Rosse_modest
+76|6775|Antwerp, Flanders

d.Luxe wrote:

Most of you will know that my masterplan (http://www.ps3masterplan.raphaelwidmer.com/) failed epicly.
Your Masterplan says you're too young to work to earn the money to buy a PS3 and GTA IV.
How old are you exactly? Because I distinctly remember my GTA IV copy has a certain age rating on the box. An age at which working to earn the console becomes an option.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!
If your parents loved you, they'd buy you a ps3

be a better son
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6763|mansfield
Me has PM'd you  x x
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6825|Lithuania
mow my lawn, bitch.

or alternatively, (this may come as a surprise so brace yourself:).............................. get a job...?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Lai
+186|6150

LT.Victim wrote:

Depending how your morals are..

Go around a neighborhood.. Not one around where you live and knock on peoples doors..
Yeah do that,.. tell them you're a Jehova's witness and that you will 'remove your foot' for a dollar
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5850

kptk92 wrote:

Become a jiggalo

Magpie wrote:

what on earth are you trying to buy? crack? a my little pony tablecloth?
A ps3

Gooners wrote:

Prostitution!
Sry, pedos don't seem to like me D:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

If your parents loved you, they'd buy you a ps3

be a better son
lol. I'm giving my best.

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Me has PM'd you  x x
Thanks for the donation offer, I can't really accept donations of people I don't know though, I'm sure you can use it for something better.

Thank you anyways
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5995|Belgium
Or go around with a official looking charity paper where there's a list and where you ak people to donate money, I kept some form school and earned about 50 dollars...
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5850

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Or go around with a official looking charity paper where there's a list and where you ak people to donate money, I kept some form school and earned about 50 dollars...
Lol, epic.

Even though your idea sounds amusing, I want to earn the money for my ps3 in a proper way.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

Why not mow the lawn?

That's what I did when I was 13-14.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5850

Jenspm wrote:

Why not mow the lawn?

That's what I did when I was 13-14.
Mow the lawn? Impossible here.

I could only get a lil job in vacations, at school time I only have time from five in the evening and because I'm at the high school we have lots of exams every week.

My next vacations are in summer. (6-7 weeks away?)
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

Why is it impossible there?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5850

Jenspm wrote:

Nobody wants it? People do it themselfes.

I dunno how that works in other countries though.

I also help my parents in the garden, but they don't pay me for it.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
They only do it themselves is because probably no one has asked to do it for them in exchange for cash?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

Either wait for your Birthday, x-mas ect.. OR get a job. You said, you are too young to get a job. Therefore go with the first option..So, "be patient" is the key.
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5850

r'Eeee wrote:

Either wait for your Birthday, x-mas ect.. OR get a job. You said, you are too young to get a job. Therefore go with the first option..So, "be patient" is the key.
4 months to go for birthday
8 months to go for x-mas

Yay!
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6146|Texas

d.Luxe wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

4 months to go for birthday
8 months to go for x-mas

Yay!
So you're wholeheartedly expecting instant gratification?

Get used to disappointment, kid.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6271
Donate your sperm/blood.
HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|5942|Holland

Gooners wrote:

Prostitution!
Sry, pedos don't seem to like me D:
Urdoingitwrong.

No, but really, you could give your parents the helpless puppy look, It always does the trick for me.

Last edited by HellMilky (2008-05-03 13:48:55)

**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6153|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

I actually did do that once aswell, I went around a couple doors, made like $13 cash(and a couple cheques) but the minimum to get any prize(some shitty jump rope) was like $29, so i was like fk it, and kept the 13
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

d.Luxe wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Seriously, just push it on them

I assume you're younger than 18, in which case adults will love offers to wash cars, mow lawns - they see it as "cute"

Be convincing and just give it a shot!

best of luck, Jamie.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6595|Michigan, USA

d.Luxe wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Thats absoulte bull.  No trying to generalize or be offensive, but old people, seriously.  Most cant mow their own lawns or have difficulty doing it, why most hire lawn services.  Under cut your competition, do a good job, and youll line yourself up with a steady income.  I would do it around here, but the little bastards are down to $13 a lawn, which is crazy given lawn sizes and the work they do.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6153|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Wow, funny how of all things, this thread's getting me most hits( I be the admin/payer of $1 for www.thegreendonkey.com)

I need money too, and what makesus different is the fact that I live in a place/country where there's a fairly major shortage, Saturday morning, i can walk into quite a few resturants, say "I wanna wash your dishes" tehy'll say you;re hired, and put me down for $12.50 an hour that night.

I just don't want to.

So I make up for it by making a lame excuse for a blog XD
Which doesn't get updated all that often anymore(Spring break, we had 10 posts every 1 day, now we get 1 every 10 days)

Anyways, I think all the possibilities are listed,

Get a job, make a resume, Google online for templates on first job resumes
Go around asking people to mow lawns, worst is they say no
Make something and sell it(I'm gonna do this soon, but not gonna say what/where cuz my idea, you no steal)

Other than that, I don't think you're gonna get much more help out of a forum,
that's how people become rich, they come up with inovative ideas to make money and do it.

BTW, question in everyones head, how old,

like I'm 14, and I plan on playing GTAIV, some will disagree with this, but meh, I really don't care what you think.

Last edited by **LiLp-DeFiNeD (2008-05-03 23:00:20)

djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6334|Oregon
Babysitting?
Newspapers have to be delivered before the postmen come... at least they do here, so you could still do that.
Lawnmowing
Selling old things you don't want on eBay
Organized Crime
The Lottery.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6322|New Haven, CT
You could also try the extended, interest free loan from your parents.

They give the money, you pay them back in 4 months when you can get a job.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6228|NSW, Australia

i say go into a local restaurant/ takeaway store, and ask if they will hire you washing dishes/ things like that. thats probly the only way you are going to make money
bite the bullet for a few weeks and in the end you can reward yourself with the ps3 and gtaIV, hell they might even want to keep you, and you can save for more things

Last edited by Nappy (2008-05-04 00:10:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard