Poll

Do you uncap rape?

Yes72%72% - 173
No27%27% - 65
Total: 238
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6254|TEXAS
nah baserapping is for fucking pricks, lol and you say WAR IS WAR lololololol how bout video game is not war? if you wanna rape go buy a prostitute or join THE REAL WAR HAPPENING RIGHT NOW and rape all the terrorists with real guns and let me have my fun without you circling around me in a goddamn apache! If you base rape I fucking hate you burn in hell. pretty sure my KD ratio was ruined by apaches, linebackers and M95's piss of all you base rapeing TehFags
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6719

eaglecorps wrote:

piss of all you base rapeing TehFags
i'm going to stalk you to every server and base rape you naow
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6254|TEXAS
yes deux pl0x I will bring TehPimp cane and break it off in ur medic ass. kthxbi

Last edited by eaglecorps (2008-05-09 21:00:38)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

rape = good

k
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
BlackKoala
+215|6335

eaglecorps wrote:

yes deux pl0x I will bring TehPimp cane and chove it in ur medic ass. kthxbi
You mean when he's teabagging you after he rapes you while in the uncap, you shove your shotty up his ass?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone
Usually no, but sometimes it just happens. I'd prefer not to, but sometimes it's fucking boring doing nothing, while your enemy just fart arses around in their uncap.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6254|TEXAS

BlackKoala wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

You mean when he's teabagging you after he rapes you while in the uncap, you shove your shotty up his ass?
k stfu and go hide behind ur online anonymity nub.
i g
Banned
+876|5874|GA

TehMyke wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

piss of all you base rapeing TehFags
i'm going to stalk you to every server and base rape you naow
me > u
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6157|Texas

eaglecorps wrote:

yes deux pl0x I will bring TehPimp cane and break it off in ur medic ass. kthxbi
eaglecorps' K/D: 0.8790
tehmyke's K/D: 9.9489

Have fun.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

lol@internet fight
BlackKoala
+215|6335

eaglecorps wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

It's a two way street....?
i g
Banned
+876|5874|GA

BlackKoala wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

lol
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6157|Texas

BlackKoala wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

zing
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6195
i fucking love baserape and i love hearing smurfs cry about it
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6719

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

i fucking love baserape and i love hearing smurfs cry about it
i fucking love you...... in a metro-gay way.
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6157|Texas
i only rape uncaps when my team has all the flags. imo baseraping is not fun at all, i'd rather go cap a flag than rape a base.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6254|TEXAS

GGF0RCE wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

zing
no no hiding here I'd find you if I could and slice you open like a fucking fish and spill ur guts on the floor with a meathook then kick ur puppy.
i g
Banned
+876|5874|GA

eaglecorps wrote:

GGF0RCE wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

zing
no no hiding here I'd find you if I could and slice you open like a fucking fish and spill ur guts on the floor with a meathook then kick ur puppy.
i would shoot you in the face
BlackKoala
+215|6335

eaglecorps wrote:

GGF0RCE wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

zing
but you would have to hit me, and with that KDR I would take my chances.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6254|TEXAS
I'd just wait till you were asleep. Or would you rather be burned? I could arrange that too takes no accuracy at all then scatter your ashes with a leaf blower so your parents have nothing to bury.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6195

BlackKoala wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

GGF0RCE wrote:

zing
Eagle it sounds as if you have been baseraped repeatedly. Maybe if you got better you would realize that people who are good baserape noobs because they suck, and if u didnt suck you wouldnt get baseraped. Or just switch teams and join in on the baseraping.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

eaglecorps wrote:

I'd just wait till you were asleep. Or would you rather be burned? I could arrange that too takes no accuracy at all then scatter your ashes with a leaf blower so your parents have nothing to bury.
sounds like david tbh
i g
Banned
+876|5874|GA

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

Eagle it sounds as if you have been baseraped repeatedly. Maybe if you got better you would realize that people who are good baserape noobs because they suck, and if u didnt suck you wouldnt get baseraped. Or just switch teams and join in on the baseraping.
no u
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6157|Texas

eaglecorps wrote:

GGF0RCE wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

zing

eaglecorps wrote:

eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6254|TEXAS

GGF0RCE wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

GGF0RCE wrote:

zing

eaglecorps wrote:

Once again not hiding if you tell me where you live I'll come up there and carry out these acts to the T. Yep been raped on every single map. I'm a terrible player I cant hit shit (as you know) and really the only reason I play is for the tanks. So it truly offends me when i see SAS walking around in my spetz uncap. Total bullshit. It like football "ok lets push the team so far back they are in their own endzone and once they are there repeatedly punch them in the face untill they leave the stadium. It people like TehRapers that killed bf2 not EA.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard