David.P
Banned
+649|6265
And Live it from that point on with all the current knowledge you have right now. Would you? Also what point would it be? Childhood? Being a Teenager? Maybe something more recent? And Why?

I would without a doubt. I'd go back to the time of my 7th birthday(Thats when i became truly aware of the situation in my household, And Ignore it! Like my brother who is doing alot better right now then me) I would Feel no responsibility for my parents divorce, And Get myself in Order for the Challenges up ahead. But most of all prevent all these bad things from happening to me.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

back to High School

went pretty bad between my up to that point best friend, (pretty much at my end) would save that, + being a bit more interesting with some girls which after I graduated found out they were into me...

when it comes to family, maybe to 1993, the good old days, nothing to worry about big stuff, everyone still around.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6833|Cologne, Germany

1998. My parents were getting a divorce, and I dropped out of university to support my mum, so we could keep the house that I grew up in.

There are times when I regret that, and think that I could have done both ( continue with University and help keep the house ), but it's too late for that now. Life goes on.

We still have the house though, and I'll have that forever.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6771|Great Brown North
i would go back and do better in school, also would run the fuck away from whoreface slut bitch >.<

past that i can't think of anything
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
I would redo my first degree, at a different University.
Imperial was just too hard, too mathematical, not relevant enough and too depressing.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

Id go back to the day I got pissed off with Architecture and then went on to spent 4 years in Computers. Now I am back in architecture I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Looking back now, it was working for one self centered scum bag after another and it wasn't the actual profession. Now I work for myself, I wish I had just went out on my own back then.

Computers really got on my tits. Like women.............you service them, feed them, give the 'support' and they still refuse to accept your floppy boot disk after hours of loving maintenance.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6534|Texas - Bigger than France
No, I'm good.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon
regrets are for pussies.

man up.
everything you have gone through is experience to be applied to future endeavors.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6519|Portland, OR USA

Parker wrote:

regrets are for pussies.

man up.
everything you have gone through is experience to be applied to future endeavors.
I really agree with the spirit albeit not the tone of that.  Everything you go through makes you who you are.  If you like who you are, who's to say how you'd be different sans certain situations.

That being said, the OP didn't expilcitly say what would you do differently so much as where would you enjoy spending more time.

Right now I'm graduating, buying a house, getting married and getting a better job.  Things have never been so good for me.  I'm good.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5989
I would go back to the point when someone invented the internet, and murder him in cold blood
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6519|Portland, OR USA

Nordemus wrote:

I would go back to the point when someone invented the internet, and murder him in cold blood
NOT AL GORE!!!!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
There was a certain touchy feely scout master.

I wished I had done something to stop him, not just for my sake either.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL
I have no regrets.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547
I'm fine where I am.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6714|Eastern PA
The year before I entered College...I would smack my past self around for deciding not to go to Princeton.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

Pug wrote:

No, I'm good.
Same here. My life kicks serious ass.

Frank wrote:

Regrets, I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention.

ATG wrote:

There was a certain touchy feely scout master.

I wished I had done something to stop him, not just for my sake either.
You were just a kid, what could you do? Let's get a gang together to go back with you. We'll have a good old-fashioned pedo lynching.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6471|Somewhere else

1996-ish.   High school.

Overall, I never regret much.  I just keep truckin'.  But In recent times, I found out about a few pretty damn good looking girls I could have dated, and I didn't date at all in high school.

Come to think of it, in the future, where I am currently is where i'd wanna go back to...  gotta keep that in mind.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6707|USA
I would go back to Last Friday when they drew the numbers for the MEGA Millions lottery!!! Now that I have the winning numbers!
ReTox
+100|6491|State of RETOXification
Honestly, I wouldn't change anything.  All the mistakes, errors, and regrets make me who I am today.  And for the first time in my life I'm really happy with who I am.
IRONCHEF
+385|6482|Northern California
I'd go back to the beginning of my marriage, buy a house (1999), invest in bluetooth, juniper networks, google's IPO, and cash it all in (and the house) in the beginning of 2006 and be a friggen millionaire..and go build a nice big ranch home in Montana near my dear little muzza's home.  And i'd pop out 6 kids instead of 4..cuz kids are the shizz.

Oh, and I'd own a nice collection of 1911's, M1As, ARs, AKs, a 1919a4, an AR50, and some plastic guns in every caliber!  Ooh, and I'd get a blue 2003 VW Eurovan pimped out like on MTV, and that'd be my ride!
too_money2007
+145|6300|Keller, Tx
I'd go back before the internet boom and make it big by "inventing" google, youtube, itunes, etc etc and sell it all to Microsoft for $100 billion dollars.

Though, in doing that, my son wouldn't exist. So, I wouldn't really do it in the first place, no matter what I get in return (unless he's figured in somehow).
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria
Perhaps to New Year's Eve 1996, where I got myself a tinnitus from all the noise of the firecrackers, and wear proper hearing protection.
The first few months after that were like hell, especially at night when I tried to sleep.
imortal
+240|6656|Austin, TX

globefish23 wrote:

Perhaps to New Year's Eve 1996, where I got myself a tinnitus from all the noise of the firecrackers, and wear proper hearing protection.
The first few months after that were like hell, especially at night when I tried to sleep.
I was in the army in Field Artillery for 13 years.  I feel your pain.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6757|Cambridge (UK)
I would go right back to the start and do everything different, just to see how differently things would turn out.
imortal
+240|6656|Austin, TX
While there are things that I COULD change, and make everything different, it would mean that I would not end up where I am, with the woman that I am with.  I am happy with the way things are going now, even if the road getting here was pretty rough and i could (possibly) be somewhere even cooler.  The grass is always greener, right?  The path not taken?  Please stop me before any more clicheic crap comes spurting out.

Anyway, I am happy where I am.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard