Hakei
Banned
+295|5992

WOoKies_Fossil wrote:

Hakei wrote:

I have to say, the sniping was pretty low grade, the streaks you had only seemed to be on stationary targets, and the last shot you had was made to look like a close range kill, but you didn't actually kill the enemy.

It seems like you can't shoot a moving target, perhaps you should try getting a few shots like that before you make another video, unless the shots on stationary targets are dragshots, they're just plain and simple.
Looking forward to seeing your sniper video..............
All right; you're on.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6176
Good video, there were some nice shots and some guys who basically stood around waiting to be shot but that is how this game is. Don't worry about being as good as anyone else, play the game the way you wish. I love to snipe and the more you play, the better you will get. It is obvious you have the basics down, the timing and the leads....just keep doing what you are doing.
Shakez
+39|6166
very nice video matey.
a lot of nice shots in there
SplashLMNT
+1|5920

Sarciss wrote:

SplashLMNT wrote:

You have only two pictures... And neither one was any kind of "showdown" where its skill vs skill.
The point Mr Negative is that my FRIEND Pysco has no pics of me proving his statement of owning me is false.  We've only played 2 rounds together and I only showed u 2 pics which doesn't = only two times.  That and besides the fact he was trying to hunt me down = ur little " showdown " comment.

So realize my friends and I are messing around with eachother on this thread while ur throwing in ur dumb statements that no one is listening to.
Nah I realize you and your friends are joking around.. for the most part. People who just cant take a joke or drop something because they feel like they need to defend their ego all the time just bother me, sorry, it just really bothers me.

-Mr. Negative
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6335|Too late for you to know...

SplashLMNT let's keep this to PM's now as we are cluttering this thread with off topic stuff.

SplashLMNT
+1|5920
Sorry about the unnecessary dispute between me and Sarciss, it was just a misunderstanding combined with me being an ass.  Sarciss is a gangsta and I loves him.  I will leave your thread in peace now, sorreh.

Last edited by SplashLMNT (2008-02-11 16:21:46)

shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6541|Flower Mound, TX

SplashLMNT wrote:

Sorry about the unnecessary dispute between me and Sarciss, it was just a misunderstanding combined with me being an ass.  Sarciss is a gangsta and I loves him.  I will leave your thread in peace now, sorreh.
lol hey I don't mind the constant reviving of my thread to keep people viewing
WOoKies_Fossil
+3|5992

Hakei wrote:

WOoKies_Fossil wrote:

Hakei wrote:

I have to say, the sniping was pretty low grade, the streaks you had only seemed to be on stationary targets, and the last shot you had was made to look like a close range kill, but you didn't actually kill the enemy.

It seems like you can't shoot a moving target, perhaps you should try getting a few shots like that before you make another video, unless the shots on stationary targets are dragshots, they're just plain and simple.
All right; you're on.
Cool, i havent made a sniping video as my style of sniping would be boring as hell being mid range. Those thats knock others for trying i challenge to entertain me (and believe me i have watched thousands). I hope you do a video, and back up your statements about this one being boring and i mean no offence my friend.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6335|Too late for you to know...

shadowcell_01 wrote:

SplashLMNT wrote:

lol hey I don't mind the constant reviving of my thread to keep people viewing
Yeah I'm sorry too for that.  I guess in the end we did u a service by reviving ur thread as u said. LOL!  Again, GOOD VID.  Keep going!
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6190|Schofield Barracks
t just me or does ur 50 cal look black?
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6506|Surrey, United Kingdom
nice vid mate keep it up, its easy when u get the hang of it x
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6541|Flower Mound, TX

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

t just me or does ur 50 cal look black?
Put darken because dragon hurts my eyes xD
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992

WOoKies_Fossil wrote:

Hakei wrote:

WOoKies_Fossil wrote:

All right; you're on.
Cool, i havent made a sniping video as my style of sniping would be boring as hell being mid range. Those thats knock others for trying i challenge to entertain me (and believe me i have watched thousands). I hope you do a video, and back up your statements about this one being boring and i mean no offence my friend.
I wasn't knocking him, I was just saying that the video could see some improvement. I'm not master myself at dragshots, however, I am willing to give it a go seeing as you "challenged me".
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6681|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

SplashLMNT wrote:

Hey man don't be so hard on yourself, Sarciss is good but don't give him that much credit :p , hes no cypress or xkullx, you could be wOokie material in no time so long as you keep working on sniping. Just don't frustrated into being a dao12'er 24-7.
u can shut it you dont know what wookie material is sarciss is better then xkull and cypress is teh sex right cypie but you dont know what ur talking bout

and the video was average some nice shots
SteikeTa
+153|6744|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Nice thread revive but damn you should really start using punctuation makes things more easy to read and it looks better because without it just looks like one long sentence but alright if that's your style then ok you keep on doing what you feel is good for you and it will all work out just fine right yeah it will so have a nice day and good night
dont_be_ss
+312|6590|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

SteikeTa wrote:

Nice thread revive but damn you should really start using punctuation makes things more easy to read and it looks better because without it just looks like one long sentence but alright if that's your style then ok you keep on doing what you feel is good for you and it will all work out just fine right yeah it will so have a nice day and good night
Take the piss much? Comment on the video or comment on nothing at all, taking the piss won't help anyone and you know it

Ive already stated my opinion on the vid.

Last edited by dont_be_ss (2008-04-28 11:52:40)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6681|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
ehy big buddy

see the thing is i dont rly care...

Last edited by Tushers (2008-04-28 15:54:00)

SteikeTa
+153|6744|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Tushers wrote:

ehy big buddy

see the thing is i dont rly care...
Yes you do. You just can't write properly that's all.
SofaKing18
L33TGamerz.com
+7|5495|Rainbowland
REViiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiVE!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard