nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Bah, the non-calculator multiple choice sucked hard, I think I skipped like 6?  I didn't skip any of the calculator multiple choice though... but the free responses sucked balls.  God I'm glad that's over..
Who isn't?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
fuck fuck fuck! i just realized i lost some easy easy points on numero uno!

on the last part, where R was the surface of the pond, i took the integral of H(x) +R instead of H(X)*R! fuuuuuck!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC

cowami wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

is it? Cause I've got these review flash cards and there's all sorts of non-cash shit on it like court cases only 3 people have ever heard of.
quit worrying. it doesn't even matter if you pass or not unless you plan on majoring in history.
that's what she said

once again though, i loved AP US for the president ranking project
my actual history class rocked my teacher's a cool guy, and he doesn't mind when i tell the class weird stories during current events-time at the start of class (e.g. the story of the guy found fucking his lawn table)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

HurricaИe wrote:

cowami wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

quit worrying. it doesn't even matter if you pass or not unless you plan on majoring in history.
that's what she said

my actual history class rocked my teacher's a cool guy, and he doesn't mind when i tell the class weird stories during current events-time at the start of class (e.g. the story of the guy found fucking his lawn table)
I'm taking AP US next year
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

cowami wrote:

that's what she said

everything pre-civil war is kinda boring except for Old Hickory's RAPE RAPE RAPE at the battle of new orleans
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

HurricaИe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

everything pre-civil war is kinda boring except for Old Hickory's RAPE RAPE RAPE at the battle of new orleans
I dunno, I find the revolutionary war to be pretty interesting as a whole...I mean come on, didn't you ever see The Patriot! It's so historically accurate!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I dunno, I find the revolutionary war to be pretty interesting as a whole...I mean come on, didn't you ever see The Patriot! It's so historically accurate!
Yeah, the revolutionary war was good... didn't feel like typing "revolutionary war excluded, it pwns" though

Some of the manifest destiny stuff (e.g. texas) was good too. Things get really interesting once you hit TR
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

HurricaИe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Yeah, the revolutionary war was good... didn't feel like typing "revolutionary war excluded, it pwns" though

Some of the manifest destiny stuff (e.g. texas) was good too. Things get really interesting once you hit TR
i'll revolution your war
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

i'll revolution your war
"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. "

AKA, "Try to avoid getting in a fight, but if you do then RAPE RAPE RAPE"

"Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster. "

AKA, "Kill Spaniards on San Juan Hill and get lots of poon you fucking oyster."

Teddy Roosevelt = win
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

Ender2309 wrote:

on the last part, where R was the surface of the pond, i took the integral of H(x) +R instead of H(X)*R! fuuuuuck!
That sucks.

Wasn't it the same formula as with the square cross section, integral (0,2) (area of the cross section)?

Except the cross section area was the difference between the two functions * 3-x.

On the history discussion, US history is interesting in these periods.

1756-1789

1835-1850

1860-1865

1900-1918

1945-modern day

Everything else is boring and useless.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-05-07 20:12:17)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

HurricaИe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

i'll revolution your war
"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. "
That itself is an sexual innuendo
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

nukchebi0 wrote:

1756-1789

1835-1850

1860-1865

1900-1918

1945-modern day

Um, 8th December 1941 to the end of 1945?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

TheAussieReaper wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

1756-1789

1835-1850

1860-1865

1900-1918

1939-modern day

Um, 8th December 1941 to the end of 1945?
I meant 1936.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-05-07 20:22:13)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

That sucks.

Wasn't it the same formula as with the square cross section, integral (0,2) (area of the cross section)?

Except the cross section area was the difference between the two functions * 3-x.
yeah but the cross section is squared because its the integral of side^2=area of a square. the volume of the pond was sans ^2.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Another one i had no clue so i put 6.022x10^23 which is the amount of atoms in a mole of an element
well good thing you remembered Avocado Avogadro's Number!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC
Well then

That's why I'm glad I don't wanna be an English major...
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6358|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I actually didn't think it was that bad, I'm glad I did book summaries for every book I've read though. I think I aced the third essay with my essay about Mr Darcy and Mr Collins from Pride and Prejudice.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA

SilentscoutIX wrote:

I actually didn't think it was that bad, I'm glad I did book summaries for every book I've read though. I think I aced the third essay with my essay about Mr Darcy and Mr Collins from Pride and Prejudice.
that book is fucking horrible. i read that shit two years ago.

i wrote about the namesake. and the second passage was really gay. easyish essay, but so damn ambiguous that its kind of all guess work on that one.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
Is it worse than Hemingway?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
be more specific.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
Sorry.

Is it worse than The Sun Also Rises?

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-05-10 15:03:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard