Do you uncap rape?

Yes72%72% - 173
No27%27% - 65
Total: 238
aimless
+166|6135|Texas

TehMyke wrote:

aimless wrote:

It's a lot more fun (and more challenging) to kill them when they have a fighting chance.
bf2? pubs? challenging? lolwat
Well I meant its more of a challenge (slightly) to chase down a jet than to murder it while its sitting on the ground.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6719

eaglecorps wrote:

It people like TehRapers that killed bf2 not EA.
i like you
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6157|Texas

eaglecorps wrote:

GGF0RCE wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

no no hiding here I'd find you if I could and slice you open like a fucking fish and spill ur guts on the floor with a meathook then kick ur puppy.

eaglecorps wrote:

k stfu and go hide behind ur online anonymity nub.
Once again not hiding if you tell me where you live I'll come up there and carry out these acts to the T. Yep been raped on every single map. I'm a terrible player I cant hit shit (as you know) and really the only reason I play is for the tanks. So it truly offends me when i see SAS walking around in my spetz uncap. Total bullshit. It like football "ok lets push the team so far back they are in their own endzone and once they are there repeatedly punch them in the face untill they leave the stadium. It people like TehRapers that killed bf2 not EA.
Okay here's where I live: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington DC. Ask for George. I'm gonna kick your ass.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6254|TEXAS
lol point proven go play with Koala, GGforce.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6157|Texas

eaglecorps wrote:

lol point proven go play with Koala, GGforce.
is that supposed to be an insult?
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6194

eaglecorps wrote:

Once again not hiding if you tell me where you live I'll come up there and carry out these acts to the T. Yep been raped on every single map. I'm a terrible player I cant hit shit (as you know) and really the only reason I play is for the tanks. So it truly offends me when i see SAS walking around in my spetz uncap. Total bullshit. It like football "ok lets push the team so far back they are in their own endzone and once they are there repeatedly punch them in the face untill they leave the stadium. It people like TehRapers that killed bf2 not EA.
Learn how too switch teams if u dont like getting baseraped
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5876
lol
Wallpaper
+303|6004|The pool

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

bf2 is old
gtfo forums then

I liek raep. Accept on Oman, where it just gets fucking ridiculous, but I rarely play Oman anyway
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6158|San Antonio, Texas
Baserape when the time calls, but the M95 was made for camping the runway/helipad, so it's kinda nice sniping people out of them.

But if there's a juicy cluster of armour in the uncap, and I've an F15 payload of 5 bombs, guess where they're heading. Some servers disallow uncap rape, so I try to respect the rules. As long as I don the tag of = [BF2s], I'll try to set a good example.
Weflect
wut?
+30|5940|Finland
Wake island is made for raping.
Rewaa
+9|5960
Of course I rape uncaps, but only when they don't cap our flags.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!
Thank god nobody came and smurfed up this thread
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6313|The | Netherlands
imho it's 1 of the most fun things in BF2 if it's going properly
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6748|Great Wall
Always...

https://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg19/Mordoklej/screen155.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

Why put a gun that can shoot through cockpits in the game then?

Wake island was designed for the Chinese to baserape.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6759|Mark it zero.
Every chance I get I will be raping bases. It's a very good tactic to use. Stop them from using their armor/helos/jets/assets and they are fucked. Your team wins.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6009|London ㋛

Why's it always the same morons that try to try to derail bf2 threads with your "zomg nub pubbers I raep j00"
GTFO
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6531|Polish state of EU
If allowed - yes.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!

Ec0li wrote:

Why's it always the same morons that try to try to derail bf2 threads with your "zomg nub pubbers I raep j00"
GTFO
Or you'll do what?

That's what I thought, sit down.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6445
If it's a good idea. What's the use being in the enemy's uncap with your dick hanging out of your trousers when they have five other flags and are spawning there?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6796|Bulgaria
Yes!
Always when I have a chance! Rape is great! I enjoy rape since BF1942!!!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6009|Aberdeen, Scotland
Fucking TOP/Teh trolls...jeez. I'd rather have a fair fight than switch to the better team just to spawnrape and boost my KD.

Incidentally, I will sometimes switch to the losing team (assuming they aren't being raped to shit) for a more interesting game for myself, and to help them.

Anyway...I rape IF server rules allow it and only after the enemy have had their chance (ie they would rather sit with their pussy sniper rifles in the uncap than fight).

What I really hate is the 'no fly zone' some servers have over uncaps...if a pilot can't watch his ass, he's going down.

Ghost town is also awesome for heli rapeage...it's so small anyway people in the uncaps have the option to gun at you half the time you are in a heli.

And hi Musketeer...Max Carnage ftw

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-05-10 04:47:27)

m0v3m3nt
+15|6167

eaglecorps wrote:

Once again not hiding if you tell me where you live I'll come up there and carry out these acts to the T...
BlackKoala
+215|6335

MrAnderson wrote:

Fucking TOP/Teh trolls...jeez. I'd rather have a fair fight than switch to the better team just to spawnrape and boost my KD.

Incidentally, I will sometimes switch to the losing team (assuming they aren't being raped to shit) for a more interesting game for myself, and to help them.

Anyway...I rape IF server rules allow it and only after the enemy have had their chance (ie they would rather sit with their pussy sniper rifles in the uncap than fight).

What I really hate is the 'no fly zone' some servers have over uncaps...if a pilot can't watch his ass, he's going down.

Ghost town is also awesome for heli rapeage...it's so small anyway people in the uncaps have the option to gun at you half the time you are in a heli.

And hi Musketeer...Max Carnage ftw
you misunderstand.

i dont switch to the better team to baserape, I switch to the losing one and still rape the living fuck out of the other team...
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6201|Roma

GravyDan wrote:

I see an enemy combatant, I shoot them.  It's that simple.  I even baserape in these bitch-ass servers that prohibit it.  War is war...not war is war, except if I'm in my imaginary protective zone.
Correct war IS war, but BF2 is also BF2.

TBH, even war has rules, ever heard of 'War crimes'?

Baserape if the team deserves it, not if it goes down to spawnrape.

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2008-05-10 08:00:26)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard