Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

let's go hawks!!!
DITTO. I can't fucking stand the Celts and their bandwagon fans. I'd NEVER seen someone on Long Island wear a Celts jersey until this year. Absolutely ridiculous.

Also, how funny would it be if they got beaten by a team that was under .500 in the regular season?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

jason85 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Kobe, for the record.

Go Lakers.
Kobe is an amazing playing, but I think he is too arrogant and a bit of a showoff. Same with Lebron. I think they'd both be better if they calmed that crap down.
He is much better than he used to be.

DSRTurtle wrote:

Can any of you name the 3 of the 5 players with a quad double of points, assists, rebounds, blocks and/or steals?  None of them are active players at the moment.
Julius Erving.
Bill Russell.
Larry Bird?
Wilt Chamberlain?
Lew Alcindor?
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

https://www.edblog.de/pub/edgar/DrJules/Josh_Smith4.jpg

https://sports.tom.com/uimg/2006/2/28/lanqiu/JoeJohnson0228_57758.jpg
bump baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6370|Calgary, Canada
Larry Bird

because he looks EXACTLY like my dad
not kidding.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312
Obama http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mimaNFEbg6U

Hes a fucking baller
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ

nukchebi0 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Kobe, for the record.

Go Lakers.
Kobe is an amazing playing, but I think he is too arrogant and a bit of a showoff. Same with Lebron. I think they'd both be better if they calmed that crap down.
True. He has gotten a lot better. He doesn't piss me off nearly as much these days. Now I only get upset when he starts hitting tough shots against the Suns lol.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

nukchebi0 wrote:

Why do people fell compelled to post in threads to mention they hate/don't know/don't care about the topic?

There is no mandate that you must post in every thread. Exercise some judgment and refrain from wasting our time with your spam.

/rant
Was my subtle message too subtle for you?
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6620|Medford, WI

nukchebi0 wrote:

Lew Alcindor?
technically he changed his name to kareem abdul jabar
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6337|Oregon
steve nash
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

nukchebi0 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Kobe, for the record.

Go Lakers.

DSRTurtle wrote:

Can any of you name the 3 of the 5 players with a quad double of points, assists, rebounds, blocks and/or steals?  None of them are active players at the moment.
Julius Erving.
Bill Russell.
Larry Bird?
Wilt Chamberlain?
Lew Alcindor?
All are incorrect atleast according to published stats.  However I suspect that Chamberlain and Russell would also be on the list had certain stats been kept in their playing days.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6337|Oregon

DSRTurtle wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

Julius Erving.
Bill Russell.
Larry Bird?
Wilt Chamberlain?
Lew Alcindor?
All are incorrect atleast according to published stats.  However I suspect that Chamberlain and Russell would also be on the list had certain stats been kept in their playing days.
I know David Robinson is one
I know Hakeem Olajuwon is one
okay I can't get the rest so I cheat.
Wikipedia says there's only four, with the two I missed being Alvin Robertson and Nate Thurmond.
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

djphetal wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Julius Erving.
Bill Russell.
Larry Bird?
Wilt Chamberlain?
Lew Alcindor?
I know David Robinson is one
I know Hakeem Olajuwon is one
okay I can't get the rest so I cheat.
Wikipedia says there's only four, with the two I missed being Alvin Robertson and Nate Thurmond.
I couldn't remember Nate Thurmond.  I knew Olajuwon and Robinson, because I remember ESPN reporting those.  I knew Alvin Robertson because they mentioned him when Olajuwon missed it about 2 weeks before he got his.  I had thought that Tim Duncan had joined that list but wasn't sure.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6149|Estonia

jason85 wrote:

Nash is king man. Hasn't played as good as he usually does lately, but he is still awesome.

Since Steve was already said, I'll go with Amare Stoudemire. He gets better every year, with something new to add to his arsenal. Now if he'd only not get in foul trouble as much.
YEAH!
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ
wtf? kobe gets the mvp? are they serious? i'm not taking anything away from kobe, he is great, but he doesn't deserve it. it should have gone to garnet, he is the best player on the team with the most wins. that is how they always vote. i mean if you are going to give it to the best single player in the league, you have to go for lebron. he is the only good player on their team and gets wins for the team. kobe is one good player among many on the lakers. i really don't see the reasoning behind it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard