Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6434|Tyne & Wear, England
I was browsing through Wikipedia and various other pages and came across some simply outrageous comments straight from the mouth of our very own Queen's husband, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Seriously some of these quotes defy belief, especially coming from a 'high ranking' royal.  Although he is a blatant racist, and is a man who simply doesn't give a shit about what he says, to be honest I found some of them quite funny. 

- Speaking to a driving instructor in Scotland, he asked: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?"

- When visiting China in 1986, he told a group of British students, "If you stay here much longer, you'll all be slitty-eyed".

- After accepting a gift from a Kenyan citizen he replied, "You are a woman, aren't you?"

- "If it has four legs and is not a chair, has wings and is not an aeroplane, or swims and is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."

- To a British student in Papua New Guinea: "You managed not to get eaten then?"

- On a visit to the new National Assembly for Wales in Cardiff, he told a group of deaf children standing next to a Jamaican steel drum band, "Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf."

- In 2002, he asked an Indigenous Australian businessman, "Do you still throw spears at each other?"

- Seeing a shoddily installed fuse box in a high-tech Edinburgh factory, HRH remarked that it looked "like it was put in by an Indian".

- "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" (in 1994, to an islander in the Cayman Islands)

- At the University of Salford, he told a 13-year-old aspiring astronaut: "You could do with losing a bit of weight."

- During a Royal visit to a Tamil Hindu temple in London, he asked a Hindu priest if he was related to terrorist organization the Tamil Tigers.

- In 2002, speaking to a blind, wheelchair bound woman who was accompanied by her guide dog, he remarked : "Do you know they're now producing eating dogs for the anorexics?"

- On the personal program with Travor Macdonald, When shown a soldier hit by shrapnel, he asked 'Does it rattle when you shake your head?'

- In an exchange with Lord Taylor of Warwick (who happens to be black) HRH asked: "And what exotic part of the world are you from?", to which Lord Taylor replied "I'm from Birmingham".
...Wow.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6608|Amsterdam, NY
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6118|Estonia
k
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
And I though Bush was bad. I feel bad for you Brits now.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6457|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
epic. What a legend tbh
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
So full of win.
#rekt
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

He's hilarious. I'm especially fond of the indian installed fuse box.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Bush = Fucktard

Phillip = Doesn't care, plus he has no real power anyway.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Bush = Fucktard

Phillip = Doesn't care, plus he has no real power anyway.
Yeah, it's not as if the fate of the world is in his hands.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
legend.
Hawk390
+27|6614|Melbourne, Australia
What a legend. This is why we need the monarchy, for teh lulz
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
prince Philip is brilliant
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
I still think it's hilarious. In a senile kind of way. The guy is Greek himself, I'm sure if he was like German or something it wouldn't all go down so well
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland
I'm glad the royals have no real power, if they did we'd be fucked
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6200|NSW, Australia

what a wanker
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6512|Washington

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I was browsing through Wikipedia and various other pages and came across some simply outrageous comments straight from the mouth of our very own Queen's husband, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Seriously some of these quotes defy belief, especially coming from a 'high ranking' royal.  Although he is a blatant racist, and is a man who simply doesn't give a shit about what he says, to be honest I found some of them quite funny. 

- Speaking to a driving instructor in Scotland, he asked: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?"

- When visiting China in 1986, he told a group of British students, "If you stay here much longer, you'll all be slitty-eyed".

- After accepting a gift from a Kenyan citizen he replied, "You are a woman, aren't you?"

- "If it has four legs and is not a chair, has wings and is not an aeroplane, or swims and is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."

- To a British student in Papua New Guinea: "You managed not to get eaten then?"

- On a visit to the new National Assembly for Wales in Cardiff, he told a group of deaf children standing next to a Jamaican steel drum band, "Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf."

- In 2002, he asked an Indigenous Australian businessman, "Do you still throw spears at each other?"

- Seeing a shoddily installed fuse box in a high-tech Edinburgh factory, HRH remarked that it looked "like it was put in by an Indian".

- "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" (in 1994, to an islander in the Cayman Islands)

- At the University of Salford, he told a 13-year-old aspiring astronaut: "You could do with losing a bit of weight."

- During a Royal visit to a Tamil Hindu temple in London, he asked a Hindu priest if he was related to terrorist organization the Tamil Tigers.

- In 2002, speaking to a blind, wheelchair bound woman who was accompanied by her guide dog, he remarked : "Do you know they're now producing eating dogs for the anorexics?"

- On the personal program with Travor Macdonald, When shown a soldier hit by shrapnel, he asked 'Does it rattle when you shake your head?'

- In an exchange with Lord Taylor of Warwick (who happens to be black) HRH asked: "And what exotic part of the world are you from?", to which Lord Taylor replied "I'm from Birmingham".
...Wow.
If it's all real that is some funny ass shit. He speaks the truth and it went public!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone
Old prince Phillipuss FTW!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Phillip = Win!
chittydog
less busy
+586|6806|Kubra, Damn it!

Yikes! I don't understand why all these little boys think that being a racist is win. Or how he speaks the truth? Do people really turn slitty-eyed if they stay in China too long? Granted, I think he's right on the one about the Cantonese eating just about anything.

Ignorance FTL!
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can

chittydog wrote:

Yikes! I don't understand why all these little boys think that being a racist is win. Or how he speaks the truth? Do people really turn slitty-eyed if they stay in China too long? Granted, I think he's right on the one about the Cantonese eating just about anything.

Ignorance FTL!
This is srs bzns.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6298|105 RVK
The problem is, you post this in # Index  » Everything Else  »
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6735|mansfield

Nappy wrote:

what a wanker
Shut up dick splash .
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6168|Winland

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard