spy_sniper
+0|5870
why do i have 0 score on ur leaderboards??
Adamshannon8
+94|6189
reset due to hacking, or you just made an account and the stats need to update?
spy_sniper
+0|5870
ahh ok i have been reset 3 times now ;( but not my fault    damn EA has reset it beqause i was 3 star general in 1 day ( i was major previous day ) but not by my fault
spy_sniper
+0|5870
So no one can help me with my problem ???   its just no leaderboard ranking ?
Fateless
+36|6246|Jennifer Connellys Pants
If spy_sniper (61270204) is your acc, i see your stats just fine. http://bf2s.com/player/61270204/
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6574|United States

spy_sniper wrote:

ahh ok i have been reset 3 times now ;( but not my fault    damn EA has reset it beqause i was 3 star general in 1 day ( i was major previous day ) but not by my fault
Haha. Yeah..........

"I'm hacking but it's not my fault!"
spy_sniper
+0|5870
HUH ?? now i can see my stats again

P.S if i coult hack i woult be glad beqause i was in 3 houre from major to 3 star general
Fateless
+36|6246|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Hmm, well looking again at your stats i wonder how you got Major in 12:55:51 total time played....and with a SPM of 156.2622...if you havent been padding, maybe your acc got hacked...but for total time played?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5909|CA
3-Star General in ONE DAY is a bit hard to believe, especially if you went up from a Major.  Remember, PADDING servers are being monitored, and users found in them are subject to a STATS reset.

Play the game, don't hack, or use cheats.  Ruins the fun for everyone else.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6574|United States
3 star General in one day is hard to believe?? How about impossible. You need over 1300 hours of gameplay before you're even capable of getting 3 stars, and unless you just plain suck beyond all comprehension... having that many hours and not being above the rank of Major is unrealistic.
spy_sniper
+0|5870
Ok i have again No stats ????? whats wrong ??  on other websites i get my stats accept for here ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard