cheese
+0|6661
Community Update - 2/22/06

Good day soldiers, We want to let you know that we have been making great progress on patch 1.21 and are happy to share with you some of the issues that are being addressed. The patch will be tested in a limited beta starting the end of this week. We're working around the clock to minimize your wait on the release of 1.21 but at the same time want to make sure that the patch is thoroughly tested before it goes out officially.

Below is a list of the current confirmed fixes

* Crash bug when using Hummer with TOW in the Special Forces expansion pack has been fixed
    * Screen capture is now working
    * Performance issues with certain ATI cards has been addressed
    * Server browser can now filter by map name
    * Claymores - the number that can be dropped at any one time has been reduced to 2

Once again thank you for your patience and see you all on the Battlefield!

The team at DICE and EA

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … ate_022206
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
...do they even know about the no sound bug?

i hate triggerhappy998.

Last edited by ThomasMorgan (2006-02-23 13:12:45)

MB.nZ
+86|6791|New Zealand
I hear Night Flight. My hearts beating...
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6744|Debris From Space
Cool.
Great_White_Rabbit
+0|6672
Maybe if the "SEARCH" link was larger more people would use it.
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6721|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Hopefully they don't spell anything wrong! lol!

Last edited by mr.widdim (2006-02-23 22:03:51)

StickyBombs
+8|6774|Sacramento, CA (USA)
What about the AA fix...I mean I didn't know AA missles could do corkscrews.
mporlier
+42|6657|Montreal, Canada

StickyBombs wrote:

What about the AA fix...I mean I didn't know AA missles could do corkscrews.
That is not actually right. USAF developed a RWR confusing missile that changes trajectory to disorient pilots. That is why you see much shorter range for AA now. They spent all the energy in trajectory correction/modification. The winglets of those new missiles have 45% more wingspan for improved manoeuvrability.

Obviously this is all classified so don’t tell you eared it from me.
LG-MindBullets
+10|6738|Kirkland, WA
What about the AT missile glitch that causes your rocket to go straight through a transport vehicle with no detonation or hit detection when they are coming straight at you? This has been a fairly known glitch/issue from BF2's first release and still hasn't been addressed.
uk.solidsnake
+3|6725|England, UK
As usual, they are focusing on less important problems instead of fixing the huge ones.

I see no hint of them attempting to address problems such as the sound bug and crazy AA. I'm finding it very difficult to play when I can't fucking hear who is shooting at me.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6706|Tampa Bay Florida
What about the other 50 glitches and counting?  Um.  Okay.. 1.2 has more gltiches than 1.12
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6689|Australia
Wait...Didnt i start this exact topic about 10 hours before hand.

Oh ok, Ill go SEARCH for it.
MrBrain
+24|6707|Finland
And what about the map-cordinates at zatar wetlands and dalian plant, at zatar the spawnpoint at way offset when you want to select them and at dalian plant it's a hell being a commander when the assets end up a few cm below where you clicked. And this problem has been forever!!!
(fortunately I got my explosive badge now by spamming claymore, thanx DICE for that! Will be a lot harder from now on after the patch)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard