xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

rammunition wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

rammunition wrote:

yeah and my parents are millionaires.

i don't know too much of Ireland but have Irish mates in england

i only represent myself on here.
How do you represent purely yourself on here? You scream nationalism so hard in your text it hurts my eyes!

And the bit about my parents having money - i wasn't bragging, only illustrating that i'm (well, they) hardly contribute fuck all to this country).
i only represent myself with my own thoughts.
Please stop thinking.

Vegative state preferable.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

Pug wrote:

rammunition wrote:

yes, lets stay on topic
alrighty then.

did you read any of the background beyond the video before you posted the video?
yes, apparently there was a shooting and the guy SAVAGELY BEATEN was a suspect. The bit about an officer being killed is irrelevant. If you take your anger out on others you should be locked up in a mental hospital
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
I have come to the conclusion that the phrase "no u!" can be said as a reply to any and all of ramm's posts without making the one who posts the "no u!" seem any less mature or intelligent.

The same cannot be said for any other member, save Major_Spittle.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

rammunition wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Arent the french riot police known for savagely beating protesters?

dont the chinese police routinely open fire on unarmed monks?

your bias is showing...
the point is America is meant to be a "civilised" nation where this sort of behavior is unacceptable.

China aren't civilised if you ask me
and riot police is a different thing
How is it any different?  Riot police get more armor, but they are sworn to the same ethics and standards.

and the Chinese have been civilized far longer than any European nation.

Police brutality is a global occurance, and I expect it to increase in the future.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France

rammunition wrote:

Pug wrote:

rammunition wrote:

yes, lets stay on topic
alrighty then.

did you read any of the background beyond the video before you posted the video?
yes, apparently there was a shooting and the guy SAVAGELY BEATEN was a suspect. The bit about an officer being killed is irrelevant. If you take your anger out on others you should be locked up in a mental hospital
no.

there was a bank robbery.

three people were killed by the criminals.

there was a long car chase.

and then the cops got them.

So, you had a question on how "all US cops" act this way.  Let's just put it this way...this doesn't happen every day, in terms of criminal activity and police brutality.

So, stop the sensationalism.  The cops will be dealt with.

This is an isolated incident.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I have come to the conclusion that the phrase "no u!" can be said as a reply to any and all of ramm's posts without making the one who posts the "no u!" seem any less mature or intelligent.

The same cannot be said for any other member, save Major_Spittle.
this section is called DEBATE AND SERIOUS TALK. don't like it LEAVE
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6669|Austin, TX

You haven't even been here a month and you have already racked up quite a bit of mod history. Your trolling attitude is not acceptable. Here is some vacation time for you. Please use this time to decide if you want to be civil human being, and be part of the BF2s community. If so then come back in a few days when your ban expires. If not then please go some where else.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard