpg/421px-2008_UEFA_Champions_League_Final_logo.jpg

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-05-12 13:31:27)

FallenMorgan
+53|5922|Glendale, CA
I wrote a blog about all this just incase you're interested.
zeidmaan
+234|6423|Vienna

If you actually LoLed at that than do the world a favor and jump out of the window right now
Or at least castrate your self

Situation in Russia is how its going to be in Europe eventually. When my German accent gets good enough I am changing my name to Hans.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

CameronPoe wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

Because English football fans are the most violent and unruly in the whole of Europe and Muscovite gangs will be out in force for running head long battles against them. It will be carnage.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … l_logo.jpg
I believe Utd fans will be quite popular because they're the "Red Army" and the "Republic of Mancunia" and shit, and Chelsea are owned by Abramovich and so anyone causing dissent in his home turf will be under 50ft of Siberian permafrost before you can say (something witty)

But yeah, carnage most likely.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

CameronPoe wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … l_logo.jpg
I don't know, from what I gather they don't seem to mind Westerners visiting. That said, talking to my Russian teachers about it apparently they've gone to massive efforts to prevent problems. Fans of each side are flying into separate airports, and they're transported to hotels and the stadium using private hire coaches and buses, all to ensure that they interact with the Russian people as little as possible.

Personally though, I wouldn't mind seeing thousands of British football fans get the shit kicked out of them for acting like twats as they always do. Just be a shame to piss off the Russians more; I was planning on doing a few weeks over there this summer.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6351|tropical regions of london
mexicans piss me off.  why cant they live in their own country?  its too damn brown where I live at.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5869
ross kemp did a documentary on this as well, was shocking and the most troubling thing is that Russia isn't doing nothing to stop this, so its only going to get worse
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

rammunition wrote:

ross kemp did a documentary on this as well, was shocking and the most troubling thing is that Russia isn't doing nothing to stop this, so its only going to get worse
I know lol!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Davey P they'd probably slot you too for being a Polak

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-05-13 06:29:09)

David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Davey P they'd probably slot you too for being a Polak
No it's only those from the cossack regions. And i can do a pretty good russian american impersonation.
syndicat111
+39|6686|UK
Is it ironic how it is said how racist those Russians are, when compared to the fact that in both the UK and America, there are still those who hold racist views?  Especially considering that until 50 years ago, Black people were subjugated to extreme segregation and abuse on a national scale in America - It is hipocritical how one faction should be entitled to an experience whereby they can learn and give "equal" rights, yet Russia can't.  Leave them alone, let them sort their own problems.  How woud you react if the Russians turned around and started interefering with the US/EU?

Last edited by syndicat111 (2008-05-13 07:43:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard