Nebular
+1|6801
Hello people,

I was on a EA Europe this afternoon, and after 2 maps, a guy joined the server, and started to do things like :

- waiting near our hali spawn to kill the guys runnig to it
- taking blackhawk and hiding it / destroy it
- and then, something I hate, spawn raping ...

And finaly, the map changed to Oeration Clean Sweep, he was bombing the plane spawn with the SU-34, seeing that, I began to insult him, cause he didn't wanted to stop, then the map changed to Mashtur City, after 3 rounds of raping... I was so tired, that I called one of my friends (we decided to kill him about 15 times like stats padders do to make him understand that we were angry), and i killed this guy, my friend revived him and i shot him with 92FS then 10 seconds later with PKM then M16A2, and that for about 10 revives, after that, he left the server ...

I wanted to ask you guys, if i did that sort of stats padding, (not stats padding cause 10 revives did in about 1 minute) can I found my account deleted ?

I think not, cause it was for 10 times and in 1 Mn ...

So guys, what do you think about this ?

(and... sorry for my english :p )
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6866|"Frisco"

If it was a one time incident, you may get lucky and looked over. If your account does get deleted, your up the creek without a paddle because -- regardless of intentions -- it was stat padding.
Nebular
+1|6801
But normaly, if that guy report me as a "stat padder" he won't get any evidence, by screenshots :

KILL ~ 10 seconds ~ KILL ~ 10 seconds etc

He can't get any screenshots with my name 6 times in the left up corner...

I really don't want to get my account deleted

I votekicked him 20 times before doing these 5 kill as "stats padding"
Buzerk1
+44|6855
Next time, just change server :S
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6865|Australia
Im currently on a 1 month ban from internode for taking revenge on a intentional problem player.
Basically the dude kept shootin me so i shot him back, unfair ban if you ask me but i did break the rules. he started it oh well i learnt my lesson. Australian servers all, all ive seen, have an option on their site to report cheaters and problem players.

Maybe you should see if your server has that and start using it? To avoid anything bad happening to your account.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6858|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

Im currently on a 1 month ban from internode for taking revenge on a intentional problem player.
Basically the dude kept shootin me so i shot him back, unfair ban if you ask me but i did break the rules. he started it oh well i learnt my lesson. Australian servers all, all ive seen, have an option on their site to report cheaters and problem players.

Maybe you should see if your server has that and start using it? To avoid anything bad happening to your account.
Awesome Smurfz! I too am a vigilante who seeks out TKers, Padders and just smacktards in general. It is quite amazing how the TKers quickly quit TKing when I TK them back and kill them faster then they can kill me. I hate that I have to go to these extremes, but somebody has to teach these jerks a lesson and Smurfz and me will take 'em on. Whose with us?!?!

Last edited by bluehavoc8686 (2005-10-01 19:42:14)

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6804|Perth, Western Australia
On the ban issue, my friend AFFROPANDA got banned for being a bit of a jerk on the carrier in the gulf f omna. He was not doing anything really bad, no tking or stuff, just running up and down the ;ength of the runway (NOT getting run over by planes or interfering with play) firing at the ground, and he was shitting himself laughin (i was on teamspeak with him). I think he was banned cos a crowd just watched him for most of the match.
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6859
See, there are stupid people everywhere.  Im just sick of people shooting me because Im out to make it to the chopper and get it in before they do. Are you in that much of a hurry? I hardly ever punish because the negative stats you get is enough. However, I punished someone today because he shot me as I was getting ready to enter a jet on Kubra Dam. I punished him and wished he woulda got kicked right then and there. But as to my luck, he didn't   I have however noticed that some people are being smarter about punishing for accident tk's.  However, the occasional idiot remains out there and jumps out of a hummer or APC while its moving and dies, then punishes you, too bad there is no backfire punish command
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6858|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

[A-51]-.Bond wrote:

See, there are stupid people everywhere.  Im just sick of people shooting me because Im out to make it to the chopper and get it in before they do. Are you in that much of a hurry? I hardly ever punish because the negative stats you get is enough. However, I punished someone today because he shot me as I was getting ready to enter a jet on Kubra Dam. I punished him and wished he woulda got kicked right then and there. But as to my luck, he didn't   I have however noticed that some people are being smarter about punishing for accident tk's.  However, the occasional idiot remains out there and jumps out of a hummer or APC while its moving and dies, then punishes you, too bad there is no backfire punish command
Don't worry my friend. Not too long now before the patch will fix all... I hope.

Anyway, for everyone: what about those borderline TK's? Like when your guy runs in front of your hummer and you accidentally run him over, but not because he's stupid, but because he was in a firefight and was strafing and you couldn't avoid him. I guess there will always be some bs punishings, but if EA could at least 86 the ridiculous punishments, that'd be great.
Nebular
+1|6801
And something to fix too :

when someone votekick a guy, then you see for example "10/10 votes to kick player xxxxxxxx, player is being kicked" and the guys don't left the game, he's still playing, i saw this yesterday, when someone tried to kick a spawn raper, the guy had to be kicked, but he stayed here and continu his spawn raping

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard