pish180
+0|6813
I must say everytime i see this... It is satasifing... I dont know who they are shooting at... but i bet who ever it may be is probably not feeling very well.

Good Squad.

https://www.pishmaster.com/Images/pkm.jpg
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6827|USA, IL
Rock on PKM's!!  Those guys rock

Lol im 30th or so in support class if you happen to be wondering?  GO PKM!
theUg
+1|6859|Russia — where I should
I also want to note that screenshot indicates high detail level and dynamic lightning. To which I say: Ye lucky bastard!
pish180
+0|6813
thx yeah x800 xt PE... soon to be 7800gtx tho.

Yeah.. if not for me taking the screenshot... i would have got my PKM out too... and have 3 of us...

Btw i didnt just look that cool... it sounded even more cool!!

Last edited by pish180 (2005-09-27 08:10:56)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6862|Bryan/College Station, TX

pish180 wrote:

thx yeah x800 xt PE... soon to be 7800gtx tho.
Wha? You are upgrading again??? Damn boy where do you get the money?

If the current card you have is close to this card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6814102571

And is it AGP x4/x8?

My question is you going to be selling that graphics card when you get the new one?
Always on the look out for cheaper resales cuz I'm on a budget. So curious.
It would be a  (kinda going from 8 to 16 pipes so a bit more punch) upgrade to my 9800 Pro.

Edit: Did some research on it right after writing this. Seems that the x800 XT PE gives about 10 FPS more than the 9800 PRO on Half Life. However looking for some kind of comparison on graphic cards for BF2 since it seems to be on a whole new level of graphic intensity.  Anyone have a site I could compare that you believe is reliable? Don't see anything on TH or Sharky and I don't feel like wading through google search at this time.

Of course I could drop some money on an upgrade for my processor from 2.4 to 3.2 or so.. that might be a better buy at this time.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-09-27 13:06:35)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6805|Bulgaria
I have unlocked this weapon and it r00lz!!!!!
pish180
+0|6813
Yeah, i love using the pkm. and keeping everyone stocked up on ammo.

Sry kilroy0097, i am putting my current setup in a new shuttle box for max protabiliby.  Keep you eye open on ebay (high + feedback users) for a new grakka.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6859|UK
That has to be my next unlock JEEZ
pish180
+0|6813
yeah, you will be nothing short of happy with it.  I would suggest learning how to fire it. tap tap.. tap tap tap.   ya know the routine.. once you get the hang of it... it is OUTSTANDING!!! not to mention you get resupply pts, and you get infinite ammo.
77th|1st Lt. Werstein
+1|6829|Virginia, USA
yeah BF2 owns all PC games in graphics if you have the right vid card to make those graphics possible

i mean, look at the screenshot...and look at those peep's little tiny goggles...THERE IS A MUSSLE FLASH REFLECTION IN THEM!!!!!! GOOD GOD MAN, IM GONNA JANK YOUR VID CARD
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6826|Lake Constanze, Germany

77th|1st Lt. Werstein wrote:

yeah BF2 owns all PC games in graphics if you have the right vid card to make those graphics possible

i mean, look at the screenshot...and look at those peep's little tiny goggles...THERE IS A MUSSLE FLASH REFLECTION IN THEM!!!!!! GOOD GOD MAN, IM GONNA JANK YOUR VID CARD
Actually i think it's muzzle flash....
but there u go......

And btw, BF2 owns $h!7, imo!!!

Greetz,
Agent
pish180
+0|6813
yeah, and also keep in mind, it is online.  The graphics are not as good when you play online.  Network play it looks even better.  

Source engine, COD:2, doom3 are better in my opinion.  But yes it is still pretty nice.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6832
I often have troubles with the PKMs ROF - I prefer RPK sometimes.
77th|1st Lt. Werstein
+1|6829|Virginia, USA
mussle flash muzzle flash, you know what i mean
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6826|Lake Constanze, Germany
Muesli flash? Yeah for sure, m8.....j/K

Greetz,
Agent
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6859
Pish180, thanks for showing me this lovely screen shot.  I love it and has made my faith stronger in the PKM. I just wish I could get a squad of support and Medics going with PKM's and L85's.  Would bea squad to be reckoned with. Xfire is bondj   Hit me up sometime and we can take out the Mafia 24/7 Sharqi Strike map
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
In praise of support in general. I had one of my best rounds kill wise every in Strike at Karkand all thanks to me being Support and having a deticated Medic giving me support. He would cover my immediate flanks and heal me and revive me. I would just supply ammo packet and just keep on shooting down range. Through team work of just the two of us we kept a major part of the enemy moving on our position pinned down or dead.

It's quite a team a support and a medic. Add a AT and you have a damn good squad to take out quite a bit.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6859
Hear hear my brother, My ideal squad would be two support, two medics, one Anti-tank,  and one Assault.  have the medics and assault watch our flank, then revive us if needed. The anti tank comes in handy on that map, maybe two anti tank with DAO-12's.  Hrm, what do you all think?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

[A-51]-.Bond wrote:

Hear hear my brother, My ideal squad would be two support, two medics, one Anti-tank,  and one Assault.  have the medics and assault watch our flank, then revive us if needed. The anti tank comes in handy on that map, maybe two anti tank with DAO-12's.  Hrm, what do you all think?
Well the DAO-12 is a toss up. It really depends on how good your Squad is at taking out enemy. At would say one DAO-12 covering close flanking areas. One normal SMG to offer fire support. Though I would say you only need one AT and make the other Spec Ops for C4 punsh if need be. Plus better fire support.
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6859
Thanksa Very Mucha
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6827|USA, IL

[A-51]-.Bond wrote:

I say, 3 pkms, 2 - 3 medics with an optional medic swap of SF.
... the only  reason for that is that this is just one squad.... the other squads can be anti-tank.... this squad owns infantry
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6859
Hell yea, 3 PKM with 3 medics would be killer sweet
pish180
+0|6813

[A-51]-.Bond wrote:

Hell yea, 3 PKM with 3 medics would be killer sweet
yup,  completly agree!!

generally speaking... i dont like to have assault in my squad.  Nor do i really like to have snipers in my squad.  But i guess it depends on how they play.

Spec-ops proves much more useful compared to AT in urban maps!!  (Close quarters)

Last edited by pish180 (2005-10-02 14:23:06)

Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6805
My ideal squad is 1 spec ops, 2 medics, 2 support (with PKM's if possible) and 1 sniper.  The reason for the sniper is for covering purposes.  While not directly involved with the squad he is a helpful spotter as well as a long range killer.  (give that man an m-95! )

If you want an insane time, get 5 support with PKM and one medic on strike at karkand and then just listen to the sound , you'll never hear anything quite like it!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
My ideal squad is...

3 French Hens , 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear tree.

j/k

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard