GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6228|Phoenix, AZ
I got my old BFG Tech 7800 GT OC 256MB (Stock OC)   Its outdated and its not worth installing in any computers around me

So what should I do with it? I posted a thread on this before but it didnt really post, I think it timed out and I closed it

Anyway, I would rather stick off of the "Give it to me" posts

Im thinking a contest, something that will last a week maybe

Or vote to see who needs it more

or maybe another idea (not give it to me)

Karma for good suggestions

Ill check back tomorrow if and when I get home from school
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5860
My idea: Sell it and send me the money.

I need it.

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Just try selling it mate I'm no expert, infact an idiot, but it's gotta be worth something hasn't it?   It's run BF2 for eg (well I think it does as I had a 7800 pro once and that worked fine).
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6141|Carnoustie, Scotland
PCI or AGP?
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6310
Send it to me I'm too pov to afford an upgrade lol
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6550|Washington
Trade it. Give it to the person with the best trade offer.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6206|Winland

A BF2S ghetto mod contest

No, seriously. That would also assure that it gets to someone who won't stick it in a PCI slot

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-05-09 05:44:51)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6238|NSW, Australia

i have a latop, and an empty case, m scavenging bits from anywhere, i can run bf2 on low and is still shit /need ? maybe lol

or sell it on ebay< or give to a mate for cheap

Last edited by Nappy (2008-05-09 05:13:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard