That1GuyThatYouKilled
+0|6671|Bloomington Illinois 61074
Why do people constantly call everyone a noob??? It just fills up the screen with mindless bull sh*t and annoys everyone.
     Granted there are people ot there who only have one tactic with the "Noob" tube (For you people who are semi-retarted we are reffering to the grenade launcher in Assult class). Now if this tactic work for them amd helps the team succeed why complain, But most of the time is not your allies complaining, it's those unlucky souls who have been shreaded to little bits and pieces because of you. Why can't we all just get over it. its part of the game it's gonna happen and its only 1 ticket, unless your on karkand and youll be revived in a matter of seconds. normally the guy who has the GL only lives to fire 2-3 shells before he is killed and now with this lovely patch its doesn't even kill that many people. Now if your one of those guys who stand 300yds away and nail a guy with it i wanna shake your hand. it's a simple tactic and kinda cheap. but EA had a reason for putting it in the game. If you have some insite on why it is in the game do tell me.
     Enough on the GL onto C4. This is hands down the most used cheap tactic. run up throw down some c4 then blow everything to hell. now most of the time the people doing this are pretty bad and wind up killing themselves.  so why do the guys killed flame this person for his own stupidity. Now if your on a map with no teamdammage then get used to C4. everyone uses it here because they can kill themselve with it. except if they are in a bomber car. which in my opinion is a brave tactic you sacrifice your self, most of the time, to help you team succeed by taking out that annoying spawn camping APC/TANK. hell i do it. Now just for that comment right there im gonna get flamed as a Noob or what ever. I Could care less. granted that my stats look bad. sucked horribly at this game when i got it. i averaged 20-25 deaths and like 5-10 kills. i was bad. i admit it. but i got better and now my K/D ration is withing 900 when it used to be like 2500. but that was off subject.
now i dont want to keep you guys up reading a long post so leave me some feed back i always respond to some one who takes time out of thier scheduel to write me something. Go a head and Flame me with all you Jargan it does not affect me now should it to anybody else.
Easy_4TH
+2|6649
you n00b
That1GuyThatYouKilled

Easy_4TH wrote:

you n00b
ahh the first of many
lambo
+2|6646
yea i know it bugs me too i expecially hate it when some one calls someone els a noob when they have a higher rank than them
MooseRyder
+37|6661|Montréal, Canada
just ignored them, if they need to call someone else a noob to have better self-esteem and if they feel better by calling someone else a noob, oh well they are the idiots and they seriously need a life out of their computers. Some of them are just saying it for the hell of it and are just waiting for the reactions and piss poeple off.

My bro used to do that, getting on a server and tell poeple to shut up and call them noobs, bitches and shit.
Well my dad cut his internet off cuz he cant play like a normal person so he got what he deserve.....stupid bro, i wish i could beat his ass up lol

Last edited by MooseRyder (2006-02-23 22:58:15)

That1GuyThatYouKilled
its good to see that there might  be some mature people out there playing this game. Now i like to fuck around witht this game as much as the next guy but it all gets old eventually
Chowley
+1|6692|Ireland
Some people dont mean anything by it, it can be habitual or a pet name :p. People get far too pissed off with it. Even more people say whore :p.
That1GuyThatYouKilled
i understand your point but dont you think people would eventually get the point that it's a computer game and get over it. like oh man nice shot or shoulda watched my back for that bomber car good work
MooseRyder
+37|6661|Montréal, Canada
well u need all kind of poeple to make a world, so expect to have retards around u all ur life like expect having good poeple around u to all ur life.

u just need to ignored some of them and learn to not let them affected u.
Chowley
+1|6692|Ireland
Its probably the fact that its a game is the reason its thrown around so much its like tradition, it was far worse back in the days of CS. Ive seen it used rather a lot like "nice shot noob" meant in a good way not sarcastically. But most people are too arrogant to admit that a better player killed them or to compliment them, so its unlikely to happen often. I ocasionally call friends noob as its shorter than saying their name on vent i never type or say anything on voip really though.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6775|Human Meat Shield
I know what you mean... I didn't know what it meant at first, I was like yeah I am new to this game. But someone shed the light saying I killed them first or if they killed you, you weren't paying attention. Thats what really a noob means.
That1GuyThatYouKilled
oh it doesnt affect me it just gives me more incentive to go and kill more people to prove my "Noobieness"
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6679|Colorado
Why even pay attention the the chat?.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6784
NOOBS,NOOBS,NOOBS hehehe just kidding
i don't even care when someone says noob
That1GuyThatYouKilled
Well im motivated to go show my "Noobieness" to the world and kill people on bf2 you all are welcome to joim me in what ever server i choose. just click my stats and click under my pic and get the IP Maton i would like to join you in battle some time so we can be sniping buddies.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6775|Human Meat Shield
Would that be like 'BrokeBack Buddies'  

Sorry. Bad. Bad. Bad.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6784
sure guy, you can find me at the BLACK OPS original version in the afternoons
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6784
you are dead
what is the big deal with cowboys jotos?
That1GuyThatYouKilled

maton wrote:

you are dead
Huh what does that have to do with anything
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6784

That1GuyThatYouKilled wrote:

maton wrote:

you are dead
Huh what does that have to do with anything
i don't know why imdead brough brokeback budies to the topic?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard