dimascurtu
+5|5883
I'm just sick of it. too much ridiculous shit that happens. dont get me wrong, i suck, but i dont think this game was meant to be played like it is being played on them.

what servers do you guys play on? and i think its time for me to start building a buddy list of people who are cool to play with.
add me up on xfire: dimascurtu
DrunkenPirate
Rum Baron
+44|6664|Norfolk, England

I don't play vanilla anymore, it's dead. (I don't mean the numbers, I mean the spirit of the game, all you see now is IO nade spam or Wake 24/7 jet whores)

I only play POE now on Tactical Gamer and db SWE.
Most BF2 people I know have their own little corner that they play exclusively on.

The days of just hitting random pub servers are gone.
dimascurtu
+5|5883
yeah i guess thats why im losing interest in the game, cause i got into it fairly late. .. last summer. and its just been nade spamming or yeah, wake jet whores haha

i thought that this was how it was meant to be.. but there has to be a way... hahaha
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
If a server ran Pro_Ladder mod, i would play on it and it only, regardless of wether its raanked or not.

IMO Pro_Ladder is what BF2 should have been.
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine

DrunkenPirate wrote:

I don't play vanilla anymore, it's dead. (I don't mean the numbers, I mean the spirit of the game, all you see now is IO nade spam or Wake 24/7 jet whores)

I only play POE now on Tactical Gamer and db SWE.
Most BF2 people I know have their own little corner that they play exclusively on.

The days of just hitting random pub servers are gone.
Nothing against your mod, Point of Existance itself is great, but on servers other than TG is is even worse then IO Karkand 64x. I mean, all those german servers with modified vehicle spawn times and so on.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6379|Somersetshire
i un-installed bf2 after about a month of not playing it, i have finally gotten bored, i still play 2142 now and then (a round here and there), but life has taken a priority and gaming is slowing to a halt
dimascurtu
+5|5883
damn, the opposite happened to me. i just finished my university for the year. and i need something to do on weeknights lmao
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

i play on public servers with no issues.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6451|Somewhere else

dimascurtu wrote:

yeah i guess thats why im losing interest in the game, cause i got into it fairly late. .. last summer. and its just been nade spamming or yeah, wake jet whores haha

i thought that this was how it was meant to be.. but there has to be a way... hahaha
damn man that's too bad.. Back in the 1.12 days...god damn... it was just so much fun.  No hackers, few points whores, people ACTUALLY BEING POLITE.   BF2 was so much fun... it still has its moments but the true glory days are long gone.

Back when no one knew the little tricks, nooks, crannies, tactics, of the maps, it was a real blast.....   Karkand wasn't the only filled servers...

Too bad man...  Just pick up BF3 and hop in, we're all praying for those days to return and only better.

ME-MOR-RIESSSSS........
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616

RoosterCantrell wrote:

dimascurtu wrote:

damn man that's too bad.. Back in the 1.12 days...god damn... it was just so much fun.  No hackers, few points whores, people ACTUALLY BEING POLITE.   BF2 was so much fun... it still has its moments but the true glory days are long gone.

Back when no one knew the little tricks, nooks, crannies, tactics, of the maps, it was a real blast.....   Karkand wasn't the only filled servers...

Too bad man...  Just pick up BF3 and hop in, we're all praying for those days to return and only better.

ME-MOR-RIESSSSS........
very well said memories ahh good ol times
dimascurtu
+5|5883
lmao ... BF3 .. now i need an upgrade haha
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
Try the Project Reality mod

http://www.realitymod.com/

Teamwork,mature players,no stupid admins.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6567|Michigan, USA

RoosterCantrell wrote:

dimascurtu wrote:

ME-MOR-RIESSSSS........
Ah thegood days, back when the game was fun,and people played just to have a blast.

Bring back the Blackhawk, now pre-patched blackhawk was quite the site of teamwork, capping flags, destroying anything in site, and being a flying fortress, nearly invicible with a squad working well together, miss that so much, never seen teamwork that good since.

I only play now with the people at my commuinity, alot more fun jabbing each other when you kill them, otherwise the game bores me.
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Probably we are playing different Project Reality. I only see morons constantly crashing chopers, idiots that cant hit a target 15 methers away from them and squads without real squadleaders - squadleader, that give orders, place rally points, etc. Oh, forgot abusive admins, though I have to agree that they are quite rare now. And absolutely zero teamwork between armour and infantry.

Last edited by Longbow (2008-05-01 04:57:38)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

RoosterCantrell wrote:

dimascurtu wrote:

ME-MOR-RIESSSSS........
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
I dont play BF2 mostly...most servers run Karkand IO and Wake 24/7 and those are boring. Im addicted on SF and G-Town.
Ya all rounds can be different.
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5967|Dallas
To be honest, I don't play very much (play at $$$LAN Center ) but i'm coming on tonight

I play:   =TNT= Wake Island
            Dead Meat Ranked - Rotation (and Dalian )
            LegionAtWar - Rotation
            UK Jolt- Wake Island

Ironically, I would play Bf2s US server, but no one's ever on there...
BF2s US Server tonight, anyone?

Last edited by BigOrangeArmy (2008-05-01 05:41:37)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!
Play infantry for fun, and if the other team are spamming claymores, spawnkill, if they're spamming grenades, rape their uncap. That's how I roll.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6537|England

I play mostly EF & AF now, but I like to pop back to SF and vanilla from time to time.

Just wish Mashtuur with vehicles was a lot more common...IO has killed that once great map.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243

Longbow wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Probably we are playing different Project Reality. I only see morons constantly crashing chopers, idiots that cant hit a target 15 methers away from them and squads without real squadleaders - squadleader, that give orders, place rally points, etc. Oh, forgot abusive admins, though I have to agree that they are quite rare now. And absolutely zero teamwork between armour and infantry.
And obviously you are playing on the wrong server.

Tactical gamer will never dissapoint you.There are a bunch of very experienced regulars(let alone TG members) who are always on the server.I dont think ive had any bad games while they had been on...give it a try mate.

ps:im not advertising :p
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6119|San Antonio, Texas

Snake wrote:

I play mostly EF & AF now, but I like to pop back to SF and vanilla from time to time.

Just wish Mashtuur with vehicles was a lot more common...IO has killed that once great map.
If you don't mind a rather high ping, there's a decent Mashtuur 24/7 vehicle server in Texas. It's great fun stealing the enemy's sky cow. It's also great to have Jeep and Voddy convoys again. http://www.game-monitor.com/bf2_GameSer … ia365.html

Me, Vista can't play SF, haven't tried Metal's advice to uninstall mods because I'm addicted to Project Reality. The boosters were once the only maps I played, but that frenzy died eventually. SF was especially fun after that, all of the new tools and urban maps. Now and again, I'll hop onto a vanilla server.

LegionAtWar has a nice rotation of vanilla maps, with vehicles. Kark's in the rotation, and it's a completely different game with APCs, tanks and cars.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-05-01 09:04:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard