Yes18%18% - 12
No65%65% - 42
challenges are stupid15%15% - 10
Total: 64
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6294|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
100%, got them ages ago

EDIT: Oops sorry,, I need a few headshots still with the LMGs.. other than that, I'm done

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-04-16 02:05:54)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6851|Reykjavík, Iceland.
All 100%, even the headshot ones.

Until I played the game under XP after having played it under Vista, "Stats have been corrupted" *BAM* reset

Working towards them again now....
Commie Killer
+192|6395
Airborne and Clay More challenge left. I finished my last gold last week, the snipers. I found out how to get a shit load of head shots with auto weapons too, just a little late. I was working on my MP44(didnt have any heads yet) so I joined a 54 player shipment FFA server, found out, when you spawn, if you dont die immediately, you should turn around and spray at the spawn point where the heads are, with the continuous spawn, I finished the HS for that in like 15 min lol.
Brasso
+1,549|6638

Commie Killer wrote:

Airborne and Clay More challenge left. I finished my last gold last week, the snipers. I found out how to get a shit load of head shots with auto weapons too, just a little late. I was working on my MP44(didnt have any heads yet) so I joined a 54 player shipment FFA server, found out, when you spawn, if you dont die immediately, you should turn around and spray at the spawn point where the heads are, with the continuous spawn, I finished the HS for that in like 15 min lol.
airborne secret coming via PM (don't use it if you're not a loser)
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

haffeysucks wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You idiot. Father Ted posted that exact secret in this very thread, reply #11

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p2034936
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Brasso
+1,549|6638

TheAussieReaper wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You idiot. Father Ted posted that exact secret in this very thread, reply #11

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p2034936
that's not the secret, you boron
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

lol, right...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Brasso
+1,549|6638

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lol, right...
go prone on the piece of junk on top of the mound on bog.  kill two people.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6730|Eastern PA
I'm plugging through the weapon challenges, but since I tend to use the same weapons repeatedly, progress is slow.

As far as the other challenges, all are done except:

Killer - Counter C4
Humiliation - Hot Potato, Ouch, and Think Fast Flash
Elite - Dominos
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

I've still gotta finish up the Operations segment. Just need to win 9 more sabotage matches, place in the top 3 for 3 more FFA matches (hardly ever play FFA), and lastly, need to win like 10 more TDM matches.

What pisses me off is that hardcore TDM doesn't count (already a challenge for that), but it's so impossible to find a regular TDM server out there! So annoying.

Oh yeah and I still need 5 kill streak on a planted MG. Any tips for that? (map, server size, game mode, etc.)
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6730|Eastern PA

mtb0minime wrote:

Oh yeah and I still need 5 kill streak on a planted MG. Any tips for that? (map, server size, game mode, etc.)
TDM overgrown or downpour seem to be the best. I personally completed the challenge on downpour, but have since gotten 5+ mounted MG kills on overgrown.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6228|cs_connecticut‬‭
Gold M1014
BlackKoala
+215|6333
i use like 4 guns, so theres no way ill have he patience to complete everything.
syndicat111
+39|6686|UK

Masques wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

TDM overgrown or downpour seem to be the best. I personally completed the challenge on downpour, but have since gotten 5+ mounted MG kills on overgrown.
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/61e4e3e2f8c8c28878707bf4171af6b57e31cc6f.jpg
(sorry for bad quality in this picture)
Backlot also works, go for the MG in the corner shop rather than the MG in the Construction Site.

Last edited by syndicat111 (2008-04-30 07:18:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard