bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Uh oh, so much for attention to detail

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 05471.html
Most pointless video ever. If anything it proves how much attention to detail there is if he can only pick up on about 2 of the most minor things
bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

First off, GTA IV for the PS3 will be yet another game that mandates a large up-front installation. We’ve been told that between 8GB and 10GB of data (the most of any game to date) will be read off the Blu-ray disc before you step one foot in Liberty City. We were also told that while the installation procedure does its work, your TV will display the inside of a creaky dimly lit cargo container aboard a ship nearing the end of its trans-Atlantic voyage.

We spoke to Kevin Thist, Creative Director from Rockstar for GTA IV. He said the 85 minute installation procedure was “meant thematically to get the player into character,” adding,

“You start the game with nothing… you’re an immigrant to Liberty City being snuck into the country with the understanding that you’ll work off your debt. We realize it sucks, but hey… crossing the Atlantic in a shipping container would suck in real life too and we’re striving to bring next-gen realism to next-gen gaming. We didn’t want to pull any of that ‘go make a sandwich’ crap that Capcom did with Devil May Cry 4 either, so you have to periodically push buttons to proceed through the installation process; such as pressing X to step on a rat carrying the plague. If you don’t sit there and press the button within 3 seconds, the installation process starts over again.”

A little bit of trivia: GTA IV is the first game you can die and lose before ever getting to play!
Sucks..But good for me becuase I got the box.
Source: http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/ … #more-3081

Soccer Moms at it again:
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages … geId=3.1.1
Did u actually fall for that?
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6487|Kamloops, BC Canada

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

Does anyone know when it comes to stores. I know they are supposed to sell it the 29th. But usually games come in a bit early.
So does anyone know when it should be arriving to stores? Assuming it arrives before the 29th?
It'll be there by the 29th. It should be, atleast.
they are having mid-night launches here(selling) (28th - 29th)  so yeah.
The reason I want to know if it may come into stores on like the 26th or 27th is because I have a friend who is working at the place where I pre-ordered mine. And since I've already paid for it fully he said if it comes in early he'll give it to me early. SO if the store gets it on the 26th... He'll give it to me on the 26th
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6446

r'Eeee
+311|6446

You can now pre-order from GAME.co.uk and get it on launch - Also, use this code quidco, which will give you a £3 discount.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-04-22 10:00:51)

bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland

r'Eeee wrote:

You can now pre-order from GAME.co.uk and get it on launch - Also, use this code quidco, which will give you a £3 discount.
Wait, so they have stock again?
r'Eeee
+311|6446

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Yea, they got more than expected for the PS3 version. They still out of stock for the 360 version.
bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland

r'Eeee wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Yea, they got more than expected for the PS3 version. They still out of stock for the 360 version.
score, I'm orderin now, but its goin slowwwwwwwww
r'Eeee
+311|6446

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

You better, before they run out of stock - don't forget to use the code
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6706|th3 unkn0wn
So who here's getting the GTA IV Special Edition?
r'Eeee
+311|6446

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Not me - I'm paying £35 for the Standard Addition. Don't really need those fancy stuff. But, I would like one of those lollipops posters.
bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland

r'Eeee wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

You better, before they run out of stock - don't forget to use the code
Thanks a load man, I ordered it, used the code to save 3 quid and my reward points to save another £12.50!!!
I'm gettin it for under 25 quid!
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

<3 r'Eeee

amazon fags said 7th may - 13th may, so i cancelled

Game ftw!
r'Eeee
+311|6446

Glad, that I helped.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

I am, for the 360.
r'Eeee
+311|6446

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York
Ahahaha, that was good r'Eeee
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
r'Eeee
+311|6446

More about the MP of GTA 4

Free Roam is officially the best mode...
r'Eeee
+311|6446

Man, imagine how fun the [GTA IV] Get-together are gonna be
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

r'Eeee wrote:

More about the MP of GTA 4

Free Roam is officially the best mode...
Added to Apr. 22nd Update.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Two new GTA IV reviews have surfaced today. Official Xbox Magazine (US) gave the game a score of 9.5 and came to the following conclusion:
  • + Wonderful environment with gajillions of great things to do.   
  • + Multiplayer is a deep, terrific addition to the series.   
  • - Would be even better with a little editing: it starts slowly, has a few too many "filler" missions.
Xbox World 360 (UK) awarded it a score of 98%, the highest they've ever given out. Their verdict:
  • + Oscar-worthy dialogue   
  • + unfeasibly rich gameworld   
  • + inspired mission design

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-04-22 21:42:02)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

r'Eeee wrote:

yeah, question tho,

I never went internet with a console, now I pre ordered the pack (console + game) at a friends store so...

but how is the internet thingy work, cable in console > router = having fun or what?

and the PS Network how does that work? when it comes to accounts etc (paying?)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

yeah, question tho,

I never went internet with a console, now I pre ordered the pack (console + game) at a friends store so...

but how is the internet thingy work, cable in console > router = having fun or what?

You can just use the built in Wi-Fi.

PS Network is fairly simple, and it's free.
r'Eeee
+311|6446

Poseidon wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

yeah, question tho,

You can just use the built in Wi-Fi.

PS Network is fairly simple, and it's free.
Yup, what he said. It's basically just like any Wi-Fi device. It detects your router, and you just connect, if you have a WEP key, you enter it, and that's it.

You need to register with PSN, and that's it
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
God dammit, I honestly am gonna hate not being able to play some Free Roam with some of you.

And no I'm not getting the PS3 version

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard