Doyley
+1|6816|Australia
Hey all, I was just playing on a server a second ago, the Mashtuur City map was on and our team was going well. Then I look up at the top left corner and see this idiot tking people left right and centre. I just wanted to post his score as it is the largest minus score I have ever seen. We ended up losing the round, and people were furious, and were trying to vote him, but it never worked. Just thought I'd share this insanity...

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3388/screen3001ga.jpg

check the bottom player, KO84 or something USMC

Last edited by Doyley (2005-10-02 05:10:56)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6851|Bryan/College Station, TX
Holy Crap that's a big negative score. I guess they want to have the highest negative score in the game? Is this a new goal for some people?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
BrightAsh
+1|6824
damn? does he want to get demoted or something?
Doyley
+1|6816|Australia
got no idea fellas, all I know is that he was up at the BH pad and there were heaps of people around waiting for a chopper, he was spec ops so all he had to do was plant some C4. He got 5 kills at a time plus himself nearlly everytime until our own team members started killing him. Someone even logged out and created a new profile called teamkiller_killer he was so pissed off at this guy he started a new account just so he could kill him....like I said, insane. -450 points is incredible, I've never seen any higher. If anyone has, tell me. He only got one enemy kill in the whole round (and that was by accident)

I think he was either drunk, or didn't care. After the game ended he had the nerves to say "good game"

Last edited by Doyley (2005-10-02 06:40:02)

Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6816|Lake Constanze, Germany

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard