Blueteam21
+5|5869
When I'm afk or I'm at the loading screen sometimes it will log me out and it says "Error reading from server"....

How do i fix this?
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5942|CANADA
Don't go AFK
aimless
+166|6131|Texas
EA (or gamespy?) servers are breaking.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6444|King Of The Islands

They're coin operated.

Quick, release another booster pack! I'm running out of quarters.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Blueteam21
+5|5869

The_Lance_117 wrote:

Don't go AFK
well duh...... i thought of that but it still persists
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6602|Michigan, USA

Blueteam21 wrote:

The_Lance_117 wrote:

Don't go AFK
well duh...... i thought of that but it still persists
The servers are having issues, not much you can do about it, except wait.  Thats, or flame EA like everyone else

Makes me fear the day the servers go offline forever, shall be a day of anarchy.(not pointed at you)
Pi
+2|5996|Zevenaar
i have the same problem. I can play 2 rounds and then "error reading from the server", then 2 rounds etc.
So annoying.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6154|San Antonio, Texas
EA's having server problems. Just log back in and adjust your video settings, as they'll be screwed about after the error.
Jrdeacs
+22|5905

Pi wrote:

i have the same problem. I can play 2 rounds and then "error reading from the server", then 2 rounds etc.
So annoying.
I sorta get the same thing two rounds then it go's into the loading screen after rounds and then bang it kicks me saying "error reading srver"

Blueteam21
+5|5869

Jrdeacs wrote:

Pi wrote:

So annoying.
I sorta get the same thing two rounds then it go's into the loading screen after rounds and then bang it kicks me saying "error reading srver"

wow EA step up to the plate and do something about it..... 
PvtchieF73
+15|6715|Netherlands

Blueteam21 wrote:

Jrdeacs wrote:

Pi wrote:

So annoying.

wow EA step up to the plate and do something about it..... 
well that would be a first

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard