AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6666|Minnesota
The last week or so I have gotten sick of BF2, and don't want to be. Because when it's fun, I have a blast. And do quite well.

Last night, I lost it, and started raping my own team untill I was -79 and got kicked. My ststs started to tapper off, and didn't care. Just little things set me off like... Noobs stealing my chopper, getting hit by FF missles over, and over agen. My gunner missing targets, and so on. Its wrecking my game...

My question is how can I get re pumped for BF2 agen? With out the additude. Any one ever get sick of BF2, and bounce back to where you are enjoying the game, and doing well agen?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6723
Play sharqi and shock paddle enemies.
+0|6771
I would suggest single player... Gets Rid of all the people you hate, and replaces them with a bunch of meat running around
oberst_enzian
+234|6765|melb.au

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

Last night, I lost it, and started raping my own team untill I was -79 and got kicked. My ststs started to tapper off, and didn't care. Just little things set me off like... Noobs stealing my chopper, getting hit by FF missles over, and over agen. My gunner missing targets, and so on. Its wrecking my game...
you're exactly teh kind of retard i hate. if you're not having a good time - leave. to fuck it up for everyone else, and blame everyone else for "wrecking your game" is fucking retarded
not having fun anymore? well fuck off, go playing something else instead of tking your team until you are -79.
i can't believe how stupid you are admitting to being.

BAH!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6852|Denver colorado
play with a shot gun. i went around and got like 134 points with a shotgun because its such a good weapon when you learn how to walk around proficciantly.

but another thing to do is just play another game for awhile. or you can go around in empty servers with friends and just cruze.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6852|Denver colorado

oberst_enzian wrote:

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

you're exactly teh kind of retard i hate. if you're not having a good time - leave. to fuck it up for everyone else, and blame everyone else for "wrecking your game" is fucking retarded
not having fun anymore? well fuck off, go playing something else instead of tking your team until you are -79.

BAH!
i gotta agree with him. you could just get another game that suits you better
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6666|Minnesota

oberst_enzian wrote:

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

BAH!
After a comment like that I should TK YOU on principle. What is this a 18+ forum? I don't like people like YOU with a foul mouth. You sond like a FOOL.

What I was saying is I felt bad about acting like a jeark. Causing a problem. That isnt my style.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
1st of all you probably want to start by having a beer or a smoke before playing, then set for yourself a goal that you want to acomplish while your playing, wether it be points ,a badge,or to hunt someone.

2nd dont take it so seriously, its a game treat it like one.

3d if you ever feel that way again, stop & repeat step one.

4th never tk on purpose, your just hurting yourself & wrecking the game for other people.

5th if a server is full of tards, find another.

Good luck & relax
Seaneroo
+12|6681
For starters, stop thinking of it as "your chopper."
ilyandor
+31|6711|Phoenix, AZ
i think thats why this game is good: it is ORGANIC. meaning it is ever-changing. It all depends what server you join, what time of day, what day, and who is playing. It is kinda all random, unless yoo have clan wars.

i find the most problems on the OFFICIAL EA West Coast servers...so many assholes there, don't know why.
one day i got sooo frustrated with this commander who was flying a jet, i destroyed all our assets with c4, put c4 on my jet, and rammed him in mid air.

i guess you just have to be lucky in finding a server with the right 'feel'...you know sometimes i connect-disconnect to over 10 servers before i find the one i like the 'feel' of.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6792|Human Meat Shield
Noobs stealing YOUR chopper...interesting.
JimCognito
+10|6703

Seaneroo wrote:

For starters, stop thinking of it as "your chopper."
Exactly.  Maybe you need a nap if you are going to get this worked up over a game.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6723
You people dont understand. It is MY chopper, I just let all those other people use it out of the kindness of my heart. In fact, even the enemy choppers are mine, and nothing pisses me off more when some asshole on the other team kills me while im trying to take MY chopper (that just happens to be in their base) and then flies away with it. Douchebags... all of them.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6792|Human Meat Shield
Can I borrow it then? Or will you shoot me?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6723
Bring it back with a full tank. And if I see any scratches then yes, I will shoot you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard