SealXo
+309|6506
This my friends, right here is my uncensored honest opinion on immigration. No I am not racist, facist, or hating upon any race or form of people. No I am hating upon ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. This is where people get me wrong, I love immigrants, we need them. Just come here LEGALLY. And just a reminder, I don't care if you illegally came form Mexico, Columbia, Ireland, Russia, Australia or anywhere. If you don't have papers I fucking hate you. Please don't reply unless you read the whole post.

Now before I start my hate fueled rant I'm going to post some family information so you guys don't go "Oh hey what you're just another white rich boy who's family never had to work for anything!" No no, very wrong.

See here is where I get so angry. My Grandfather, a Jew; Lifted heavy ass appliances in Canada until he was out of high school and saved ALL of his tuition money for college at Columbia University. (1945ish) So there is point one, It doesnt matter if your Mexican, Russian, Middle Eastern. If a Jew can get into Columbia right after WW2 then you can do anything these days.

So after that my Grandpa came to America with his Wife and SINGLE CHILD (not 8), LEGALLY MIND YOU. AND HAD TO PAY TAXES!. With guess how much money in his pocket? 300 dollars. LEGALLY!. My Grandfather traveled the roads (jewish remember) selling CRUCIFIX's! to priests for a living saving up for a business. Now remember he saved every fucking penny. He didn't go out and fucking spend it on all this garbage immigrants yell and whine about. He never EVER ONCE COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING POOR. No not fucking begging for welfare like these illegals who should not even be here in the first place. Begging for things to be handed down to them for free.. Anyways back to the story. Well my father told me that nothing was ever bought for him ever! And in 1965 my Grandpa bought his first business, Blah blah blah it grew blah blah got a bunch of money handed it down to dad grandpa bought a few commerical building now hes rich.

And that my friends is the story, of how my grandfather went from hard manual labor- To 300 dollars in a new country, to the top. LEGALLY. Not complaining, no whining ever. No thinking someone else should pay for it.

Now my question to all you liberals is this, and if you can answer this ill kiss your feet. <b> Why should my grandpa who worked hard LEGALLY all his life who now has money, pay for these people who shouldn;t even be here legally, to be here and pay there way through hardships? </b>

That is the real question, I see people who spend 8 years in school. And work 16 hours a day. Hard for there money. Why should that person pay for someone who had an opportunity to have an education, illegally. To get through? I simply do not understand how that is fair?

You might bring up the argument. Well they are mexican, and its different.
How? Jew in 1940s.

Or you might say well, how do they support there 5/6+ kids?
Why have so many kids in the first place?

They have a right to a better life!
Well thats right, earn it yourself, not with my hard earned dime.

Well the Statue of Liberty says give me your hungry and poor and blah blah
Well I say that was written 200+ years ago and we are a new america.

And I hate how a lot of them act like they are better than I am. I think everyone should act equel. Hey I know some nice illegals, who work very hard for there dime. But most of them dont and whine. It's just fucking ridiculous. If I went to Mexico and started speaking english they would all laugh, but if its the opposite here theyd call me a racist.

My highschool now has a ALL SPANISH speaking class. See there are two types of illegal immigrants, The ones who speak good engilsh and work very hard. Which is okay I guess, Or the ones who go around and yell, "ey ese I fucked your mom " In class. I don't understand why my family should pay to put these kids through school who obviously don't want to be at school anyways and will probably end up dropping out. And obviously it is such a problem to distracting other students who choose to learn they have to spend extra money and pay a teacher to do this all spanish speaking class. IN CALIFORNIA. I see something very wrong with that.

And what the fuck is with having so many god damn kids. Think about the planet for got sakes. And plus you cant afford it. I think its some fucking sight when I see a family of like 8 waiting at the bus stop. What were you thinking?

Now my illegal rant is done, but now im onto general immigration.

I don't get why the fuck these assholes are coming to America, for a better ilfe, then complaining about it. Like the pledge of allegence. If it offends you, simply don't say it. See that is offensive to Muslims. But it I complained about there Burka or whatever, I am suddenly a RACIST.

And that brings me to my next subject. If  a student can wear whatever on there head. Why the fuck can't I wear a baseball cap? Because its distracting they say. Whats more distracting.  My Angels cap, Or the kids turban. This is America, and now where turning into America, Land of Appeasement and Double Standards.

See, noone ever has the balls to say anything. And I sure do. But whenever I say the honest truth about something. Its, Well, your racist and full of slander. Whatever. Last time I checked telling the truth wasn't racist. I guess it is now.

I see these kids tagging all the fucking time all over my school because there in a "Gang". Yeah Orange County gangs are Tuff. Anyways. I don't understand it, there parents get them here for a better life in beautiful America. And then they start destroying stuff. Its disgusting.

So my moral of this post is
If you don't like it here - get the fuck out and go home
Don't whine for hard working people to pay for your lazy ass who pops kids out faster than popcorn.

Im going to wait for all of you guys to reply saying im a racist bastard. But I dont give a shit what you think, because this is the downright truth, Offensive or not.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
Say it brother. Testify.https://i16.tinypic.com/8azpeo4.gif
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

This country was built on immigrants. I don't care so long as immigrants follow the laws of our lands. The thought of Amnesty to millions who ignore our laws might as well be spitting in the face of those who have been trying to do it legally (for years).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SealXo
+309|6506

Kmarion wrote:

This country was built on immigrants. I don't care so long as immigrants follow the laws of our lands. The thought of Amnesty to millions who ignore our laws might as well be spitting in the face of those who have been trying to do it legally (for years).
Exactly
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina
Just to clarify, not every Democrat is in favor of amnesty, just like not every Republican is for tighter border security.

Ironically, illegal immigration is an issue that splits both parties, although the division in the Republican party seems to be more blatant.

Anyway, count me among the Lou Dobbs Democrats in that I want to deport the illegals and arrest their employers.  Few politicians toe that line for obvious reasons....
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6295|New Haven, CT

Turquoise wrote:

Just to clarify, not every Democrat is in favor of amnesty, just like not every Republican is for tighter border security.

Ironically, illegal immigration is an issue that splits both parties, although the division in the Republican party seems to be more blatant.

Anyway, count me among the Lou Dobbs ? Democrats in that I want to deport the illegals, arrest their employers and bomb Mexico for shipping their problems to us.  Few politicians toe that line for obvious reasons....
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Anyway, count me among the Lou Dobbs Democrats in that I want to deport the illegals and arrest their employers.  Few politicians toe that line for obvious reasons....
Rounding up the Gestapo and going door to door to deport illegals isn't going to happen for a number of reasons. Not that I think that it is necessarily a bad idea . Logistically it's not going to happen. Our first focus needs to be on the border. Turn off the water, then start draining the bathtub.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
Works for me  ^^^^
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
I'd say if Immigration was as easy as it was in the days of your Grand father (and yes, It really was much easier, everywhere around the world, except for actually physically getting to the destination) then you'd have a lot less Illegal Immigrants, the fact is that these days Immigration, and especially to the U.S (I know a few people that are trying to enter the US legally) is a really long process these days, and I can see why people in Mexico would think "why the fuck should be do all that, when we can just walk across"
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

You are racist.  You talk about Mexicans like all of them are illegal.  It's called being xenophobic.

Sounds like you don't like it here - why don't YOU quit your whining and get the fuck out?

And this (your post) isn't the truth - far from it.  More like the rantings of a rich little boy in suburban Orange County who has yet to step out into the real "world" (not on MTV by the way).

You are an idiot, neighbor.

PS - Emma Lazarus wrote that little poem ("give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free") in the late 1800s (around the same time the Statue of Liberty was given to us by France).  Learn your American History, America hater.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-04-22 17:57:06)

Turquoise
O Canada

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I'd say if Immigration was as easy as it was in the days of your Grand father (and yes, It really was much easier, everywhere around the world, except for actually physically getting to the destination) then you'd have a lot less Illegal Immigrants, the fact is that these days Immigration, and especially to the U.S (I know a few people that are trying to enter the US legally) is a really long process these days, and I can see why people in Mexico would think "why the fuck should be do all that, when we can just walk across"
Mek, good points, and believe it or not, a lot of people (like myself) support making the citizenship process shorter and simpler in order to encourage more people to follow our laws.  I think where most of us draw the line is rewarding people for breaking the law.

Last edited by Turquoise (2008-04-22 17:55:00)

SealXo
+309|6506

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You are racist.  You talk about Mexicans like all of them are illegal.  It's called being xenophobic.

Sounds like you don't like it here - why don't YOU quit your whining and get the fuck out?

And this (your post) isn't the truth - far from it.  More like the rantings of a rich little boy in suburban Orange County who has yet to step out into the real "world" (not on MTV by the way).

Bullshit, read the post, I dont give a fuck if your Mexican, russian, English, I dont care get out.

And now I dont hate mexicans, just the illegals ones, And not because there mexican, because  there fucking illegal.
Infact, please point out what in my post isnt the truth.

I honestly dont know

And trust me I've been outside.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-04-22 17:59:27)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Bullshit, read the post, I dont give a fuck if your Mexican, russian, English, I dont care get out.

And now I dont hate mexicans, just the illegals ones, And not because there mexican, because  there fucking illegal.
Every Mexican at the bus stop with their family isn't an illegal.

Every Mexican in that "spanish only" class isn't illegal.

You are a xenephobe, defined by your own statements.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Mek, good points, and believe it or not, a lot of people (like myself) support making the citizenship process shorter and simpler in order to encourage more people to follow our laws.  I think where most of us draw the line is rewarding people for breaking the law.
I have a friend who has been trying for eight years to become a citizen. It can be very expensive as well. Immigration reform is not limited to just getting illegals out.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SealXo
+309|6506

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

95% so im just generalizing the last 5% of it.

And I know they are because Ive talked to these kids they told me about how they jumped over the border. You think im kidding im honestly not. There are two types like I said. Its just the truth at the school.

And maybe not illegal, but I was referring to the point about having so many kids when they cant afford a car. Why?

Last edited by SealXo (2008-04-22 18:01:49)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

No, your whole post is a generalization (with the exception of your little family history lecture).

Sorry, "trust me, I asked them" doesn't hit the qualification for me.  I guess your going to have to do better.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-04-22 18:05:11)

SealXo
+309|6506

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No, your whole post is a generalization (with the exception of your little family history lecture).
Think what youd like I guess. ATG agrees with me he works closely with people such as above. As do I.

^And yeah my buddy Armando told me about how he was scared shitless about it when he was like 6. Don't believe me if you wouldn't  like to. I dont give a damn.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-04-22 18:07:14)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No but it's 80% odds that if you live in Los Angeles, and hear about a gang shooting or a petty theft or those crimes were committed by an illegal alien.

25% of the Orange County jail population are illegal aliens.

Hows our hospitals in the Southland, Ken? How many hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens are sucking off Medical, Ken?

We may be racists for daring to assume that the Mexican we are looking at is a illegal alien, but you must be an America-hater to not give a shit about the situation.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

Thats pretty bad when you consider around 5% of the population is illegal.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

ATG wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No but it's 80% odds that if you live in Los Angeles, and hear about a gang shooting or a petty theft or those crimes were committed by an illegal alien.

Hows our hospitals in the Southland, Ken? How many hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens are sucking off Medical, Ken?

We may be racists for daring to assume that the Mexican we are looking at is a illegal alien, but you must be an America-hater to not give a shit about the situation.
Well, you guys are the ones claiming so many are "sucking off our mediCAL", so I guess I should just generalize with you and say zero.
Turquoise
O Canada
Ken, I know what you're getting at (and that was rather harsh in Spanish), but you can't deny that the situation we're in demands border security, deportations, arrests, and simplification of the citizenship process.

We can't just give amnesty to those who break our laws.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
I think we should make it easier for them to come here legally, I mean the problems I have with illegal immigrants can all be easily solved if we make them citizens. The only other alternative would be to deport them and the logistics alone of a mass deportation would throw that out immediately.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC
Okay. Xth time I've posted this here it goes

I was born in Argentina to a Chilean and a Canadian. We moved to the US legally, when I was 3. I guess I'm half hispanic in that since, but having lived here for 13 years I consider myself as American as one can get without being a citizen. My parents have both worked hard to put me and my sister in a very good private school (public schools in DC are meh... some are good, some are shit). They've worked hard to make sure I can live a good life, but I've also learned the value of a dollar.

As an immigrant it's... a bitch in the ass to get things done. For instance the DMV. I had to wait forever for a letter from the State Department that states that I'm NOT eligible for diplomatic status on my license. Yeah. Why the fuck isn't that on my god damn fucking passport?!

So I get that paper. I get to the DMV and learn I need my damn birth certificate to prove my mother's relation to me since I'm a minor. Okay. BUT ONE GOD DAMN PROBLEM. The original certificate is somewhere in USCIS waiting to be processed. AND I need to get the damn thing translated.

But ya know what? We're doing it anyways. It costs A LOT of money and A LOT of time to become a resident of the US. And once I get my damn green card I still have to wait another 5 years to become a citizen.

Knowing everything my family's done, following the system to a dot, I get annoyed when illegals leech off of the system. If you've come here to work hard, great... but get on that whole visa application thing dammit.

That said, we REALLY need to reform the broken immigration process. It is unreasonably long and expensive. I'm a god damn 16 year old Canadian for christ's sake... I'm not going to be doing any terrorism. I just want my green card so I can get things done easier, so I can apply to college without being put in the ultra-competitive pool of international applicants.

We also need to secure the borders. I used to think a wall was a bit much but no, because something enlightened me. If freakin' Jose and Raul (go ahead and call me racist) can get through the border, what the hell is stopping Joe Akbar from getting through?

What is slightly annoying is that since my mother is hispanic, she like many hispanics "feel" for the illegals. Look I'm sorry your life in Mexico/El Salvador/Guatemala/whatever is shitty, and it's great that you want to improve your life in America. But go through the process legally like I did! My family has not paid thousands of dollars in fees and processing for some random to just come here and get social benefits without lifting a finger.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

Turquoise wrote:

Ken, I know what you're getting at (and that was rather harsh in Spanish), but you can't deny that the situation we're in demands border security, deportations, arrests, and simplification of the citizenship process.

We can't just give amnesty to those who break our laws.
We need border security - but I don't see illegal immigration as the reason why.

Deportations, yeah to some extent I guess - for those unwilling to participate in the social and financial "system".

Arrests - we already do that - at alarmingly high rates.

Simplification of the citizenship process - no doubt, hands down agree.

Amnesty - never advocated it.

The main problem I have with people whining (yes, you guys are whining) about illegal immigration is the perceived impact it has on society.  People are quick to offer up the drain it has on healthcare and such with little to no supporting evidence and without failing to recognize much more significant factors.  Where is the mention of all the benefits of illegal immigration.

But Armando told him, so it must be true.

Yes, I am harsh, both in Spanish and English.  It's just the way I am.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-04-22 18:54:35)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

[  People are quick to offer up the drain it has on healthcare and such with little to no supporting evidence ....
That's the funny thing about undocumented workers.. they are not documented..lol (Had to, sorry)
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard