CameronPoe
+2,925|6551
I never realised Hillary was a Republican. When did she switch over? Obliterate Iran? Shouldn't she be up against McCain and Ron Paul in the primaries?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-04-22 14:23:38)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker
This position did surprise me a bit.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
Why should it?

She got to prove a woman can fight a war as good as a man.

Besides.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p2047074
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6620|Birmingham, UK
Playing on scaremongering feelings that reside in the general mind of the nation in the recent 'Bush years' from terrorism and the like. Everyone loves a good bit of pandering to the scaremongering now and then...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6767|PNW

Hillary wants the votes of people who think Obama is a wimp. What's interesting is a growing trend of reverse policy on both sides to garner votes from the opposition.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

It's not playing on "scaremongering" feelings.  It is an attempt to get centrist hawkish votes.

The "reverse policy" (when has she advocated peace and understanding, or at the very least diplomacy with regards to perceived threats?) is not going to fully materialize until the Convention has selected their candidate.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6764
Hillary gets my vote for being a first lass c*nt.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

I never realised Hillary was a Republican. When did she switch over? Obliterate Iran? Shouldn't she be up against McCain and Ron Paul in the primaries?
A very key part you left out :If Iran attacks Israel. It's not pre-emptive. Cam it's election season. She is in a pinch and she is posturing (I'm tough too guys).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6474|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Wait who's Ron Paul?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6680|United States of America
So, who wants to explain to me how exactly she won over Pennsylvanians? Somebody dropped the ball there.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

DesertFox- wrote:

So, who wants to explain to me how exactly she won over Pennsylvanians? Somebody dropped the ball there.
I'd label it more of a failure by Obama than a success for Hilary. Which is a shame, I really hope Obama becomes the next President.

And Hilary saying she'll destroy Iran isn't going to hurt her chances of taking a few right wing leaning voters, although I doubt it will have much of an impact on those voters who want to see Iran nuked. It's a fairly safe bet to say they'd be voting for McCain.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6401|North Carolina

DesertFox- wrote:

Not really.  No one expected Obama to win in Pennsylvania.  Generally speaking, Obama is at a disadvantage in rural working class areas.  Clinton, on the other hand, fares considerably better there.

There is nothing surprising about Pennsylvania's results, other than that Obama actually lost by a smaller margin than was expected.  Only about a month earlier, people had predicted that he would lose by as much as a 20% margin.  When all was said and done, he lost by only about 10%.  Even still, Obama is likely to win in my state of NC by about 15%, and Clinton looks like she'll win by about only 5% in Indiana.

Regardless, Obama leads in delegates, and if this continues, most of the superdelegates are likely to side with Obama by the time the convention comes around.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6837|Cologne, Germany

Turquoise wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Not really.  No one expected Obama to win in Pennsylvania.  Generally speaking, Obama is at a disadvantage in rural working class areas.  Clinton, on the other hand, fares considerably better there.

There is nothing surprising about Pennsylvania's results, other than that Obama actually lost by a smaller margin than was expected.  Only about a month earlier, people had predicted that he would lose by as much as a 20% margin.  When all was said and done, he lost by only about 10%.  Even still, Obama is likely to win in my state of NC by about 15%, and Clinton looks like she'll win by about only 5% in Indiana.

Regardless, Obama leads in delegates, and if this continues, most of the superdelegates are likely to side with Obama by the time the convention comes around.
I am with this guy ^^

Although I am afraid Hillary is better "networked" with the inner core of the democratic party, a power which she might use to garner support from superdelegates. As far as the regular delegates go, Obama will win the majority. Not by much, but he'll win.
Superdelegates ? I am not so sure.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6767|PNW

TheAussieReaper wrote:

[...] I really hope Obama becomes the next President.
Not Chuck Norris?! Heresy.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6624|IRELAND

She is already thinking of a second term. Has to start a war.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard