Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6709|atlanta
after the new patch my microphone would not work.  Everything else ran fine.  Suddenly my mouse won't work when I get to the play screen.   It works great with the BFHQ interface but once I pick a server, it freezes. Any ideas?

I was so desperate to play that I installed BF1942 and played that for the first time tonight.  Pretty good but not BF2!
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6754|Longueuil
i get problem with my keyboard since the patch it seams to jam sometimes while im playing...
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6709|atlanta
Everything seemed to work great for a week but suddenly I can't move my mouse at all.  I had to play BF1942 to get my fix tonight!
BananaHammock
+-1|6645|S.F. Bay Area
My keyboard seems to stop recognizing certain keys while I'm playing now, like shift and ctrl.  My mouse freezes rarely, but it never happened with 1.12
ReVmAn
+0|6669|Where politics is not needed
I'm one of those geeks playing with inverse mouse .... When i apply those settings i also got inverse mouse when i need to select a spawnpoint?!?!?!? Luckily, by editing the config file, i got rid of this problem, but i think it's weird. This only happend after patch 1.2

Last edited by ReVmAn (2006-02-24 07:07:18)

-=[GoB]=-Photonflare
+0|6803
So I see I'm not the only one with a mouse problem.   ARGH!!!!! This is rediculous!!! My mouse acts up just like Gunny_Prixxon's.
HOW DO I REMEDY THIS!!!!  plz, someone?!..  I need my daily fix, plzzzz.
-=[GoB]=-Photonflare
+0|6803
YEEEESSS!!! now I'm cal, got my daily fix of sniping

Gunny_Prixxon!

The solution to my Mouse problems is as simple as embarrasing

Just go to Options/Controls, press the Reset to default button and THAT'S IT!!
You might want to remap any KB/M buttons to Your liking (spelling?).

Good Luck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard