Poll

Do you uncap rape?

Yes72%72% - 173
No27%27% - 65
Total: 238
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6335|New Haven, CT
I think it requires so much skill to shoot a jet trying to take off, so yes. all the time. They don't deserve a chance to fly anyways.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6010|Aberdeen, Scotland
Koala, it seems he was calling us 'noob players and admins', fair enough you may not agree with the no-baserape rule, but that's hardly an uncommon rule for BF servers. I'd say we're fairly laid back compared to plenty of other servers who enforce no-fly zones, no bunnyhopping, no jihad jeeps, no clays on flags etc etc.

Anyway, not wanting an argument about it, just wondered why he would paint us like that...especially as he knows me from MaX Carnage.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6749|Great Wall
Anderson.. I just remember the servers where I got kicked many times even though I followed the rules. Admins from those servers just make  excuses to kick/ban better players. I don't remember you playing there. Even Wookies (I used to be one) have lame rules on their server these days. But then again, all better players left that clan already, except maybe dont_be_ss. So again the worse players/admins the more rules. Everywhere is the same.

And Max Carnage is the best SF server imho.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2008-05-11 17:43:17)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6720
i stopped reading this thread once people started with 500 word replys tbh
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5930|Minneapolis, MN

TehMyke wrote:

You mean meaningful replies?  I know they take longer to read, but generally there's more value in them, more to discuss in them and a basis for a meaningful argument.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6335|New Haven, CT
But that, like, requires, like, thinking.
cheify0
+2|6240|Philippines
if its allowed...of course.... :
MrAnderson
Musketeer...I know what you mean mate, fair enough.

I've had similar experiences on Sovereign Forces Tampa server in particular.

You stealthily tail a jet halfway across the map, and shoot it down with cannons on or just before resupply, you will be kicked for 'camping the uncap'.

Or, you shoot down a jet with missiles near the uncap which you have already engaged, as allowed by their rules, you will be kicked again.

Although this is only the work of one particular admin, most of the SF guys are cool.

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-05-12 05:58:35)

eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6255|TEXAS
I can understand you basraep (in the apache/hind ) to up ur rank but once you get 3 stars why the fuck would you?
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6749|Great Wall
because it's fun
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6392|the land of bourbon

eaglecorps wrote:

I can understand you basraep (in the apache/hind ) to up ur rank but once you get 3 stars why the fuck would you?
why would baseraping help up my rank versus any other tactic?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
MrAnderson
Exactly, if you really wanted to rank up fast you would just medic whore or grenade spam on IO, no baseraping needed...

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-05-12 17:15:01)

i g
Banned
+876|5875|GA

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

less qq
more pew pew tbh
MrAnderson

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

more pew pew tbh
I thought you were going to stop spamming?
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6168|Anaheim, Mexifornia

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

less qq
more pew pew tbh
My thoughts exactly.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6255|TEXAS
Think you're proving ur own point here guys. How is baserapping different from nade spamming and medic whoring? I mean you all complain about it. I see no difference in the amount of annoyance all three are bullshit and all three are ruining bf2 but you can kill a nade spamming medic whore. You cant kill a fucking apache circling ur uncap or 3 support players prowned behind ur spawn point. amirite? I mean seriously if you're low enough to fucking rape someones uncap then you shouldnt  complain about any other thing in bf2. If you rape uncaps you should have your account erased and perm banned from all servers.

Last edited by eaglecorps (2008-05-12 20:09:21)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6392|the land of bourbon

eaglecorps wrote:

Think you're proving ur own point here guys. How is baserapping different from nade spamming and medic whoring? I mean you all complain about it. I see no difference in the amount of annoyance all three are bullshit and all three are ruining bf2 but you can kill a nade spamming medic whore. You cant kill a fucking apache circling ur uncap or 3 support players prowned behind ur spawn point. amirite? I mean seriously if you're low enough to fucking rape someones uncap then you shouldnt fucking complain about any other goddamn thing in bf2. If you rape uncaps you should have your account erased and perm banned from all servers.
ban
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5947|New York
I do it all the time for the lulz.
sgtdude1987
+8|6228|midlands britain
Yes.
If I'm doing it then generally I am an infantry class, not a jet. If you can't stop me then thats just too bad. Tbh, if you can't protect  your spawn from me then you deserve it! I suck at BF2, the only reason I have the points I do is because I've played it on and off for 3 years!

If people squad play then baserapers don't have much chance anyway.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6658

TehMyke wrote:

Maybe if you learned up on your booksmarts reading wouldn't hurt your head so much.

Baserape is pretty much the fatal flaw of BF2. It's why leagues no longer exist and why pubs have a ridiculously long list of "don't do this" rules.

I blame the developers though. They're the ones who made it so damn easy.
i g
Banned
+876|5875|GA

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Baserape is pretty much the fatal flaw of BF2. It's why leagues no longer exist and why pubs have a ridiculously long list of "don't do this" rules.

you're an idiot
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6335|New Haven, CT

eaglecorps wrote:

Think you're proving ur own point here guys. How is baserapping different from nade spamming and medic whoring? I mean you all complain about it. I see no difference in the amount of annoyance all three are bullshit and all three are ruining bf2 but you can kill a nade spamming medic whore. You cant kill a fucking apache circling ur uncap or 3 support players prowned behind ur spawn point. amirite? I mean seriously if you're low enough to fucking rape someones uncap then you shouldnt  complain about any other thing in bf2. If you rape uncaps you should have your account erased and perm banned from all servers.
Pwned.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5930|Minneapolis, MN
Well if this program ever gets into final stages, it should take care of all the baseraping problems:
http://adminmap.bf2cc.com/info.html

It auto-admins for all the things that the developers didn't build into the game.  The creator of this program is taking feature requests in his forums.  I requested that the program allow infantry to attack uncaps but not vehicles and he said it will be built into the final version.

So this program would make it impossible to break the rules the pub servers create by autokicking people who break them.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-05-13 20:58:44)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6658

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

you're an idiot
Is that supposed to be irony?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6464|The Twilight Zone

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

you're an idiot
Is that supposed to be irony?
lol ownt
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard