=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
Um, my school got a bomb threat today too..
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6780|Long Island
My high school had a bomb threat a few years ago, which was when I was in the middle school, which is right next to the high school.  Just this year though, some dumbass freshman lit the bathroom on fire, so now there is only one bathroom in the entire school open, and you have to sign in before you use it...
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6787|Perth, Western Australia
No bomb threats. No ammunition found on premises. God I love living in Australia

The last firedrill I did was a practise one. In year 5. 8 years ago.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Poseidon wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

And a puddle of blood.
thats funny, one day this kid puked right all over the floor in between the double set of doors going out.  someone didn't realize it was there even though everyone else was like, "GO RIGHT", and she slipped in it and fell.  then she realized it was vomit and tossed her cookies as well.  i was ROFL until i felt pretty sick as well, so i walked away until i didnt feel nauseous anymoar.
Like this?

not really, it was because she actually slipped and fell in the vomit that she threw up.  id be grossed out too.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

also, (i think poseidon can relate)

you had to go to school, lololololololol
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard