StudMuffin21
+1|6646
All Right Soldiers!  Listen Up!

I'm Getting Very Tired Of Nobody Playing As A Team On Bf2.  The Past Few Weeks, I've Been Playing Strictly Sniper, As Nobody Seems To Want To Stick As A Squad And Follow Orders (assuming The Commander Is Doing His/her Part And Giving Them).

So If Anyone Out There Knows Of Servers Where People Actually Play As A Team, I Would Really Appreciate It If You Would Give Me The Ip Address.
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
it's not about the server, it's about the peoples playing there(besides unranked)
KurtisMayfield
+1|6654
Try tacticalgamer.com, it is an unranked server with a few rules:

No Bunnyhopping
All players must be in squad.
All squad members must follow SL.
All SL's must coordinate with commander.

Only one custom map is run, and it is pretty full from 8-12 EST on weeknights and most of the weekend.

Battlefield 2 Retail #1 (64 Player) + 70.86.19.218
Battlefield 2 Retail #2 (48 Player) + 67.19.26.150

Try it and see if you like it of course. I have also had luck with VSFgamers.com server; they are usually on mic, in squads, and work together. Plus its ranked. Join a squad with a few VSF in it and see what you get!
persnickadee
+0|6661
thnks for this post is thought is was trippin when i couldnt find a good squad
my fav servers have been riddled with lone wolfs
StudMuffin21
+1|6646

KurtisMayfield wrote:

Try tacticalgamer.com, it is an unranked server with a few rules:

No Bunnyhopping
All players must be in squad.
All squad members must follow SL.
All SL's must coordinate with commander.

Only one custom map is run, and it is pretty full from 8-12 EST on weeknights and most of the weekend.

Battlefield 2 Retail #1 (64 Player) + 70.86.19.218
Battlefield 2 Retail #2 (48 Player) + 67.19.26.150

Try it and see if you like it of course. I have also had luck with VSFgamers.com server; they are usually on mic, in squads, and work together. Plus its ranked. Join a squad with a few VSF in it and see what you get!
THANKS FOR THE TIP.  I'LL THECK OUT THOSE SERVERS THIS WEEKEND.
Junior_Mud
+1|6667|Concord, CA
just remember that its unranked.
E|W4v0r
+8|6664|New York
I have a ranked teamplay server in my favorites... I'll go get the IP for you
bout.blo0dy.time
+1|6637
ppl tend to stay away from snipers like urself.  leaders really need to go SF, Ass, or Medic
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

There is one word you need to know for instant magic teamwork

Microphone

Grab a group of guys with mics, talk to them about thier orders and if they fuck around and camp/snipe/go rambo/rape in tank kick them and grab a new one
StudMuffin21
+1|6646

bout.blo0dy.time wrote:

ppl tend to stay away from snipers like urself.  leaders really need to go SF, Ass, or Medic
Well, I used to do nothing but Spec Ops.  I've got over 40 hours with that kit.  But about 2 weeks ago, I found less and less people playing like a team.  Even the servers where I once had excellent team play, for some reason no longer had very good team work.

Because of that, I've been doing strictly sniper.
StudMuffin21
+1|6646

Sarrk wrote:

There is one word you need to know for instant magic teamwork

Microphone

Grab a group of guys with mics, talk to them about thier orders and if they fuck around and camp/snipe/go rambo/rape in tank kick them and grab a new one
Well, I've tryed to use my mic a lot.  Nobody seems to ever talk back.

Although!!  That brings up a good discussion.  I've had a few tell me my mic isn't loud enough.  I have a Koss table mic.  Does anyone out there recommend a better one???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard