Do you own a gun?

Yes... I own a gun41%41% - 71
No ....because it not legal where I live but I would21%21% - 36
No.... its not legal where live and dont want one18%18% - 32
No... its legal where I live and don't want one18%18% - 31
Total: 170
Souls
+14|6666|Garden City, KS. USA
I own a gun but I could really care less if I did or didn't.  I inherited from my grandfather a 30.06 deer rifle. Shot it once in four years.  I was wondering who else has them? What they have or would they own one?
i g
Banned
+876|5867|GA

yes, and there are 5 in this house. 2 9mms, g3, ak47, sks
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6449|Chicago, IL
No, it's fkn hard to get a gun in Cook County Illinois (see history), but I plan to own someday.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5964|Washington DC
2nd option. In DC they're pretty much illegal and in Maryland, well, I'm not 18.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6709

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Was that sarcasm, or are you serious?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6625|Little Bentcock

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

srs
Reciprocity
+721|6583|the dank(super) side of Oregon
15 or 16.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6709

Adams_BJ wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

srs
Volatile
+252|6707|Sextupling in Empire

Only own a small .357 revolver now for protection(good for CCW).

Used to own a 1911(springfield TRP), XD40, mossberg 12ga., and a tommy gun. That auto ordnance tommy gun was teh pwn. Shooting .45 ACP rounds through that felt like I was shooting .22 rounds.  Fucking urban sprawl with nowhere to go shooting = me getting rid of all of them.

I am getting an urge to get another 1911 though. I'm looking at the kimber raptors right now as a possibility, but I'm not sure if I want the full size or the shorter 4 in. barrel one. The last one I had was a tack driver. Easy to get 3 - 5 in. groupings at 25 yards without any practice.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6684|Disaster Free Zone
No... its legal where I live and don't want one.

There is no point to a gun.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6480|Communist Republic of CA, USA

Volatile wrote:

Used to own a 1911(springfield TRP), XD40, mossberg 12ga., and a tommy gun. That auto ordnance tommy gun was teh pwn. Shooting .45 ACP rounds through that felt like I was shooting .22 rounds.  Fucking urban sprawl with nowhere to go shooting = me getting rid of all of them.

I am getting an urge to get another 1911 though. I'm looking at the kimber raptors right now as a possibility, but I'm not sure if I want the full size or the shorter 4 in. barrel one. The last one I had was a tack driver. Easy to get 3 - 5 in. groupings at 25 yards without any practice.
I love Kimber Raptors.  I'd say go for the full size.
Reciprocity
+721|6583|the dank(super) side of Oregon

DrunkFace wrote:

blowing shit up?
Volatile

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Volatile wrote:

I love Kimber Raptors.  I'd say go for the full size.
I'd like to have the accuracy of the fullsize, but tempted to get the shorter one for easier carrying.

I'll most likely get the full size though.

DrunkFace wrote:

Some like to hunt. Some like to go plinking.

I have a feeling you've never gone out shooting with friends.

Last edited by Volatile (2008-05-05 20:49:45)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911

Reciprocity wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

blowing shit up?
Wow that's constructive... not to mention illegal.

Volatile wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Hunting: A lot of hunting in Australia is basically culling of animals where a large tally is the object of the exercise. Feral pigs, for instance, breed prolifically in good seasons and there are no bag limits on any of the feral species. In fact, regular culling of animals occurs in remote areas using contract helicopters to keep feral populations under control.

The only other hunting allowed is on private land, an even then what your allowed to hunt is restricted where shooting some species can incur fines and even jail time.

In short you either a farmer protecting his assets from wild dogs, or your part of an organised culling group given permission by the government each time.

You can't just go into the bush and start killing shit.

Plinking: Illegal.
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5939|CANADA
I own a Russian made piece of shit gun.
I use it for hunting with my uncle (who is in Russian Army).
Volatile

DrunkFace wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

blowing shit up?
Wow that's constructive... not to mention illegal.

Volatile wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Hunting: A lot of hunting in Australia is basically culling of animals where a large tally is the object of the exercise. Feral pigs, for instance, breed prolifically in good seasons and there are no bag limits on any of the feral species. In fact, regular culling of animals occurs in remote areas using contract helicopters to keep feral populations under control.

The only other hunting allowed is on private land, an even then what your allowed to hunt is restricted where shooting some species can incur fines and even jail time.

In short you either a farmer protecting his assets from wild dogs, or your part of an organised culling group given permission by the government each time.

You can't just go into the bush and start killing shit.

Plinking illegal? But shooting spinning targets is soooo much fun.

Well, if you can't go hunting(hunting = killing for food, not mindless/ primitive slaughtering), can't go plinking, and completely trust your fellow countrymen, then you indeed have no use for a firearm.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6717|US
I don't own one, atm.  However, I shoot with a club team from my school.  (Glock 34 now, but moving to a Kimber Custom soon.  I also shoot AR-15s and Mossberg 500s with the team.)

DrunkFace wrote:

Why? 
I happen to enjoy knocking down steel plates with pieces metal traveling at high  velocity!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6532|Global Command
I have seven if you count my grenade launcher.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6675|A sunburnt country
I got my firearms license at the start of this year.  I need to buy and install a gun safe, then the local police will come out and inspect it.  If they approve it, I will then apply for a "permit to acquire".  That will take 28 days to process after which time I can buy the gun I want, which is a Sako 85 Hunter in .243 

Ah the joys of gun control!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6292|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

ATG wrote:

wat

*insert pics or it didn't happen here*
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6571|Mountains of NC

yeppppppppppppppp

I've got a few

around my house, in my safe, in my drawer, on my belt, in my pocket, in my truck and many more places
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

RAIMIUS wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Why? 
I happen to enjoy knocking down steel plates with pieces metal traveling at high  velocity!
Because there are only 3 reasons you are allowed to have a gun:
Pest control/hunting, target shooting (at licensed ranges or shooting clubs), or collecting. Using a gun in any other way (and that includes airsoft and paintball) is illegal.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6532|Global Command

cowami wrote:

ATG wrote:

wat

*insert pics or it didn't happen here*
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=514646#p514646
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7797067575208984511&hl=en[/google]
I don't want to be a fascist .. let my wife die..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6649

Reciprocity wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

blowing shit up?
If I didn't own a gun the king of england could just walk into my house and start pushing me around.

Is that what you want?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard