Rizen_Ji
+41|6736|200m out and smiling at you.
L96a1
Dao-12
G3
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6722|Eastern PA
Most practical IMO would have to be the G36E for Medic (adds accuracy and power that might be missing for USMC medics) and the PKM (again accuracy and power for the USMC support player).

The L96A1 gets a nod only because it offers a M24-esque alternative for the MEC/PLA player. Although the M95 can penetrate glass and has increased power over the SVD/I-can't-think-of-the-PLA-rifle's-name, the choice of crosshairs makes it impractical at long ranges.
oberst_enzian
+234|6743|melb.au
type88 is the pla version.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
If u lag alot i suggest NOT getting Dao-12.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Okay, new comment from me.

See, I like a gun that is going to put my safety first. Rifles like, for example, the G3, are good for close ranges, and per say, what the Assault trooper is meant for. There was mentioned that you should be supported by a support trooper for the longer ranges. See, that's great for an ideal world, but teamwork isn't as solid as one would hope. There's not always a support trooper handy for your run-of-the-mill Assault guy, so he needs to be able to hold his own.

This means accuracy rules. You can fire multiple killing shots in almost the same time as the more powerful G3 rifle, owing to the fact that the G3 takes less time to dispatch an enemy, (higher power,) yet this slightly shorter killing time will not save you in most circumstances. However, being able to start firing before your opponent can get off a shot, or at least an accurate shot will win you confrontations, (unless that one shot that hits hits you right in the face - it happens,) which is why I go for accuracy over power always.

G36C/E
F2000

I would pass up a G3 for a F2000. The G3 is a good gun, just not what I'm looking for.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Tborg
+0|6641
Thanks you all for all you great advice, i got a better ideal for futur unlock and may go get SF so i can get some up grade that not available in BF2.

Tborg_zero.
bingobones
+6|6725|London, UK
G36E, PKM, DAO12, G36C...in that order!
Stanners_UK-NI
+1|6668
can u not get the g36e if you dont have special forces?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
grenade! or you can just unlock a nuke bomb
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland

TeronF wrote:

OK! the BEST first unlock in the game for level 1 is the DAO. no question. no argue. PKM (Whores) - G36C (Good) - G3 (Crap) - M95 (average)

seriously if you want a good gun that will help you on all 3 teams. get the DAO
what are you talking about, G3 owns the all other weapons in assault class by now!
voltage
+46|6840|Sweden
As someone said DAO-12 is the most different and gives you CQB ability when using AT.
G3 give you handgrenades with the assault kit.

Now which are the best unlocks is a different topic as Tyferra pointed out.
ZimiZuhu
+11|6659
you should't think what is the best weapon 'cause good weapon don't help you if you prefer some other kit than which have the weapon you've unlocked.

for example:
if you schoose DAO-12 for anti-tank but you rarely play that kit, it's better that you schoose g36c if you play more often spec-ops.

but i suggest you to take DAO becausse it's the best upgrade compared with other anti-tank weapons
UCLink
+0|6787|Linkoping, Sweden
Plain and simple, you should get the PKM

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard