mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Clean all the shit up, make the condo spick and span, and give them their fucking key back. You completely betrayed their trust and it'll be extremely difficult to get it back. Don't expect to make this up in a couple days or even a week. Hell I don't even think a few months will do. You'll have to be on your best behavior for at least a year, show them you've learned your lesson and changed your ways.
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city

zeidmaan wrote:

Manipulating parents is easy. Just talk to your father alone and tell him something like "there was this girl I like and she kind of talked me in to it" but more importantly whatever you say end with "Mom wont understand that but you do dad". That is going to make him feel so good he wont care about what you did. 
Than you talk to your mother alone and apologise for "disappointing her". Not for drinking and making a party but for disappointing her. Than you say something like "I will never do it again but can you please help me out with dad, he wont understand that I made a mistake". Your mother will love this. She will take credit for your father not being to mad. Works perfectly.

And it has nothing to do with your parents having marriage problems. It works on all parents.
I used to do that when I was a kid. If I wanted money I would talk to my dad and say "I cant ask mother for money because she doenst understand". It doesnt have to make much sense but dads love it.

This works even better if you dad works longer than you mother (like in my case) because dads will always have that fear that they are not connecting enough with their sons. Its just human nature.
LOL you manipulating bitch xD
I could never do that to my parents for obvious reasons because if the would find out they'll kill me
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6329|105 RVK

The Sheriff wrote:

Naight your sig should spell Secretly.

Ontopic.

Unlucky, just be nice to them for a while.
He obviously doesn't use Firefox, notice my perfect grammar? It's all thanks to Firefox

Firefox is the way kids!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6780|Long Island
Well, I want to thank everyone for their replies.  The story is too long to explain here, but basically, I pushed them too far they ended up finding out because of it from my friends parents, who drove us to the condo.  All in all, I MIGHT attempt to try zeidmanns manipulation plan, but I already know I'm just gonna have to deal with the consequences.  I have shown to be untrustworthy in the past, but regained it over a few months, so I might be able to regain it in the same timeframe.  But it might be longer because this is by far the WORST shit I've gotten into.  I've definately said sorry plenty of times last night, but once things have settled down (after you read below), I will make a more sincere apology.

The party was last night, and to make matters worse, I wake up to screaming because my grandma won't pick up her phone at the house.  So they went there just now, and something is wrong, and they have to go to the hospital now, and I might go later too.  Damn, what a shitty weekend.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

Missionless wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Naight your sig should spell Secretly.

Ontopic.

Unlucky, just be nice to them for a while.
He obviously doesn't use Firefox, notice my perfect grammar? It's all thanks to Firefox

Firefox is the way kids!
you always get like a 9 in english anyway init m8
zeidmaan
+234|6417|Vienna

Slickdawg8 wrote:

Well, I want to thank everyone for their replies.  The story is too long to explain here, but basically, I pushed them too far they ended up finding out because of it from my friends parents, who drove us to the condo.  All in all, I MIGHT attempt to try zeidmanns manipulation plan, but I already know I'm just gonna have to deal with the consequences.  I have shown to be untrustworthy in the past, but regained it over a few months, so I might be able to regain it in the same timeframe.  But it might be longer because this is by far the WORST shit I've gotten into.  I've definately said sorry plenty of times last night, but once things have settled down (after you read below), I will make a more sincere apology.

The party was last night, and to make matters worse, I wake up to screaming because my grandma won't pick up her phone at the house.  So they went there just now, and something is wrong, and they have to go to the hospital now, and I might go later too.  Damn, what a shitty weekend.
You can still spin it. You can start the discussion by saying that you know you were untrustworthy and that you messed up in the past, than ask for help. Say that you are trying your best but that you know that you keep disappointing them (your parents).
This is not just to get your ass out of trouble. You said those things your self to us, now you need to say it to your parents. To sound like an an asshole, they will love giving you advice, all parents like that. And if you ask for help they will give you help instead of punishments and stuff like that.
But to be honest, YOU NEED ADVICE if what you are saying is true.
My advice might sound like "just" manipulation but in reality it will get you to "connect" with your parents more.

Your father needs to be your mate with just more respect and not some scary figure that dishes out punishments.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
SUCK UP. Ultimate way to get your parents to forget. Just don't be blatant.

Or you could just put on one of these faces:

https://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/153/862215.jpg
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Poseidon wrote:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/153/862215.jpg
Never suck up. Because if you do, the parents know they have your wrapped around their finger.
You should not have apologised; you should have acted angry and ignored their shouting, then they realise that you don't give two shits and they will give in to what you have to say and THEN you "plead explain".
Something along the lines of
"You never let me out and do my own things, you treat me like a child and people in School have parties all the time, I want to be part of that community and I don't want to be bullied into depression etc etc etc"

Bad start by apologising a lot, because they now know that you will obey them at every single moment past this incident.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6780|Long Island

Poseidon wrote:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/153/862215.jpg
lol i just karma'd you by mistake, but thanks anyway!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6780|Long Island

zeidmaan wrote:

Slickdawg8 wrote:

You can still spin it. You can start the discussion by saying that you know you were untrustworthy and that you messed up in the past, than ask for help. Say that you are trying your best but that you know that you keep disappointing them (your parents).
This is not just to get your ass out of trouble. You said those things your self to us, now you need to say it to your parents. To sound like an an asshole, they will love giving you advice, all parents like that. And if you ask for help they will give you help instead of punishments and stuff like that.
But to be honest, YOU NEED ADVICE if what you are saying is true.
My advice might sound like "just" manipulation but in reality it will get you to "connect" with your parents more.

Your father needs to be your mate with just more respect and not some scary figure that dishes out punishments.
Yeah, I definately agree with you.  I'm not just doing this to get out of trouble, I'm doing it to simply try to lessen it.  And, in the process, it will be a good connection as you said, especially since my relationship with my dad is kinda bad but is really good with my mom.  Either way, I know what I did was wrong and have no problem facing the consequences and I take full responsibility for it.

Last edited by Slickdawg8 (2008-05-10 09:51:09)

trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6260|B.C. Canada
only dumb asses throw parties at their own home. lol you dumb ass.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6780|Long Island

trex1210 wrote:

only dumb asses throw parties at their own home. lol you dumb ass.
thanks a lot for the help.  strongly appreciated.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard